PDA

View Full Version : First blast questions

ruletrule
09-13-2016, 09:00 PM
I"m 34 and have been on TRT for about 9-10 months now. My current protocol is 200mg Test C / 500ius HCG / 1mg Anastrozole every week splitting into 2 doses. I just had my first blood work done since starting the HCG and AI and my total T was 1921 and free T was 547! I was pretty shocked it was that high. I feel great but will be lowering to 150mg Test C weekly. So I have been considering doing a 10-12 week blast and have decided to do it. My thoughts at this point is to do 500mg Test C split into 2 doses twice a week and leave the HCG and AI at same doses, possibly increasing AI if run into any sides. Thoughts on that as a first blast? Thoughts on including 25mg DBOL daily for first 4 weeks or waiting until next time? All advice is much appreciated!

moprmac
09-14-2016, 10:28 AM
Agreed, I'm planning about the same thing, but my numbers are half that at same dose. Make sure your taking NAC or other liver protection.

ruletrule
09-14-2016, 03:37 PM
Thank you for the replies. Also, so saying I run 500mg Test C per week for 12 weeks and on week 13 go back to my normal TRT dose, how long will it take for my blood levels return to normal for blood work purposes? Just trying to time everything right once I know when my TRT doc will want me to do another round of blood work. Thanks again.

moprmac
09-14-2016, 05:38 PM
Good question, hopefully a more experienced brother can confirm this, but I believe for cyp or enanthate half life of 7-14 days so say in 14 days you should have 250mg in your blood, 4 weeks would be 125mg. I think switch to the 200mg/wk and wait 4 weeks.

bobhead
09-14-2016, 07:35 PM
I'd drop the hcg during your blast.

moprmac
09-15-2016, 03:10 AM
On trt, why drop the hcg during?

bobhead
09-15-2016, 05:13 AM
No during blast. Why would you need it?

moprmac
09-15-2016, 11:09 AM
We know that steroids (http://www.steroid.com) shut down production of LH at the pituitary. This means you no longer produce natural testosterone (http://www.steroid.com/Testosterone.php) because there's nothing to stimulate your Leydig Cells in the testes. The reason your testicals normally look "full", is because they're loaded with testosterone. When your natural testosterone production is suppressed, your testes atrophy (shrink), because they're empty. Make sense?

Injecting hCG results in a "mimicked" LH. So although your pituitary gland is not secreting LH, your leydig cells, in the presence of hCG, are stimulated by the mimicked LH and begin to produce testosterone. So there's your solution for preventing testicular atrophy while on cycle. But there's more to hCG than just reversing atrophy. Let's have a quick look at some other reasons to use hCG.

Benefits of hCG during your cycle:

1. Prevention of testicular atrophy.
-- This is done by mimicking LH and restarting natural testosterone production in the testes.

2. Speed up recovery.
-- This is done by mimicking LH so that your Leydig cells remain stimulated. More on this in the next segment.

3. Balances hormonal fluctuation. (Mainly TRT patients and dose dependant)
-- By strategically timing hCG injections, you will prevent "dips" in serum levels.

4. hCG in involved in the process of production for DHEA, Cortisol and Pregnenolone.
-- A host of benefits here. These benefits will combat fatigue and stress, betters your mood, has a role in energy, reduced cardiovascular risk, immune stimulation, betters memory, and more.

The whole reason I started looking into it was lack of ejaculate volume, my wife doesn't appreciate! But seriously I notice a difference in mood and general overall feeling also. 250iu x2 a week(from a mix= 1000iu/ml)

bobhead
09-15-2016, 04:23 PM
I see. I've just noticed that many new comers will use hcg unreasonably.

ruletrule
09-15-2016, 04:43 PM
Are you going to front load at all? Thanks for your input.

moprmac
09-15-2016, 05:13 PM
Not for test or hcg

fitraver
11-15-2016, 07:29 PM
Hey man. Gunna do this same thing myself. We gave the exact same trt dose too.

How's it going? Did you need to up the arimidex? Any bloodwork mid Blast?

Electromass
11-15-2016, 08:56 PM
Agreed, I'm planning about the same thing, but my numbers are half that at same dose. Make sure your taking NAC or other liver protection.

Just an FYI...NAC will not protect your liver guys. It is a supplement that attacks free radicals, but you have to have TUDCA and I even take milk thistle along with these. Each compound plays a certain role, but TUDCA is the only one that can repair/protect your liver. You should consider doing more research before telling others the wrong advice bro.
We don't want anyone thinking they're doing the right thing and end up getting hurt.

fitraver
11-15-2016, 09:50 PM
Just an FYI...NAC will not protect your liver guys. It is a supplement that attacks free radicals, but you have to have TUDCA and I even take milk thistle along with these. Each compound plays a certain role, but TUDCA is the only one that can repair/protect your liver. You should consider doing more research before telling others the wrong advice bro.
We don't want anyone thinking they're doing the right thing and end up getting hurt.

You hit a certain brand you like to run of the tudca?? I always ran advanced cycle support from iron mag. It they switched up their firmula and it's less now for the cost. I grabbed some liv52 to use instead but may grab some of this too since my ast/alt are finally in range and I wanna keep them there when I blast.

Electromass
11-15-2016, 09:59 PM
You hit a certain brand you like to run of the tudca?? I always ran advanced cycle support from iron mag. It they switched up their firmula and it's less now for the cost. I grabbed some liv52 to use instead but may grab some of this too since my ast/alt are finally in range and I wanna keep them there when I blast.
I'm using premium powders brand right now. I got a special deal on the TUDCA and the NAC as a bundle.

fitraver
11-15-2016, 10:16 PM
I'm using premium powders brand right now. I got a special deal on the TUDCA and the NAC as a bundle.

I'll look em up. Thanks bro.