PDA

View Full Version : Strong cycles

Flex_on_her
09-17-2016, 10:52 PM
New to the site and i think its pretty awesome so far!!! Im looking for opinions and advice on everyones best STRENGTH CYCLES!!! currently working on building up more strength in the gym vs muscle mass and adivice or knowledge would help!!!

bdad
09-20-2016, 10:19 PM
Test, deca, drol/dbol combo for me. Tren is awesome for strength and will easily take deca's place in the cycle I recommended , I just prefer to pass on tren.

Herc
09-20-2016, 10:50 PM
Tren, Tbol, Sust cycle. I'm always strongest on this cycle.

Loose Cannon
09-21-2016, 02:23 AM

what dose do you run your tbol at homie

Flex_on_her
09-21-2016, 03:44 AM
So tbol is pretty legit? Ive never tried it before... but been hearing alot of good things about it latley, is it better than dbol???

Flex_on_her
09-21-2016, 03:47 AM

So tbol is pretty legit? Ive never tried it before... but beenhearing alot of good things aboutit latley

Herc
09-21-2016, 03:47 AM
what dose do you run your tbol at homie

50-60mg per day

(and I like it over dbol because I get no estrogenic sides, just lean mass and strength)

Big_rich
09-21-2016, 05:57 AM
If you are advanced halo is a beast for strength but only use if yiu are advanced. Tbol is great for strength not that of halo

j-raw-hate
09-22-2016, 06:57 PM
Sust,tren,superdrol, and some tne is great. I actually prefer to do the tne or prop daily for boost and it seems to help with the peaks and valleys that can occur from the twice weekly sust.

Big_rich
09-22-2016, 07:25 PM
Top strength aas would be deca tren a drol

ducksonthewall
09-24-2016, 11:32 PM
My personal opinion is to save the tren for when you are ready to do a competition. I'd say the last 6 weeks leading up to a meet run 100mg EOD of tren ace. Run long ester test throughout the cycle, dose dependent on your prior cycle experience. A lot of powerlifting drug use is manipulating orals. Lots of guys like drol, I personally like dbol. A few yellow thai dbol a day will get you strong as a bull in a hurry.

mastermolnar
09-26-2016, 12:20 PM
Definitely only for those advanced users..
but nothing will compare to mt, cheque drops, or halo... in that order. Ive run mt on my lagging parts days occasionally.. never full cycles of it for me... but strength literally goes through the roof instantly on this shit. Its pretty amazing but of course, incredibly toxic and dangerous. Ive also found superdrol to be incredible for strength and size as well

Camerica Muscle
10-09-2016, 04:44 AM
50-60mg per day

(and I like it over dbol because I get no estrogenic sides, just lean mass and strength)

Same exact cycle Im starting this week!! How many cc of Tren do you run a week? I never ran this cycle so want to make sure Im doing it right. 2 cc of sus and tren a week and 50mg of tbol a day. Does this sound right?

SC
10-09-2016, 08:20 AM
Definitely only for those advanced users..
but nothing will compare to mt, cheque drops, or halo... in that order. Ive run mt on my lagging parts days occasionally.. never full cycles of it for me... but strength literally goes through the roof instantly on this shit. Its pretty amazing but of course, incredibly toxic and dangerous. Ive also found superdrol to be incredible for strength and size as well

You're talking about methylated Tren right? That shit is f'kn crazy. It's anger and strength in a tiny little pill, haha!!!

mastermolnar
10-09-2016, 05:29 PM
You're talking about methylated Tren right? That shit is f'kn crazy. It's anger and strength in a tiny little pill, haha!!!

Yeah dude.... its literally the most aggressive shit you could put in your body. Shit will literally add weight to your max after a single dose

SC
10-09-2016, 09:37 PM
Yeah dude.... its literally the most aggressive shit you could put in your body. Shit will literally add weight to your max after a single dose

Oh yeah, I've experienced it. Took liver stabil for two days before and after just to be safe. Shit was fucking awesome!

mastermolnar
10-09-2016, 11:27 PM
Oh yeah, I've experienced it. Took liver stabil for two days before and after just to be safe. Shit was fucking awesome!

Definitely need a heavy liver support with that shit.

Bane
10-10-2016, 03:09 AM
Never heard of the methylated tren. Now I've got another compound to research! Personally my favorite was a simple test/Dbol cycle. I'm also not as advanced as a lot of the big boys on here. So for a beginner or intermediate user I think test and Dbol is great. Not saying you a beginner or anything not sure of your experience level. Test, and tren A worked wonders for my strength too, However, Dbol seems to work better for me when it comes to actual strength.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

mastermolnar
10-10-2016, 09:39 AM
Never heard of the methylated tren. Now I've got another compound to research! Personally my favorite was a simple test/Dbol cycle. I'm also not as advanced as a lot of the big boys on here. So for a beginner or intermediate user I think test and Dbol is great. Not saying you a beginner or anything not sure of your experience level. Test, and tren A worked wonders for my strength too, However, Dbol seems to work better for me when it comes to actual strength.

Well let me be the first to tell you that methyltrienelone or methyl tren is for very experienced users and is by far the most to ic and damaging drug in this entire sport. Makes halo look like a tic tac. But in all seriousness. .. do research and ask plenty of questions but dont even plan to use it. Unless youre a powerlifter and one that is looking to build a career out of it, theres really no place in any cycle for it.

Now that I sound like a hypocrit (lol) it can certainly be done safely, just the same as anything else

Bane
10-10-2016, 03:33 PM
Hahaha. I read up on it and was like well shit. Haha I'm going to avoid that for now but have it on the bucket list.

mastermolnar
10-10-2016, 05:17 PM
Hahaha. I read up on it and was like well shit. Haha I'm going to avoid that for now but have it on the bucket list.

Thats probably a good idea bro. Its one of those things that you really need to check your motives and take every precaution necessary. Lotta people have kidney and liver failure from improper MT usage.

swole700
10-11-2016, 02:17 PM
Had best results with Test, Deca, A50 - but heard from a training partner (in his experiences) that Deca can weaken ligaments. Ever heard anything like that?

j-raw-hate
11-01-2016, 07:52 PM
Never heard of deca doing that would be interested to know ,,heard quite few times that eq does it tho . Kind of a win lose here u go fuck you situation if you ask me lol

HardtoGain
11-01-2016, 07:57 PM
Test mix 1g/wk
Tren Mix 5-600mg/wk
DBol 100mg/d

Fastest strength gains I have ever had.

VallieFlag
12-29-2016, 08:12 AM
Test mix 1g/wk
Tren Mix 5-600mg/wk
DBol 100mg/d

Fastest strength gains I have ever had.This gets my vote also.

hammermill
12-31-2016, 07:48 PM
Prop Tren