PDA

View Full Version : Testosterone Suspension(Water-Based)Who uses it...or has used it!?

Butters
09-11-2016, 02:25 PM
My intention behind this question is too find the best place to get Water-based Suspension. This is a reserve of knowledge so who better to ask!

1)I did research & it found that it takes a very long time to read & question each source. I found that PSL carries it, not a bad price but the concentration is only 50mg/ml, so the price is really only good in bulk.

2)I remember a supplier awhile ago(it seems like half of them are no longer here) carried Water-based Test Susp @100mg/ml x 10ml, for $25-30.

3)Also, I found that it benefited my mood alot, not only in the gym, but elsewhere. It seemed to last about 6 hours. The oil versions didn't have any impact on my mood. I felt happier.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the help from all the friends at BOP.

PS. Raws are easy, but it looks difficult to make.

PS. PS. Maybe I could just mix it in a gel & slather myself with it.

mastermolnar
09-12-2016, 04:06 PM
Honestly.... 100mg/ml of accurately dosed waterbase would give crippling pip. Thats why you see these more conservative type concentrations from the more reputable labs. And it was my understanding thst water based injectables are simple the compound without ester dissolved in water, but then again I never brewed anything like that

Jozifp103
09-13-2016, 07:36 PM
​Yes bro we carry it. I prefer water based any day over oil. Seems to hit much much quicker and harder. Even works great subQ which is very convenient. 50mg/mL is the best concentration IMO. You can always just pin 2mL if you want to run 100mg. The lighter concentration also helps prevent clogging of the needle and makes the injection less painful :)

Juiceball
09-18-2016, 09:52 AM
How does this compare with test no ester in oil ?

how does the pain of a water based shot compare to say prop or test e in oil ??

im Interested in using pretty large doses of this before my leg workouts

I've always been big on pre workout orals but giving my liver a break for the next 12 months

Jozifp103
09-19-2016, 02:29 PM

I've always been big on pre workout orals but giving my liver a break for the next 12 months

In my experience....water based stings more DURING the injection, but leaves little to no pip the days following. Also can be pinned subQ with no issues and still kicks in just as fast.

Oil based is easier to pin and can be dosed higher. But I don't notice a sudden "kick" like I do with water based. The oil seems to be more gradual and lasts for several hours after. The injection doesn't really hurt, but the pip later on can be a bit heavy.

juiceman411
09-19-2016, 04:57 PM
I like oil based better. I have tried several sources and water based hurts like a mofo.

Butters
09-20-2016, 05:46 AM

For me, it compares more favorably.

I didn't notice much of a "kick" with TNE in oil. I also didn't notice much Post-injection pain with oil.

Water based kicked in heavier, harder & I felt it in my mood....not just in lifts. In theory it shouldn't be much different, but it was for me.

There was some PIP, but I only used it pre-workout...so it wasn't anywhere near enough to care about. I have never had PIP be a big issue for me.

Juiceball
09-20-2016, 06:20 AM
Thanks for the replies guys answered my questions perfectly

if I'm putting it in a syringe I'm going to fill the thing up, what doses of test base are you guys using / have used / preferred ??

benlash74
09-20-2016, 07:49 AM
2 ccs of psl worked pretty damn good. Egh has some badass tne also. It does take longer to work but can be slin pinned pretty easy. I have not had a chance to try anyone elses out yet but I am sure all our sponsors who carry it have good stuff.

Juiceball
09-20-2016, 09:28 AM
I love my anadrol and methyl tren with my pre wo slin but want something that I can take year round before my leg and back sessions without stressing my liver

3ml test suspension a few times a week seems to be a good idea

now to find some in Aus

have tne available but need to track the water based down

Jozifp103
09-20-2016, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the replies guys answered my questions perfectly

if I'm putting it in a syringe I'm going to fill the thing up, what doses of test base are you guys using / have used / preferred ??
So far in my experience it seems like the more the merrier.

50mg=nice increase in focus, stamina, aggression, pumps.

100mg=extreme focus/energy, never wanna leave the gym, strength, vascularity, sweating like a banshee, feel like a million bucks, pumps are fantastic.

150mg=literally don't even recognize the way I look at the gym. My muscles take on a new level of fullness and roundness and I have veins in places I didn't even know were there. Feeling flushed, but fantastic. Soaked in sweat and trying hard to tire out my muscle with no success. Endless energy and strength. Heaven.

200mg=haven't gotten there yet. Don't think I need to. I imagine this would be around the point of diminishing returns....but I'll have to try it first ;)

dietmtndew7
09-20-2016, 07:15 PM
I use test suspension twice a day for more sustained release since half life is about 12 hours. One early in the morning and one pre workout. PIP SUCKS I get lumps and it bumps from it. But I like how fast it kicks in and how fast it is out of your system at any given point. As you get better with pinning it and if youre okay with daily injections I like it better than an ester even faster that prop but I haven't tried TPP (phenyl prop) who knows it might just be as fast but with less scar tissue

Juiceball
09-21-2016, 12:41 AM
So far in my experience it seems like the more the merrier.

50mg=nice increase in focus, stamina, aggression, pumps.

100mg=extreme focus/energy, never wanna leave the gym, strength, vascularity, sweating like a banshee, feel like a million bucks, pumps are fantastic.

150mg=literally don't even recognize the way I look at the gym. My muscles take on a new level of fullness and roundness and I have veins in places I didn't even know were there. Feeling flushed, but fantastic. Soaked in sweat and trying hard to tire out my muscle with no success. Endless energy and strength. Heaven.

200mg=haven't gotten there yet. Don't think I need to. I imagine this would be around the point of diminishing returns....but I'll have to try it first ;)

50mg per ml, 3 ml barrels

Your description of 150mg sounds like something I need in my life

Biglexi
09-21-2016, 01:46 AM
I've been using Leo Pharma test suspension in water for a week now. I love it. I use it preworkout as I cut my test completely as I'm getting close to my completion. As long as I don't pin my quads even with slin pins there is very little to no pip what so ever. I'm lifting hard and heavy despite the fact that I'm in sever caloric deficit. It hits me very quickly. You can tell your mood changes for better you focus changes and veins are popping out of me like crazy. I can only imagine what happens when u have high glycogen levels in ur body !!!! I'm pretty depleted but workouts did not suffer at all. Actually ordered even more vials to get me thru the end of the prep. Can't wait to hit it when I'm back on my normal diet I can only imagine the power and strength I'm gonna get from it. All in all great product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk