PDA

View Full Version : Blazers 1st cycle log

Blazer
09-15-2016, 02:56 AM
Taking the plunge on Monday.

As some of you know I went from a fat 280 to a pretty toned 205. My goal this cycle is to get as hard as possible.

Cycle:
100mg Test P eod wk 1-10
80-100 mg anavar wks 2-10
HCG 250iu Monday and Thursday's week 2-10
adex .25mg eod (if needed, I have on hand)

PCT:
100mg Clomid ed week 11
50mg clomid Ed wks 12-14
40mg nolva Ed wks 11-14

I know people say no test p first cycle but I want a short ester and my wife is a NP and is going to pin me.

Wife did my bf tonight and I'm sitting at 16% and 205. Wanna get lean and mean as possible!

Blazer
09-15-2016, 02:58 AM
Here is my diet:

http://i65.tinypic.com/34h9bx2.jpg

Blazer
09-15-2016, 02:59 AM
Any advice from anyone before I start is always appreciated

Papigordohua
09-15-2016, 03:11 AM
Is meal 4 your pre workout meal bro?

bulk_cut
09-15-2016, 03:12 AM
Yes, drop the gear and concentrate on your diet!!! Gear doesn't get you "lean and mean" propper nutrition does!!! Without knowing what your caloric intake and Macro split is now it's difficult to give specific advice on how your proposed diet is going to work for you but on paper given the average person your proposed diet is not very good!!

Blazer
09-15-2016, 03:27 AM
Is meal 4 your pre workout meal bro?

Yes it is. It's a quick meal at 3:30 than the gym at 4:15ish normally

Papigordohua
09-15-2016, 03:29 AM
Gotta up the carbs on that one man, those numbers are looking kinda low

Blazer
09-15-2016, 03:31 AM
Yes, drop the gear and concentrate on your diet!!! Gear doesn't get you "lean and mean" propper nutrition does!!! Without knowing what your caloric intake and Macro split is now it's difficult to give specific advice on how your proposed diet is going to work for you but on paper given the average person your proposed diet is not very good!!

Whats wrong with the diet?

This is the diet I've been following for the last 18 months minus the carbs.
Here is my before to now pic

http://i67.tinypic.com/141ifk0.jpg

Blazer
09-15-2016, 03:33 AM
Gotta up the carbs on that one man, those numbers are looking kinda low

I could swap it with meal 3?

Papigordohua
09-15-2016, 03:38 AM
Replace the quest bar with a cliff bar

twisted
09-15-2016, 07:58 AM
Goodmorning blazer .....time to make the donuts ;)

Blazer
09-15-2016, 02:04 PM
Well I bought a treadmill. Nordatrak -goes to 15% incline. Got it for $50 bucks from some lady who's husband just passed from diabetes- she said he used it like 5 times so it's in good shape.

Did 20 mins cardio this morning.

Killed legs last night so it was deff fun getting up stiff and doing cardio lol

jtip1810
09-15-2016, 02:16 PM
Morning bro...I'm subbed!!! Your diet could use a little tweak but all and all not horrible for a start. My advice is log anything you eat or drink in my fitness pal app and after 2wks time see where that takes you. If you stall take out 250cals mostly carbs and some fats then repeat the cycle...do this everytime you stall for 5 days at a time to keep the fat loss moving, also up the cardio by 5mins each time you make this adjustment. Good luck with the progress brother!!!

Blazer
09-15-2016, 08:03 PM
Morning bro...I'm subbed!!! Your diet could use a little tweak but all and all not horrible for a start. My advice is log anything you eat or drink in my fitness pal app and after 2wks time see where that takes you. If you stall take out 250cals mostly carbs and some fats then repeat the cycle...do this everytime you stall for 5 days at a time to keep the fat loss moving, also up the cardio by 5mins each time you make this adjustment. Good luck with the progress brother!!!

Thanks bud.

I am going to change meal 3 to avacodo instead of cheese. Unforts it's hard for me to choke down eggs without it...

You said before you were carb sensitive too if I recall? What time of the day do you try to cut out your carbs. I start my mornings at 5am so I think it will have to be either rush to gym after work or go after meal 5 but that will be around 6pm when I stop the carbs?

jtip1810
09-15-2016, 08:22 PM
I am very carb sensitive on avg 120-150g per day and on a bulk around 200g...I don't really have a certain time of day that I cut them out. I spread them evenly through the day with slightly more in my pre workout meal for obvious reasons. The last meal of the day would be the only one I have no carbs in and that one is fats and protein right before bed (eggs and egg whites). I found this to work better for me and keeping energy levels going stronger without the cravings. I also put a small amount of cheese on my eggs for flavor or I'll add some kinda garlic salt or something to change it up so if you need it in there go for it but limit it to 1/4 a cup total per day.

I have been in your shoes bro, I was in fact 220ish and about 25-30% BF just a few short years ago and to be honest it's a long and grueling road but if your serious and stay the course 100% you will be extremely pleased with your ending results. I'll also say while diet and training are imperative I do not subscribe to the gear isn't for you unless your 15% BF or under...I was diagnosed low T and by getting treatment along with my diet and determination I was able to make quite a bit of changes but I would not suggest you get on gearz unless your ready to commit to it bro...being heavier also comes with more risk using gearz so make sure you check BP and do bloods to assure your health is in order. This just my advice from my own journey so take it for what its worth. Any help you need feel free to ask or PM me...I don't mind helping if I can, like I said been there and learned a lot on my own so if I can help I will.

Blazer
09-15-2016, 08:55 PM
I'll see how it goes at the 170grams I have planned. I can cut my carb serving in half as need that way I suppose.

I have been dieting for coming on two years now. I'm getting pretty used to it and I also have an awesome wife. Last night she made boiled zucchini noodles, ground turkey and spaghetti sauce - it was pretty damn good might I add!

Also by bp is awesome right now and my wife plans to keep an eye on them during cycle (she's a cardiac NP so she's all over that stuff). Only prob is bloods, she doesn't want me doing them at her work and end up causing any trouble and I don't like close to any of those places to have it sent in that I know of?

jtip1810
09-15-2016, 08:57 PM
I'll see how it goes at the 170grams I have planned. I can cut my carb serving in half as need that way I suppose.

I have been dieting for coming on two years now. I'm getting pretty used to it and I also have an awesome wife. Last night she made boiled zucchini noodles, ground turkey and spaghetti sauce - it was pretty damn good might I add!

Also by bp is awesome right now and my wife plans to keep an eye on them during cycle (she's a cardiac NP so she's all over that stuff). Only prob is bloods, she doesn't want me doing them at her work and end up causing any trouble and I don't like close to any of those places to have it sent in that I know of?

The online tests are done at labcorp or quest just look for one in your area then set them up on online it's easy to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blazer
09-15-2016, 08:58 PM
FYI- I did do a cycle 10yrs ago of 500mg a week test e (it was British dragon) but I stopped about 5 weeks in cause of a divorce. Then I ran clomid and Nolva as normal and came off fine.

I just stopped going to the gym as my ex wife went off the deep end and I ended up with two very young kids on my own. I blew the fuck up as a result

jtip1810
09-15-2016, 09:02 PM
Sorta the same thing only we had 2 kids very early and had no choice but to live life for them and the result we sat around and got fat lol.

The good thing is your making the effort to change that now bro...that's the hard part so the rest is just having fun with it and seeing your body change.

jtip1810
09-16-2016, 01:45 PM
Morning bro..rise and grind we got progress to make!!!

Blazer
09-16-2016, 04:05 PM
20 mins of faster cardio this morn. Legs still fricken hurt from weds workout haha.

Did chest-tris-abs last night.

Have to go help my dad shut down/winterize his lake cabin/boat this weekend. Gonna suck, I hate pulling out the dock.

twisted
09-18-2016, 09:26 AM
Top of the morning blazer ...:)

jtip1810
09-18-2016, 03:00 PM
Morning brother....push through those pains to make some gainz!!!!

srgrock
09-19-2016, 06:21 AM
Subbed! Whats are your workouts looking like? Make sure you keep cardio in there.

Good info Jtip, I pretty much have to add salsa or hot sauce to eggs these days...only so many plain eggs a man can force feed himself. Haha

twisted
09-19-2016, 07:56 AM
Morning blazer .......happy monday ;)

jtip1810
09-19-2016, 12:46 PM
Subbed! Whats are your workouts looking like? Make sure you keep cardio in there.

Good info Jtip, I pretty much have to add salsa or hot sauce to eggs these days...only so many plain eggs a man can force feed himself. Haha

You ain't kidding bro lol...

jtip1810
09-19-2016, 12:47 PM
Morning Blazer...how's the progress coming along so far???

Blazer
09-19-2016, 03:05 PM
Morning guys. Was a crappy weekend, old man kept me busy but we got everything closed up.

Actully feeling pretty crappy today. We will see how I'm feeling after work but I may take today off and wait to start till tomorrow.

Blazer
09-19-2016, 03:07 PM

Normally I do a 5/2 split. 4x12-15 reps and I have been doing fasted cardio in the am. If needed I may do a second session before bed, but we will see how it goes

jtip1810
09-20-2016, 12:47 PM
I suggest not upping your cardio so quickly brother it leaves you no where to go afterwards...stick with 30mins fast 5x a week. If anything tweak your diet and lower those carbs some they are a bit high if your also carb sensitive like myself...get them in the 150g range or under. Post up some workouts bro, there may be some advice guys can give you there as well. I actually do supersets during cutting phases to increase heart rate making my lifting sessions more like a cardio session only we do 8-12 reps (to failure). You should be loosing now on your routine if not then it diet related do not try and out work your diet bro its counter productive....dial that thing in and your results will follow much easier than what your proposing now.

Blazer
09-20-2016, 01:22 PM
Morning guys, didn't start yesterday. I felt so crappy I was sleeping at 7:30 (normally I go to bed round 11). Feel great today tho, so I plan to start tomorrow.

I am loosing on my diet currently. Cardio has been working well for me at once a day so I will keep it as is.
Bad part was I was at the lake every weekend this summer with the wife and kids so I was basically dieting and training m-f just maintaining, which worked but stalled me out. Gotta enjoy family time while you can tho right.

But lake stuff is shut down and put away, schools back in session and I'm back to 100% dedication!

Blazer
09-20-2016, 01:30 PM
Here's an example of My last shoulder/calf workout:

supersets 1:
side lat raises 2 warm ups, 3 drop sets of 10-12
front plate raises, 3 sets 10-12

superset 2:
military press 2 warm ups, 3 drop sets of 10-12
seated bent over rear delt raises 2 warm ups, 3 drop sets of 10-12

3rd workout:
db shrugs 3x18-20

superset 3:
seated calf raises 3x15
standing calf raises 3x15

I do a lot of super sets and I like to throw in dropsets every 2-3 workout (just feels good lol)

Blazer
09-20-2016, 01:32 PM
Nice thing on the lower weight higher reps is I've been able to dial in my form over the last few month to really target the area I'm trying to train, been working great for me!

jtip1810
09-20-2016, 03:17 PM
Sounds good...long as your seeing results don't change anything when you stall for say 5 days to a week then its time for a change. I like to do a re-feed or cheat right before the change to really shock the body. Our workouts are way different but seems like its working for you so keep it up!!!

srgrock
09-21-2016, 07:45 AM
I actually do supersets during cutting phases to increase heart rate making my lifting sessions more like a cardio session only we do 8-12 reps (to failure). You should be loosing now on your routine if not then it diet related do not try and out work your diet bro its counter productive....dial that thing in and your results will follow much easier than what your proposing now.

This. Good advice. I do the same, works well with good intensity. Make sure ya track your starting point and tweak accordingly as time goes on. Keep your workouts intense and slight adjustments to your diet from your baseline to get your desired results. Like Jtip said, don't try to out work your diet.

I always have to keep things simple in cuts or they turn into work for me... Seems cutting isn't nearly as fun as lifting heavy and eating. �� haha. I think you'll dial it in, keep it up!

twisted
09-21-2016, 07:52 AM
Morning blazer ....happy hump day :0010:

Blazer
09-21-2016, 01:37 PM
Starting today, going to do 100mg prop this evening.
Holding some water weight from Sunday still, weighed in at 212 this morning and bf was 17.5% when wife did it with caps.

Here's my diet I started today, everything is weighed and measured. Will follow till Sunday and adjust if needed.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2vaduti.jpg

Blazer
09-21-2016, 01:42 PM
If I'm not liking the results by the end of the week I'm going to cut the rice out of a meal.
Thay would put me around 2300cals and 159gs carbs.

Also, Should I start adex and hcg today as well?

jtip1810
09-21-2016, 03:00 PM
Start adex soon as you start a cycle...hcg I don't really use since I'm on trt but careful it will spike estro.

Don't cut the rice all the way out...change the carbs slightly in each meal so that it's less noticeable and you stay fuller with less hunger pains. It'll allow for changes in the future as well.

twisted
09-22-2016, 10:58 AM
Morning blazer .......:chicken_dance:

jtip1810
09-22-2016, 12:40 PM
Morning bro, new day new gains to make!!!

Blazer
09-22-2016, 05:28 PM
Morning brothas!

took my 1st shot last night, 100mg Geneza prop and .25mg adex (I am going to start the hcg on Monday next week). Shot went well, I was worried about the pip as people say it can be crippiling but I feel fine today, like someone knuckled me in the shoulder but nothing I can't live with.

Did chest/tris lastnight. Wow! Awesome workout! I've been on a low carb diet for so long the extra food yesterday gave me sooooo much more energy. Followed the last meal plan to a t.

Did:
superset 1
db flat bench 2 warm of 10, then 3x10-12
rope cable push down 2 warm 10, then 3x12-15

superset 2
Db flat flies 1watm of 10, then 3x10-12
reverse cable push downs 1 warm 10, 3x12-15

superset 3
incline cable flies 3x15-18, last set dropset
dips 3x15

superset 4
cable crossovers 3x15-18, last set dropset
3x10 close/wide grip push-ups

superset 5
3x12 skullcrushers
3x12 rockers

Blazer
09-22-2016, 05:32 PM
Also doing 25mins fasted cardio in the am. I use my treadmill and do 15% incline at 3mph. I will bump this to 30 if need be

Felt like so much more food yesterday it was almost overwhelming how full I was after I ate. 3hrs later my stomach would be growling again so wth (no carbs sux).

Weighed in at 211 this morn so down a lb.

Blazer
09-22-2016, 05:35 PM
This must be killer workout since everything is supersets. Do You always train like that?

I switch things up almost every week, but for the most part I'm a no bs guy in the gym. I aim for 30-60 secs max rest in between each superset.

Next week I will prob do more bb bench, I like to do both close and wide grip when I bench, my old trainer was big on this as he said it defines your inner chest more. But I will do triceps separately

Blazer
09-23-2016, 12:20 AM
Decent workout tonight

Shoulder/calfs/abs

superset
front raises 3x12-15
side lat raises 3x12-15

military press 1 warm x 10, 3x12-15

rear delt raises 5x12-15

Superset
smith machine shrugs 3x18-20
smith behind back shrugs 3x18-20

tripleset
cable rope crunches 3x20
leg raises 3x15
standing calf raises 4x20

twisted
09-23-2016, 12:41 AM
Decent workout tonight

Shoulder/calfs/abs

superset
front raises 3x12-15
side lat raises 3x12-15

military press 1 warm x 10, 3x12-15

rear delt raises 5x12-15

Superset
smith machine shrugs 3x18-20
smith behind back shrugs 3x18-20

tripleset
cable rope crunches 3x20
leg raises 3x15
standing calf raises 4x20
Nice !!!....killing it

srgrock
09-23-2016, 02:47 AM
Looks good man. Keep it up. Don't get in to much of a hurry to adjust your diet gotta feed dem gainz!

twisted
09-23-2016, 10:35 AM
Morning brother .....tgif :bbedr:

jtip1810
09-23-2016, 12:49 PM
Morning bro, nice workout...keep pushing and keep that diet clean your off to a great start!!

Blazer
09-23-2016, 01:31 PM
Morning brothers. TGIF for sure! Can't wait to sleep in for a cpl days.
Was a late nights for me. My, fav part of having kids is getting to stay up late till everyone's asleep before you can get a piece of ass - still worth loosing an hour or two of sleep tho lol.
Unforts it cost my cardio this morning cause I needed that extra hour of sleep...

jtip1810
09-24-2016, 01:36 PM
Morning bro...rise an grind!!!!

twisted
09-25-2016, 09:39 AM
Morning brother .....sunday is here time to close the weekend with a bang :Ttm81810BhOqmtb.jpg

jtip1810
09-25-2016, 12:42 PM
Morning bro, you staying on point??

Blazer
09-25-2016, 02:21 PM
Morning bros.

Weighed in at 215.4 today..., been following the outlined diet to a t.
Think im going to cut down on the carbs, 4lbs in 3 days is crazy.

Leg day today!

jtip1810
09-25-2016, 02:33 PM
Morning bros.

Weighed in at 215.4 today..., been following the outlined diet to a t.
Think im going to cut down on the carbs, 4lbs in 3 days is crazy.

Leg day today!

Kinda all depends bro lots of factors...you just started gear so expect a jump initially and the body will settle in a week or so. Also are you going to the bathroom regularly or are you holding water from the gears??? This all makes a huge difference as well. Stay on point for the next week let the body adjust before making changes so you can see what happens. Remember this is a marathon not a sprint your in this for the long haul brother.

Blazer
09-25-2016, 03:05 PM
I hear you, I just don't want to blow up to the marshmallow man lol.

Bathrooms been regular. I have always only drank water, black coffee and bcaa's haha. I weight and measure all my food and the only condiment I use is siracha sometimes.

I have noticed eating meals now --like eating a cup of eggs and 1/2cup rice and a cup of broccoli-- leaves me full a shit, almost sick full.

I also upped my creatine to 10gs a day from 5gs and changed vitamins to orange triad (doubt triad did anything but the creatine could of I suppose).

Guess I'll wait till next Friday and see if it slows down.

twisted
09-26-2016, 07:59 AM
Morning brother .....;)

Blazer
09-26-2016, 01:27 PM
Morning guys.

Weighed in the same this morning, wait another week and see where I am, go from there.

Did legs yesterday. Decent workout, got pretty winded doing hacksquats but they are one of my least fav exercises as it lol.
Oh wells, did 25mins faster cardio this morn then chest and tris tonight.

Blazer
09-26-2016, 01:39 PM
On a side note- 3 shots in now and they are going great. I was really nervous about the pip with prop, read too many horror stories saying its crippling, but this gear is crystal clear, goes in smooth and I barley feel it.

Going to to start the hcg this evening. 250iu's tonight and Thursday, rinse and repeat until the last week of cycle.

jtip1810
09-26-2016, 01:59 PM
Morning bro...watch estro on hcg it will spike it and you will hold more water on it as well so weight may jump again.

Blazer
09-27-2016, 12:29 AM
Holy hell what an awesome workout. Felt like someone was spotting me the whole time!

db bench 4x10-12
straigjt arm db pullovers 3x10-12
incline db flies 2x10-12, 1 drop set of 12's
cable overhead rope extensions 1x12-15, 2 dropsets 12-15
Dips 3x15

superset
layimg db triceps extensions 3x10-12
pushups wide and close 3x15

bench dips 3x15

twisted
09-27-2016, 07:54 AM
Morning .....Nice workout broski .....:body-builder:

Blazer
09-27-2016, 12:50 PM
Morning brothers. Weighed in at 214 this morning, diet still on point

I had too much energy last night so I took my dog for a jog before bed, I was just pumped for some reason lastnight. Don't know if the prop is kicking in or the extra carbs I'm not used to but either way I was lovin life yesterday lol.

Back and biceps tonight

jtip1810
09-27-2016, 01:29 PM
Morning bro, sure its a combo of both kicking in for ya....I miss carbs right now lol!!! I had 93g yesterday and it sucked but 4 more weeks and still progress I want to make.

srgrock
09-27-2016, 03:29 PM
Looks good man. Gotta love the extra energy! Keep it up man!

srgrock
09-27-2016, 03:32 PM
Morning bro, sure its a combo of both kicking in for ya....I miss carbs right now lol!!! I had 93g yesterday and it sucked but 4 more weeks and still progress I want to make.

I have probably only ever dropped my carbs that low once. I would hate my life at <100 carbs. Im happy at about 600 right now �� haha

Blazer
09-27-2016, 03:38 PM

Shit I hear ya bro , for a long time I was under 20gs a day with a weekly refeed. Energy is piss poor but you loose the lbs. Now I'm happier where I am so I don't think I'd do it again tho.

So what's your protein intake like when you go that low? What's the daily cals you aim for?

Blazer
09-27-2016, 05:04 PM
Also not getting as full today... Just finished 6oz turkey, 1/2 cup sweet potatoes and some broc and I'm still pretty hungry.
Maybe carbs will go up lol. I'll see where I am at the end of the week still

jtip1810
09-27-2016, 09:47 PM
Shit I hear ya bro , for a long time I was under 20gs a day with a weekly refeed. Energy is piss poor but you loose the lbs. Now I'm happier where I am so I don't think I'd do it again tho.

So what's your protein intake like when you go that low? What's the daily cals you aim for?

Protein is 260g and fats around 45g and eating around 1900cals but I'm also cutting.

jtip1810
09-27-2016, 09:48 PM
I have probably only ever dropped my carbs that low once. I would hate my life at <100 carbs. Im happy at about 600 right now �� haha

600 and I would be a fat ass lol...

Blazer
09-27-2016, 09:48 PM
Feel like crap now. Like a cold came on all of a sudden. Been stuffy and feverish all day...fml

Still trying workout tonight, I'll see how it goes

jtip1810
09-28-2016, 12:42 PM
Feel like crap now. Like a cold came on all of a sudden. Been stuffy and feverish all day...fml

Still trying workout tonight, I'll see how it goes

Morning bro, feeling the same way over here so gonna take a few days to rest up!!!

Blazer
09-28-2016, 02:09 PM
Morning bros.

Shot number 4 lastnight, officially a week in. Weighed in at 214.4, so 3-4lb gain in a week with cardio and clean eating. Can't imagine too much was fat as I haven't cheated once on my diet or cardio.

My plan was to go to 125mg eod after the first week just to make sure the pain wasn't too bad (hasn't been at all thankfully). I want to get my dose closer to 500mgs a week so tomorrow's shot will start week two and it will be 125mg for the rest of the cycle. Also taking .25mg Adex on shot days.

Really feel like crap today, woke up so stuffed up I was almost gagging. On top of that I had a massive hardon all of a sudden, gave the wife quite the chuckle as I was stumbling to the bathroom to blow my nose and take a piss.

Skipped er the cardio today, I will take a break tonight too and see how I feel tomorrow.

Blazer
09-28-2016, 02:11 PM
Dropping carbs under 100 screams to increase fats! Unless days out of the show, why cut carbs (energy) out so dramatically. Imagine guys, laying in bed doing nothing body needs cca 70g of carbs just to maintain body functions like breathing, blood pressure etc... Don't be afraid of carbs they are Your friends used the right way.

My close friend an IFBB pro who You all probably know NEVER drops carbs under 500!!! and he is shreeded 365 days a year. Crazy how different we are and methabolism plays huge role. That is why getting to know and listen to Your body is a must.

I keep my fats pretty high when I low carb. I love avacodos, almonds and pb - they are all almost like cheat meals for me!

twisted
09-29-2016, 10:19 AM
Goodmorning blazer .....time to make some donuts :entr542:

Blazer
09-29-2016, 02:09 PM
Morning brothas.

Weighed in at 214.4 today. Still strict on diet but still sick so idk. Feeling better today tho, prob take tonight off and get back into things tomorrow. Only have shoulders/abs/legs left to do this week so one more day of rest will prob do me some good

twisted
09-30-2016, 08:19 AM
Morning broski .....time to make the the donuts :coffee1344:

srgrock
10-01-2016, 04:36 AM
Keep the food and hydration in! Noticed alot of folks getting stomach bugs lately. Hopefully it just comes and goes. Keep the gains going, like pharma said a day or two off won't hurt.

srgrock
10-01-2016, 04:41 AM
Just out of curiosity, are you throwing any high carb days in? Or intend to? Haven't ran very many cuts, picking up some "strategies". Lol

jtip1810
10-01-2016, 12:42 PM
Morning Blazer hope your feeling better bro....

twisted
10-01-2016, 05:17 PM
Afternoon blazer ...enjoy the weekend brother ...

twisted
10-03-2016, 08:25 AM
Happy monday sir ..new week for some gainz is here ;)

srgrock
10-03-2016, 09:23 AM
Happy monday sir ..new week for some gainz is here ;)

Man you and Jtip are some motivators! Haha always checking in on the gainz of fellow members. Love it man. Lol

jtip1810
10-03-2016, 12:42 PM
Morning bro, hope your diet was on point over the weekend...its Monday so lets kick this week off right!!!

Blazer
10-03-2016, 02:12 PM
Morning guys. Sorry for no check in, was a family/chores weekend so I was fairly busy.

Well I am 218.4 this morning. I kept my diet in check all weekend (actually missed a meal Saturday). I might really have to reevaluate my carb intake, I do t want to be sitting at 230 in another week.

25 mins fasted cardio this morning, chest and tris tonight.

Blazer
10-03-2016, 05:43 PM
I guess we all train chest today :) You know how they say: international chest day!

Have a good one.

I gotta cruise through it unforts. Monday night football brotha, gotta watch my boys go 4-0 tonight!

Blazer
10-03-2016, 05:45 PM
I'm still in shock I'm up 8 fricken lbs in 12 days tho on only 2500 cals.

My only cheat during the last 12 days has been half an Oreo cookie lol.

jtip1810
10-03-2016, 05:51 PM
I'm still in shock I'm up 8 fricken lbs in 12 days tho on only 2500 cals.

My only cheat during the last 12 days has been half an Oreo cookie lol.

Well time to adjust then brother...your gonna need to cut out some cals/carbs from each meal...if your gaining I would drop out at least 250cals daily and re-evaluate in a few weeks time. Zero cheats bro for the first 21 days of a diet until your dialed in the the body is making the desired changes. Look at NYC's log he's doing really well on 2500cals but his set up food/macro's are much different than yours is now. Could be a small tweak that is needed to get going in the right direction...good luck bro!

Blazer
10-03-2016, 06:16 PM
Still deciding.

I seemed like I was holding at 214 but then I started the hcg and went up 4 more lbs so it may be more water related?

I am going to hold out till Thursday morning and see where my weight is.

Blazer
10-03-2016, 06:22 PM
If I do anything I may do this. It will drop my cals to around 2300 and my carbs to 160gs.

Meal 4 is one I always feel really stuffed doe some reason anyway so losing the carbs there might not matter. I also hit the gym after meal 5

http://i68.tinypic.com/2s0fd6t.jpg

jtip1810
10-03-2016, 06:50 PM
Still deciding.

I seemed like I was holding at 214 but then I started the hcg and went up 4 more lbs so it may be more water related?

I am going to hold out till Thursday morning and see where my weight is.

May want to check your estro bro...

Blazer
10-03-2016, 07:23 PM
I really think I just need to drop my cals. I sit at a desk all day long so it doesn't burn much.

I was cutting pretty well at 1900cals for a 1 or 2 pounds a week so maybe jumping 600cals a day was way too much?

jtip1810
10-03-2016, 07:29 PM
I really think I just need to drop my cals. I sit at a desk all day long so it doesn't burn much.

I was cutting pretty well at 1900cals for a 1 or 2 pounds a week so maybe jumping 600cals a day was way too much?

Are you still trying to cut?? That may be your sweet spot..1-2lbs a week is what you want. I'm at 1900cals myself right now it's working out just fine.

Blazer
10-03-2016, 07:41 PM
Yes. But I figured I could up my cals more but I may have overshot it lol

Blazer
10-03-2016, 07:50 PM
What do you keep your macros at when you cut jtip?

i just tried cutting my carbs in half (on paper):
could bring it in around 1950-2000 cals, 230g pro, 130g carbs, 66g fat.

Maybe be ill try this starting tomorrow and see where I am next week

jtip1810
10-03-2016, 08:02 PM
What do you keep your macros at when you cut jtip?

i just tried cutting my carbs in half (on paper):
could bring it in around 1950-2000 cals, 230g pro, 130g carbs, 66g fat.

Maybe be ill try this starting tomorrow and see where I am next week

I usually set mine up for 16wk runs so starting at about 2500cals around a 50p/30c/20f split but it changes each adjusment since I make my adjustments by taking out almost nothing but carbs. For example right now I'm at 1900cals with a 55p/20c/25f split but keep in mind I do not handle carbs well at all anytime I get near 200g of carbs weight jumps up big time and I am watery as hell. My adjustments are made about once per month along with added cardio each time we adjust..cheat meals are once every 2wks after the initial 21 days on the diet and a cheat is always scheduled before an adjustment to really shock the body.

Blazer
10-03-2016, 08:15 PM
I think I shot way to high with my macros.

I'm going to drop it tomorrow I think to what I stated. Basically I'm going to cut all my carbs in half and cut down my eggs a hair, that will bring me in around 1900-2000 a day.

My strength is going up very nicely now but I am so full after each meal I'm honestly sick so I've had a feeling it was too much.

jtip1810
10-03-2016, 08:17 PM
I think I shot way to high with my macros.

I'm going to drop it tomorrow I think to what I stated. Basically I'm going to cut all my carbs in half and cut down my eggs a hair, that will bring me in around 1900-2000 a day.

My strength is going up very nicely now but I am so full after each meal I'm honestly sick so I've had a feeling it was two much.

Sounds good...it'll take a week or so for your body to adjust. If after 2wks nothing's changing then time to drop again.

Blazer
10-04-2016, 12:51 PM
Morning guys. 217 this morning

Cutting carbs today to get to around 1950 cals

good workout lastnight, ended up doing back and biceps and everyone and their mother were doing chest

twisted
10-04-2016, 12:59 PM
Wat up blazer goodmorning broski :pimp234:

jtip1810
10-04-2016, 01:29 PM
Morning bro, good call on the diet but maybe to extreme to start. How much cardio are you doing now?? The only bad thing about 1950cals is it leaves you in a spot to where you have to go really low as you adjust or do some major cardio or even both. If adjustments if done every month your at 1500cals easy in 2 months time, is that something you can do??? Want to see you succeed and if have gone that low before by all means get after it bro. I would suggest about 2100-2200cals to start that way you have more wiggle room with your adjustments. You planning on any other sups to run with this like clen or T3?

Blazer
10-04-2016, 02:15 PM
I'm doing about 20-25mins fasted cardio 5 days a week. Sometimes I go for a run or walk with my dog in the evenings.

If I cut all my carbs in half I can dial it in around 2150, just currently been gaining about .5lbs daily. Guess I'm not sure what an average weight gain should be on test bu that seems excessive.

i have some anavar, Winnie and clen on hand. Trying to decide if I want to add anything yet.

On a plus note, the wife says my biceps have defiantly grown!

Blazer
10-04-2016, 02:16 PM
Wat up blazer goodmorning broski :pimp234:

morning brotha!

Blazer
10-04-2016, 02:40 PM
I could do this but I already packed my food for today and am at work now. I will readjust tomorrow
http://i67.tinypic.com/149sf89.jpg

jtip1810
10-04-2016, 06:00 PM
I think that macro set up looks fine and you could pull from fat cals and carbs during the first adjustment and you will barley notice it.

twisted
10-05-2016, 08:24 AM
Top of the morning blazer ...lets tear some shit up :s0153_0:

jtip1810
10-05-2016, 12:50 PM
Morning brother, rise and grind we have progress to make!!!

Blazer
10-05-2016, 01:58 PM
Morning guys. Day planned out just shy of 2200cals, guess I will see where I am in a week or two and adjust of needed.
Weighed in 217.4 this morning, also did 25 mins of fasted cardio.

Think the test is kicking in full force now. Been waking up the last two nights in the middle of the night sporting a hardon like I was 14 again.

Workouts have been good this week.
Did a few triple dropsets on biceps this last Monday and I swear I've put an inch on them haha.

Blazer
10-05-2016, 02:11 PM
FYI- today marks two weeks into cycle officially.
I gotta say, Geneza prop is not bad stuff. Really doesn't hurt in the least.

I have about 800 clen pills laying around so I may start them tomorrow, we'll see.
Since I know your a fellow clen lover Jtip, do you run your clen doses lower while on cycle?

jtip1810
10-05-2016, 03:21 PM
FYI- today marks two weeks into cycle officially.
I gotta say, Geneza prop is not bad stuff. Really doesn't hurt in the least.

I have about 800 clen pills laying around so I may start them tomorrow, we'll see.
Since I know your a fellow clen lover Jtip, do you run your clen doses lower while on cycle?

Nope I actually run a fairly large dose reguardless...160mcg's to start and at times I go up to 200mcg's. I don't do the ramp up and down method, sides are the same to me either way so I just go full steam ahead. Now I also check my BP once a week and do bloods at least once every 90days to make sure I'm safe.

Blazer
10-05-2016, 04:35 PM
The wife's been keeping an eye on my bp.
If the closest lab site wasn't 7hrs from me I would do bloodwork but there is not even a lab to get drawn from in my state.

twisted
10-06-2016, 08:30 AM
Top of the morning blazer ......time to make the donuts :0010:

Blazer
10-06-2016, 12:46 PM
Morning guys.

Ate 2180 cals yesterday. Weighed in at 215.8 today.

Did chest/tris last night. Think I am going to do an extra day of arms on sat this week. Just feeling good, might change up my workouts to a 6 day week now

Blazer
10-06-2016, 01:37 PM
I also ate some chocolate chip cookies last night!

The wife and kids made brownies last night so I took a choco chip cookie dough quest bar, broke it into chunks and baked it in the oven, yum!

Blazer
10-07-2016, 01:56 PM
Morning guys. Weight still holding round the 215 mark.

Did some fasted cardio this morning then it's time to kill the wheels this evening.

glad it's Friday, looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow!

Blazer
10-07-2016, 04:25 PM
I also started clen today at 80mcgs. Will go to 120 tomorrow and maybe higher but prob no more than 160mcgs.

Oh how I've missed these clen jitters tho haha

twisted
10-08-2016, 10:04 AM
Top of the morning broski ..... new day new gainz ;) .....:lifghn153:

enjoy your weekend !

Blazer
10-10-2016, 01:27 PM
Morning guys. Long weekend- chores and a bday party at my place for my nephew (gotta love having the biggest house in the family, everyone thinks they can use it for gatherings...)

Had my first cheat meal in 3 weeks yesterday. Now onwards for a two week stretch then the wife wants a date night in two weekends - happy wife is a happy life right lol.

Chest and tris tonight.

Blazer
10-11-2016, 01:35 AM
Well I weighed in at 217 today. Went to bdubs with the wife for the cheat, split a turkey burger basket and some wings so I'm sure I'm still holding a bit of it.

On a plus note, I had to put a new notch in my belt (on the small side haha) and everyone said my chest is looking bigger. I'm going to hold my cals for awhile and see what happens. Maybe I can lose weight and gain a bit lol.

Plus note #2--I picked up the 110lb Dumbbells tonight for a set of 8 on the db bench press! Think the gear is kicking in! Best I had before was 100lb dbs for a very struggling set of 4-6

twisted
10-11-2016, 07:57 AM
Top of the morning .....Time to make the gainz ....oh shit gearz is kickin in :0010:

Blazer
10-11-2016, 01:32 PM
Morning brothers.

Might have a have a new addition coming to the fam...wife's shown two positive tests yesterday and today. Number 4, lucky I have a five bedroom house but that means I'm loosing my exercise room

jtip1810
10-11-2016, 02:53 PM
Wow, congrats brother!!!

Blazer
10-11-2016, 03:51 PM
Can't say I'm super pumped. I have one daughter that's almost 16 and two 10yrls daughters. It'll be like starting over from scratch, and if I get another daughter....the pain doesn't end lol

Blazer
10-12-2016, 12:46 PM
Morning all. Still sitting at 217. Strength is deff going up tho and body's looking diff so that's a plus. I'm going to go another week at the set cals and see how it goes

My chest and tris are sore as hell this morning. Did legs last night, had a good workout.

jtip1810
10-12-2016, 12:47 PM
Morning bro, are you sure your estro is on point??? Could explain lots of water retention.

Blazer
10-12-2016, 12:52 PM
Taking .25 adex eod. I don't feel water logged at all, waist isn't gaining size (actually shrunk a little, I had to cut a new hole in my belt) and I don't look bloated, my face shows it quickly normally.

jtip1810
10-12-2016, 12:57 PM
Taking .25 adex eod. I don't feel water logged at all, waist isn't gaining size (actually shrunk a little, I had to cut a new hole in my belt) and I don't look bloated, my face shows it quickly normally.

Strange that your not dropping weight then, also strength going up on a deficit is abnormal...maybe another adjustment is needed.

Blazer
10-12-2016, 01:01 PM
Going to retake all my measurements and bf tonight and see what it's looking like.
If my measurements look good I will keep my cals the same but I may add a session of evening cardio before bed as well.

Blazer
10-12-2016, 01:41 PM
I read up on signs of too high or too low of estro:

acne, testicular shrinkage, loss of libido, loss of appitite, dehydration, irrationality, mood swings ect.

I'm not feeling any of those, my sex drive is insain right now actually. I've had to be careful around the office, if a good looking girl walks by, my mind will wander and next thing I know I'm in high school again wonder wtf I'm going to do when the bell rings in 5 minutes and I have to stand up lol.

Worst thing I've been doing on this diet is occasionally eating an extra 1/2 of a quest bar before bed - I'm just sooo hungry at the end of the day I have to fight he urge not to pig out

Blazer
10-12-2016, 06:20 PM
I wouldn't go with Quest bars.. Surely You can think of something better :)

They are just sooo damn good. Calms my sweet tooth and keeps me from cheating lol

Blazer
10-12-2016, 07:39 PM
Here's a crappy pic. Just noticed I had the same shirt today so though wth lol.

Pic to the left is on sept 28th at 214 pic on right is today at 217. Exactly 2 weeks apart and my strength went up nicely this week! I wouldn't mind more deff in my chest but I know that comes with more weight loss.

http://i64.tinypic.com/292pdsx.jpg

twisted
10-13-2016, 01:28 AM
Here's a crappy pic. Just noticed I had the same shirt today so though wth lol.

Pic to the left is on sept 28th at 214 pic on right is today at 217. Exactly 2 weeks apart and my strength went up nicely this week! I wouldn't mind more deff in my chest but I know that comes with more weight loss.

http://i64.tinypic.com/292pdsx.jpg

You and frank use same photo shoot location lmfao ....

twisted
10-13-2016, 08:00 AM
Morning brother .....time to make some gainz :a8e7b4c2:

Blazer
10-13-2016, 03:31 PM
Morning bros. Weighed in at 217.8 today.

I've been keeping my cals at around 2300 a day (including cheats which consist of either some extra almonds or a quest bar).

I am still gaining around .05-.1lbs daily now, down from .5lbs so that's a plus lol. So if I do the math correct in eating 200-300cals a day over maintenance.

I'm not sure what to do at this point. I could go down to 1900-2000cals daily or add cardio in the evening as well as mornings. Don't want to do both as I may need one or the added on down the road but if I need to I will.

I may be gaining muscle, the wife says I'm looking fuller but I can't really tell so I don't know if I should just try to drop 200 cals and keep maintainance and see if bf drops while muscle slowly builds and burns more calories or if I should drop below maintenance cals.

jtip1810
10-13-2016, 03:33 PM
Take food out and add cardio...trust me it works

Blazer
10-13-2016, 03:35 PM
I would have to go to 1800-1900cals a day.

Currently im doing 5days a week fasted cardio in the am for 20-25 mins

I literally sit at a desk for 9 hours a day so I burn very little cals at work unfortunately

jtip1810
10-13-2016, 03:41 PM
Up the cardio to 30mins and do the drop. I'm only at 1900 cals myself right now and holding so I need to drop more out. Keep the protein high and lower the carbs.

Blazer
10-13-2016, 03:44 PM
I have no prob doing that many cals a day as I did it for a long time.

Just a fricken head game right now cause I'm absolutely loving the strength increases!
Wonder if I kept my cals here for three more weeks to gain extra strength then cut my calls to 1800 for the last 6 weeks of the cycle and added the evening session of cardio?

Ever hear of anyone cycling like this before?

jtip1810
10-13-2016, 03:50 PM
Honestly no I have not but you could carb cycle if you think you can handle it. It's much harder than a steady diet though fair warning. A zero carb day is just that and there no cheating at all no re feeds so many find it way to hard to stick to such a set up.

My advise and what I did was loose as much body fat as you can then do a lean bulk and repeat the process. I was way over 25% BF when I started this game and now I never go over 13% BF when bulking, hell in sitting at 10% now and still look plenty big and strength is still there just not as many reps is all.

jtip1810
10-13-2016, 04:00 PM
Ask yourself this because lets be honest we all do this to look better and to boost our egos all while being slightly more attractive to the opposite sex or our spouse in our case. Do you want to look like you can lift 500lbs or actually be able to lift 500lbs?? I rarely have anyone saying man your strong as fuck nor do I have any females asking how much I lift but I get plenty of comments like bro your big as fuck or I've had plenty of females say your chest is so big can I touch it...shit like that. I never ever see these so called power lifters (or fat guys that use that excuse cause that's all it is unless your competing) getting the same comments or attention...just sayin.

Blazer
10-13-2016, 04:29 PM
You are completely right brotha! Just fun to push up big weights lol.

Well I redid things and could go to 1860 cals 250p/84c/67f easily enough.

Think the carbs are too low at this split? I would obviously have to drop the protein to up them

jtip1810
10-13-2016, 04:32 PM
You are completely right brotha! Just fun to push up big weights lol.

Well I redid things and could go to 1860 cals 250p/84c/67f easily enough.

Think the carbs are too low at this split? I would obviously have to drop the protein to up them

Yeah I would keep the carbs around 120ish and the fats around 50-55ish that should be enough to get you where you need to be with higher protein.

Blazer
10-13-2016, 05:03 PM
Yeah I would keep the carbs around 120ish and the fats around 50-55ish that should be enough to get you where you need to be with higher protein.

Damn, well if I give up my almonds... I can have carbs with 2 more meals then

So I got it to 1866cals 252p/115c/51f

Think I should implement this tomorrow?

jtip1810
10-13-2016, 05:05 PM
Just start when your mentally ready so you don't have any set backs.

Blazer
10-13-2016, 05:06 PM
Actually I might flip flop between the two, higher far less carb one on non-workout days.

Suppose I'll just start this tomorrow and see where I am in a week ����

Blazer
10-13-2016, 05:08 PM
Just start when your mentally ready so you don't have any set backs.

Ready now brotha, I've been in full gym mode for awhile!

With the wife being prego it honestly makes things much easier diet wise for me

jtip1810
10-14-2016, 12:56 PM
Morning bro, new day new gainz to make!!!

Blazer
10-14-2016, 01:43 PM
Morning all. Weighed in at 216.6 this morn.

I started carrying around a 1 liter bottle of water with me yesterday, drank 7 of them. My new goal is 6-8 a day. Think it flushed me bit-1.2lbs to be exact lol. And I did 20 mins sauna after workout lastnight so they may contribute as well.

Going with the readjusted macros today, 1866 cals. Majority of my carbs with be 1st two meals then again before the gym. Going to drop the carbs down on non workout days and raise fats. I will see where I am in a week and go from there.

I did back and bi's lastnight - nother phenomenal workout! Noticing growth in my arms and veins really starting to pop!

Blazer
10-14-2016, 01:49 PM
Such an awesome workout lastnight!

Giant set:
3x16 pullups
3x12 wide grip lat pull down (behind neck)
3 dropsets x8-10 seated cable rows

superset:
3x12 bent over bb rows
3x16 hyper extensions

superset:
1x20 standing db curls followed by 2x10
3 dropsets x8-10 hammer curls

3 droplets x20 cable curls

Felt like a fricken beast walking out of the gym, arms were pumped to hell!

Blazer
10-15-2016, 02:11 AM
Did shoulders/abs tonight. Good workout but I'm fricken starving lol.

twisted
10-15-2016, 12:27 PM
Morning blazer happy saturday have a grewt weekend !...go get some weekend gainz and chase the pump :)

jtip1810
10-15-2016, 12:39 PM
Morning bro, rise and grind!!!

Blazer
10-15-2016, 01:28 PM
Morning guys. 215.8 today.

Carbs must really make me hold on to water lol.
Rest day today gonna do some cardio then chores.

Gonna up my fats and lower my carbs a hair today keep my cals around 1900 still

twisted
10-16-2016, 09:36 AM
Morning sir ....time to make those sunday gainz :muscu0:

jtip1810
10-16-2016, 02:31 PM
Morning Blazer, how's things going over here??

Blazer
10-16-2016, 03:55 PM
Morning guys. Weighed in 212.8.

Guess I must of dialed things in correctly. Gotta be water coming off? I weigh my food and cook nightly and I've been holding my cals at 1900.

Also taking clen at 160mcgs a day since last Tuesday.

I imagine the loss will slow down soon, go another week at these cals an see how it goes.

Planning to start the Anavar tomorrow at 80mgs a day and run it to the end of cycle. I have enough to do 8 weeks at 80mgs a day. Also have some tucda and liv52 I will be taking with it.

Date night coming up saturday-will be my cheat meal night, would like to be sitting around 210 by then.

twisted
10-17-2016, 08:22 AM
Morning brother ......happy monday :a8e7b4c2:

jtip1810
10-17-2016, 12:53 PM
I don't think it'll slow down bro!!! If your dialed in and on clen I was loosing like .5lbs a day for the first week or so then the next round after the break I slowed a bit but I also didn't change the diet. You can really make some progress now just stay 100% on point and it'll start flying off!!!

Blazer
10-17-2016, 03:54 PM
Morning brother. 213 this morning.

I made turkey burgers last night-freaking awesome! Try it out sometime if you want a delicious burger.
Used 85/15 ground turkey cause too dry other wards.:

1lb ground turkey
1/2 cup onion
2 tbsp cilantro
2 chilies in Adobe sauce
1tsp garlic powder
1tsp onion powder
1/4tsp season salt
1/4th tsp pepper.

Makes 4 patties, I had two for dinner lol.

Blazer
10-17-2016, 04:06 PM
Also started the anavar today, starting at 50mgs this week and bumping up from there to 80-100 daily.
Last week of clen then taking two weeks off

Papigordohua
10-18-2016, 02:27 AM
First time on clen correct??? How are you reacting to 160? Nervous to get up that high since my pre workout has about 60mg of 1,3 dimeth and I take 2 scoops lol

twisted
10-18-2016, 08:20 AM
Morning blazer .....lets rock and roll :av-6743:

Blazer
10-18-2016, 01:12 PM
First time on clen correct??? How are you reacting to 160? Nervous to get up that high since my pre workout has about 60mg of 1,3 dimeth and I take 2 scoops lol

Done clen a few times now. It works well, sides aren't too bad aside from the shakes. I don't cramp really, I drink around 2 gallons water daily.

I do notice in the second week the sides start to taper off more every day.

Blazer
10-18-2016, 01:17 PM
Well I missed my workout last night.

The wife had bloods done yesterday and it's official, 6 weeks pregnant. Told the kids last night and did a family night.

Hitting the the gym tonight, chest/tris

jtip1810
10-18-2016, 01:42 PM
Morning bro, time for them gainz!!!

twisted
10-19-2016, 10:51 AM
Well I missed my workout last night.

The wife had bloods done yesterday and it's official, 6 weeks pregnant. Told the kids last night and did a family night.

Hitting the the gym tonight, chest/tris
Morning brother ......hey congrats :QJMVGSXcv3fpf.jpg:

Blazer
10-20-2016, 12:47 PM
Thank you guys. Fingers crossed for a boy this time!

jtip1810
10-20-2016, 12:47 PM
Morning brother, how's the diet and cutting going?

Blazer
10-20-2016, 12:51 PM
Weighed in at 213 this morning still. Might have to do with the anavar and creatine? I upped my creatine intake cause it's anavar is supposed to help metabolize it better from my reading.

I'm not gaining so that's a good sign, I may stsrt just weighing in once-twice a week. This every day stuff screws with you.
i am deff noticing a diff in the mirror tho! Can see my abs starting to peak out more and more. Think if I can drop about 15-20lbs I'd be where I want. Officially have 8weeks left of the cycle so I should be able to hit the 15lbs

twisted
10-21-2016, 10:42 AM
Morning blazer .....tgif brother :hh9BEeLFGEOeZUWG.jp

jtip1810
10-21-2016, 12:44 PM
Morning Blazer, rise and grind bro time to make some progress!!!

Blazer
10-21-2016, 04:55 PM
Morning all.

Woke up late this morning, was only able to fit in about 15mins of cardio, still would be 5th day in a row of fasted cardio so I'm not kicking myself by any means.

Great workout lastnight. Back and bi's! My arms are starting to vein out very nicely, doing curls last night I was honestly pretty impressed all over. Just gotta finish loosing the rest of the spare tire lol.

My strength is still going up tho. I did close to 300lbs lastnight on bent over barbell rows which is a new best for me.

twisted
10-21-2016, 07:57 PM
Morning all.

Woke up late this morning, was only able to fit in about 15mins of cardio, still would be 5th day in a row of fasted cardio so I'm not kicking myself by any means.

Great workout lastnight. Back and bi's! My arms are starting to vein out very nicely, doing curls last night I was honestly pretty impressed all over. Just gotta finish loosing the rest of the spare tire lol.

My strength is still going up tho. I did close to 300lbs lastnight on bent over barbell rows which is a new best for me.
Stick with it and that spare tire will be gone brother ....a strict diet and few a turds pfft that belly will have some abs popping ;)

BOGNERrocker
10-21-2016, 08:21 PM
Nice log man, When are ya doing bloods?

twisted
10-22-2016, 11:29 AM
Happy saturday broski ....enjoy the weekend :Hulk023363y:

jtip1810
10-22-2016, 12:53 PM
Morning Blazer, the weekend is upon us...lets make the most of it!!

Blazer
10-24-2016, 04:47 PM
Morning everyone.

Nothing much new to report. Spent the weekend doing baby announcements to different family members and yard work, joys of adulthood.

Went on date night with the wife. We went to her fav restaurant, micro brewery place with the best burgers you'll ever eat lol.
Long story short, had a burger/fries and one beer. Haven't hit the scale cause I don't even want to see it lol. Prob will hit it tomorrow.

Finished a vial of the Geneza prop so I thought I'd try out AEL prop last night. Went in just as smooth and no pain today so I guess I'm one of the lucky ones that doesn't get crippling pain from prop!

twisted
10-25-2016, 07:56 AM
Wat up brother ....;)

Blazer
10-25-2016, 03:13 PM
Morning brothers, nother day another dollar right...work is dragging lol.

2nd week into the car. I upped my var to 70mg's this week from 60mg's. My plan is to go to round 80-100 and hold for a total of 8 weeks.

Had some killer pumps at the gym last night! Think the Var might be kicking in! Feeling harder and noticed more veins popping out in my arms and shoulders.

Did chest/tri's/abs. Some of the lifts were difficult honestly because I was pumping so hard, but looked like a fricken bull in the mirrors!

Db bench press 3x10 warm up, 3x8-10 working
Decline bench 1x10 warm, 2x10 working, 1x8-10 triple dropset (fucking killed this one!)
Incline db flys 2x10-12 warm, 3 dropsets 10-12
cable crossovers 2x12-15, 1x10-12 drop set

superset:
Skull rushers 3x10-12
rockers 3x10-12

cable rope pushdowns , 2x10-12 , 1x10-12 dropset
bench drips 3x10-12

weighted sit-ups 3x25
leg lifts 3x20

Literally felt like someone pumped me up with a bicycle pump by the end of this workout lol.

jtip1810
10-26-2016, 12:53 PM
Morning bro, Var is one of my favorites...love the pump and vascularity at 80-100mgs

twisted
10-27-2016, 07:54 AM
Morning blazer .....new day new gainz :Ttm81810BhOqmtb.jpg

Blazer
10-27-2016, 02:01 PM
Morning guys.

Didn't eat well yesterday. The wife started bleeding so we spent the day in the hospital. Babies still alive but they are doing tons of test. They said something about the babies blood type and the wife's body fighting it.
Not fun, going back tomorrow for more tests. Hoping everything's fine.

Blazer
10-27-2016, 03:24 PM
Side note. I took my second shot of AEL test p on Tuesday evening in my thigh.

Holy hell does it ever hurt! I've been walking around limping like an old man. It's weird cause the first shot I tried I did in my shoulder and didn't feel a thing. I'm going to go back to the Geneza tonight, I still have 4 vials of Geneza left, was

jtip1810
10-27-2016, 03:34 PM
Prop is know to have a bite bro lol. All short esters do this to me as well.

Blazer
10-28-2016, 04:39 AM
Thanks bro, appreciate the thoughts.

They gave her some injection in the ass yesterdayI can't remember what it is called. More tests tomorrow, hope all goes well. The wife is pretty twisted up right now, deff not what I was expecting.

twisted
10-28-2016, 10:20 AM
Hope all is better brother !!!

JohnDoe
10-28-2016, 10:26 AM
Well I bought a treadmill. Nordatrak -goes to 15% incline. Got it for $50 bucks from some lady who's husband just passed from diabetes- she said he used it like 5 times so it's in good shape.

Did 20 mins cardio this morning.

Killed legs last night so it was deff fun getting up stiff and doing cardio lol

Lmao! Well that's a good buy...hahha.. nice snag

JohnDoe
10-28-2016, 10:28 AM
Side note. I took my second shot of AEL test p on Tuesday evening in my thigh.

Holy hell does it ever hurt! I've been walking around limping like an old man. It's weird cause the first shot I tried I did in my shoulder and didn't feel a thing. I'm going to go back to the Geneza tonight, I still have 4 vials of Geneza left, was
AEL short esters tend to pack a punch. Their Tren Ace was the same way for me.

jtip1810
10-28-2016, 12:24 PM
Morning bro, enjoy your weekend and stay on point with goals!!!

Blazer
10-28-2016, 01:50 PM
AEL short esters tend to pack a punch. Their Tren Ace was the same way for me.

You ain't kidding brotha! Hurt so damn bad my knee was starting to hurt from trying not to bend it when I walk. Finally feeling better today and I took the shot on Tuesday.

I did take another shot of the AEL prop lastnight in my shoulder again and it feels fine so I really don't know, maybe my thighs just don't like it? When I did that thigh injection I'm pretty sure I hit a nerve going in to cause it hurt like a mofo, I had to just leave the needle still for a second before I continued so that could also be it, who knows.

Shitty part is I lost two days of cardio as the pain was just too much.

Blazer
10-28-2016, 01:54 PM
Well I weigh in tomorrow, not looking forward to it tho lol. With all the shit going on its been a bit stressful and I ate crappy at the hospital (tried to eat high protein but I was there for 5hrs I didn't plan ahead on) and I missed a few days of cardio over the pain in my leg.

Still sticking to my diet and hitting the gym tho, lifts have been awesome all week! I've been putting off leg day till the pain went away so either tonight or tomorrow, we will see how the day goes

Blazer
10-28-2016, 02:13 PM
And I suppose since its flex Friday wth right lol.

Heres a crappy progress montage deff puts some things in prospective:

1st pic (left) is around 285lbs, feb 2015. Middle pic is around 240lbs, feb 2016 and the right most is today guessing I'm still holding round 215.

Im not really seeming to be loosing much but I'm filling in and my skin is starting to tighten (can deff see it in the stomach and arms). So far I'm pleased with this cycle, even if I don't get super cut this go round I'm getting the definition from size I feel.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2hxy5jp.jpg

JohnDoe
10-28-2016, 06:31 PM
And I suppose since its flex Friday wth right lol.

Heres a crappy progress montage deff puts some things in prospective:

1st pic (left) is around 285lbs, feb 2015. Middle pic is around 240lbs, feb 2016 and the right most is today guessing I'm still holding round 215.

Im not really seeming to be loosing much but I'm filling in and my skin is starting to tighten (can deff see it in the stomach and arms). So far I'm pleased with this cycle, even if I don't get super cut this go round I'm getting the definition from size I feel.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2hxy5jp.jpg

You can see the progress and you're doing a good job man. Kept at it! The hardest part is the most important part - your diet. Everyone struggles with it (except Kubes apparently lol). I fuck up here and there on mine as well. Sticking with your diet will make more progress than using gear or weight training...these are just icing on the cake so to speak...

Blazer
10-29-2016, 04:52 PM
You can see the progress and you're doing a good job man. Kept at it! The hardest part is the most important part - your diet. Everyone struggles with it (except Kubes apparently lol). I fuck up here and there on mine as well. Sticking with your diet will make more progress than using gear or weight training...these are just icing on the cake so to speak...

Kubes? Blasphemy! I swear that guy owns a chicken farm lol.

Yeah dieting is fun. It's been going good tho, making quite a few lifestyle changes with the kids and wife so it's a good thing

twisted
10-30-2016, 09:42 AM
Go get those sunday gainz ;)

jtip1810
10-31-2016, 12:57 PM
Morning Blazer

twisted
11-01-2016, 11:53 AM
Morning broski

Blazer
11-04-2016, 02:03 PM
Morning folks. Been a very busy few days for me...we did end up loosing the baby, wife's pretty tore up. Not fun

Gyms been going good still, pumps are really intense now, I did back and Bi's lastnight and almost had to stop because my forearm pumps were so insane! Loving it tho lol

fitraver
11-04-2016, 02:48 PM
Morning folks. Been a very busy few days for me...we did end up loosing the baby, wife's pretty tore up. Not fun

Gyms been going good still, pumps are really intense now, I did back and Bi's lastnight and almost had to stop because my forearm pumps were so insane! Loving it tho lol

Just came across this. I'm so sorry man. I can't begin to know how that would feel. Sending lots of good vibes you and your wife's way! Stay strong!

On a side note, how you liking the anavar and first cycle overall? I loved my first!

Blazer
11-05-2016, 03:10 AM
Thanks guys, wasn't meant to be I suppose.

She already wants to try again even tho we weren't trying for this one so idk

twisted
11-05-2016, 04:37 PM
Wat up blazer ....go claim your weekend gainz broski ;)

twisted
11-09-2016, 10:37 AM
Hope all is well ;)

twisted
11-10-2016, 10:18 AM
Wat up blazer .....:Ttm81810BhOqmtb.jpg

Blazer
11-10-2016, 09:55 PM
Hey all, missed you guys!

Lifes been chaotic for me obviously. On a plus note I bought a hot tub, filled it last night and waiting for it to heat up!

Cycles going great! Keeping diet on point, weights holding steady at 215 but holy hell am I getting strong and bigger looking, pants are getting looser as well so screw it, gonna keep doing what I'm doing for the last 4 weeks of this cycle.

! Did arms last night, feeling good!

http://i65.tinypic.com/x20zer.jpg

fitraver
11-10-2016, 09:58 PM
Hey all, missed you guys!

Lifes been chaotic for me obviously. On a plus note I bought a hot tub, filled it last night and waiting for it to heat up!

Cycles going great! Keeping diet on point, weights holding steady at 215 but holy hell am I getting strong and bigger looking, pants are getting looser as well so screw it, gonna keep doing what I'm doing for the last 4 weeks of this cycle.

! Did arms last night, feeling good!

http://i65.tinypic.com/x20zer.jpg

Hot tub in some nice snowy cold weather sounds great!! Keep after it man! Gotta love that arm pump.

twisted
11-12-2016, 12:04 PM
Top of the morning broham ......makin some weekend gainz over here ?