PDA

View Full Version : IGF-LR3 HELP!!

dietmtndew7
09-12-2016, 07:52 PM
Looking for high quality IGF-Lr3 , willing to pay the price for premium just want to find a good source. Research chem sites are iffy to me, so I don't want to waste my money down the drain. of anyone has had a great experience and results with legit IGF please help a brother out. thanks. I want to stack IGF with my new HGH kits to get the most out of the gains

Dont wanna be old
09-13-2016, 12:36 AM
A friend going for his Pro-card showed me his $300 for 300mcg vials of IGF1-Lr3 .
Between Pharma grade GH , IGF and insulin I see how he's turning freakish . His show is spring 2017 .

Here is my recent IGF experience .
https://brotherhoodofpain.com/puritysourcelabs-com/28927-igf1-lr3.html

CEM is a highly rated peptide company on the board .
I would trust them to try a order

Cheers
DWBO

dietmtndew7
09-13-2016, 02:20 AM
Thanks, this was exactly what I was looking for. Honestly feedback from an experienced member.

dietmtndew7
09-14-2016, 08:34 PM
Gh igf insulin and aas best anabolic combo

I would agree. Not quite there yet with using insulin. but maybe in a couple of years. You can really fuck up if youre not careful

Masse
09-14-2016, 09:52 PM
But think about This!
How many people are using insulin because they have to! And guess what, they don't all die..!
It's like so, if nobody would tell you that if you drink 5 liter pure alcohol then you die!
Insulin and the very small amounts you need, then you have to be very careful, but if you know what you are doing, there is really no big issues to use it!
Only in the beginning I used so much of dextrose.. Later if you knew how your bodys reaction is, you can just have a really good meal..
But the first 50 or 100 shoots use it like in the Protokoll...

And ALWAYS have some dextrose in your pockets and on the night table..

You must accept that you never will have all out without insulin and if you are using high amounts of GH, I mean what is high amount, if u. You don't use more than 4 or max 5 IU it's OK, but GH increase the blood sugar in your body! Your body can produce so long time this high amounts of insulin just to keep your blood sugar levels! It is not healthy and
maybe also you need then for the rest of your life exogenous insulin because all died where in the pancrias is needed for production naturally insulin!

Sorry for my bad English, I hope you understand what I am meaning. Out there is a lot of clinical studies and or other people who have written it more
Exactly what happened if insulin and GH and thyroid and AAS is working hand in hand together..

mastermolnar
09-26-2016, 09:59 AM
I was wondering the same exact thing OP.... I mean I would consider myself experienced with AAS and insulin.. but have no experience whatsoever with HGH or other peptides, IGF-1 being my main interest. I am purchasing my first kit and and looking to get some IGF soon as well. Ill start a log with photos and weekly updates, measurements etc. Would love to follow your progress as well bro. Cheers

dietmtndew7
09-27-2016, 07:52 PM
I was wondering the same exact thing OP.... I mean I would consider myself experienced with AAS and insulin.. but have no experience whatsoever with HGH or other peptides, IGF-1 being my main interest. I am purchasing my first kit and and looking to get some IGF soon as well. Ill start a log with photos and weekly updates, measurements etc. Would love to follow your progress as well bro. Cheers

I started IGF about 7 days ago so ill make a log soon to check in

mastermolnar
09-28-2016, 09:39 AM
I started IGF about 7 days ago so ill make a log soon to check in

Awesome! From IFBB?
Whats your dosing, schedule and sites? Cant wait for the log

dietmtndew7
09-28-2016, 02:32 PM
Awesome! From IFBB?
Whats your dosing, schedule and sites? Cant wait for the log

Yeah he fixed it for me and now I have the 1mg. I am doing 50mg in the morning with breakfast and 50mg post workout. Reason being its an insulin like growth factor to shuttle carbs into the muscle belly. Post and breakfast are heavy on carbs so I am seeing more roundness to the muscle bellies.

mastermolnar
09-28-2016, 02:46 PM
Nice. Have you done site specific injections? Im or subq?

dietmtndew7
09-28-2016, 02:53 PM
Bilateral subq on the delts, bc it goes in nice there. I swear insulin needles pinch is way worst than the 21 gauge i use for IM lol. thats all, its not site specific like DES is supposed to be so I put it where it goes in nicely

mastermolnar
09-28-2016, 05:44 PM
Ive heard that it works well as a site injection pep. But like I said I have no personal experience with it.

stephen220
09-30-2016, 10:24 PM
Are you only using igf or peg mgf with It? I was thinking about ordering some was curious do you think it's worth it the igf that Is?

Jdiggity
01-14-2017, 11:16 AM
Would it matter to just do it all post workout if it's Lr3, being a longer half life?