PDA

View Full Version : LadyElite Last Bulk Log

LadyElite
09-18-2016, 03:44 PM
So this will be my last bulk. Whatever gains I make on this will be it. I find the bulk and cut diets to be too much for my lifestyle anymore. I want to do it once more, cut once more and then just maintain along with a normal diet. I haven't run a log in a long time so this should be fun :)

stats: 5'3" /currently 142/ lift 6 days week/ cardio no less than 3 days a week

My diet:
I pretty much each the same thing day in and day out. That doesn't bother me. I take 1 entire free day which is usually Saturday. I have to keep it somewhat tight because I don't want to gain too much fat on this bulk since my calories are pretty high.

meal 1: oats, raisins, 4 egg white, 1 egg
meal 2: 6 oz beef, 1/2 cup rice
meal 3: 6 oz chix, 1/2 cup rice, sweet tater
meal 4: 6ox chix, 1/2 cup rice, veggies, green apple
meal 5: oats, raisins, 4 egg whites, protein shake
meal 6: pre wo 12oz gatorade mix w scoop of karbolene
meal 7: post immediately after training 24oz gatorade, protein shake
meal 8: fish, salad, sweet tater

I do mix them up a bit, but the oz's, amt of carbs stay consistent. I don't count macro's for this. I'm concentrating solely on getting the food in. 1 month I will re-evaluate and dial up or down depending on weight, look, energy, gains.

gear:
20mgs inj tbol daily +/- 8 weeks
200mg's primo wk 16 weeks
150mg's deca wk 16 weeks

I may add eq to this depending on what I am seeing w/ appetite, strength and gains. Same thing w dialing the mg's up/down. This is good base for me. I have run before and done well. I am currently 1 week into.

training:
I train w the husband. He's 5'6" and currently sitting at 242. He is also on a nice Elite Genetics stack so I don't expect to be able to keep up with his training- lol. His goal is to hit 260.
We mix the training up to keep it fresh. Current split is: Back/bi/tri, Chest/shoulders, Legs (all heavy a/f w reps in the 5/8/10/12 range depending on our goal that day) then rerun that split going lighter and hitting 15 + reps. He does not count reps, but I do. I'm an accountant by trade...so counting is just what I do- lol.

I'm gonna post a pix, which I hate doing, but I wanna track the gains :) I will post up the last 2 days workouts in a few. Please feel free to jump in with thoughts and/or questions. Differing views is always good to hear.

suraonyx23
09-18-2016, 03:46 PM
Very nice LE. That stack should definitely get you where you want. The hubby too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

EliteGenetics
09-18-2016, 08:15 PM
Very nice LE..Excited to follow this and can't wait to see the gains..
Your gonna have to hump it to train with the hubby! Lol
Sura I bet she could choke slam your ass! Hahaha

LadyElite
09-19-2016, 01:30 AM
Very nice LE..Excited to follow this and can't wait to see the gains..
Your gonna have to hump it to train with the hubby! Lol
Sura I bet she could choke slam your ass! Hahaha

Ah yeah your TNE and Dbol is blowing his mind right now! Been running for what a week, week and a half, and he about shit today when he saw himself. He's already put on seriously visible mass. He's a bit freaked out though because he had water on both knees that needed to be drained so he can't kill his wheels like he's used to and there is a noticeable difference between upper body and lower. I keep reminding him about muscle memory, but dude- your shit is the bomb!! His gains are just unreal so early in the game. I can only imagine what the finished product will be by Christmas.

EliteGenetics
09-19-2016, 01:45 AM
Ah yeah your TNE and Dbol is blowing his mind right now! Been running for what a week, week and a half, and he about shit today when he saw himself. He's already put on seriously visible mass. He's a bit freaked out though because he had water on both knees that needed to be drained so he can't kill his wheels like he's used to and there is a noticeable difference between upper body and lower. I keep reminding him about muscle memory, but dude- your shit is the bomb!! His gains are just unreal so early in the game. I can only imagine what the finished product will be by Christmas.

We need to get him on here and log for us!
Shit he's already built Like a Fuckn stump! What was his goal,260? That will be un fucking real to see that transformation!!
Ask him to atleast letcha throw some before n after pics up..

LadyElite
09-19-2016, 07:45 PM
posting up last 3 workouts.

9/16 back- mod/ light work
rack pulls 125 w/u, 225x10, 315x5, 315x5, 225x10
1 arm seated row machine 90x10x4 each side
1 arm high row machine 70x10, 80x10, 90x10, 90x10
cable lat pulls 30x20

9/17 tri/bi light- chasing the pump ;)
push down 45x15, 35x20, 45x15 2 sets
bi cable curl 75x15, 85x20, 95x15, 85x15
rev grip tri cable 45x20, 55x13, 45x15 2 sets slow controlled w sqz
db curls 30x10 4 sets
dip machine 180x20, 195x20, 210x20
db hammers 30x10, 35x10 3 sets
cable drags 75x20, 85x20, 95x20, 85x20 ss w/
1 arm cable tris 35x15 4 sets

9/17 shoulders
face pulls 75x20, 85x20, 95x20, 105x20 (this is the warm up)
360's- now these are interesting. I learned them from a DLB video. db lat raises using 10/12/15 #'s (those are my weights- you will want to use light weights as well) You do: 10x20, 12x20, 15x20 rest 30 sec 15x20, 12x20, 10x20. that's 1 complete set. You do that for 3 sets. When you are done you have done 360 reps. You will want to cry half way through and I will guarantee that.
OH Press 90x10, 100x10 3 sets
shrugs 225x20 3 sets
wide grip upright rows
fat barx10, 60x15, 70x10, 70x12
rev db flys 15x15, 20x15 2 sets, 25x12

These were all bp's that were already worked hard so this round I had to back off a bit- except for shoulders. 360's are only done every second or third week. I'm trying to up my OH press #, and I have good rear delts already, but I want em bigger so I add in a few extra sets here and there that I don't log. Ah hell I want everything bigger :)

today's my off day. tomorrow will be legs. Oh man....legs.

benlash74
09-19-2016, 07:51 PM
Awesome log. You are built solid! Look forward to reading more. Very nice cycle. You slin pin the tbol?

LadyElite
09-19-2016, 09:59 PM
Awesome log. You are built solid! Look forward to reading more. Very nice cycle. You slin pin the tbol?

Yes, slins. That's the only way to go for a daily pin

EliteGenetics
09-19-2016, 11:00 PM
Especially when the gear is smooth as butter![emoji106]

LadyElite
09-20-2016, 11:19 PM
9/20 legzzzz- we joined a new gym and wanted to diddle around. It's not our usual dungeon and the lack of duct tape all over the equipment was odd (lol), but new equipment is just so great to use!! The hubs is still healing from having his knees drained so we went light. I didn't want him to feel like a bitch so I went light too- I'm just a good wifey like that. All the usual stuff- leg exts, presses, hammies. Just did sets of 40's, then some 1 leg sets....kept the reps high with moderate weight. Ended with 30 mins cardio.

Diet is on point too. I know I said eating the same thing doesn't bother me, but the past 2 weeks it has. The chix been choking me...lol...that's kinda funny, anyhow, I can't take it so I mixed it up by throwing it, the rice, and the veggies into a pan and stir-frying it with a tblspn of oyster sauce. Gawd that's so much better. Tmrw for breakfast I think I will take the burger meal #2 and make it with the eggs, veggies, and cheese. Man now I'm finally thinking outside the box. ok. Time to eat. Tomorrow will be back/ bi's/ tri's. We gonna do the new gym this whole week so we will probably won't get our heaviest workouts in, but the new equipment is just so much fun :)

Gunner16
09-21-2016, 12:07 AM
You know I'm following along love watching you make gains.

ski748134
09-21-2016, 01:49 PM
Great log u look like your in great shape keep up the hard work

LadyElite
09-27-2016, 05:07 PM
You know I'm following along love watching you make gains.

TU. We been watching each other for years :) Nice to see you on here.

LadyElite
09-27-2016, 05:21 PM
I been really dogging the log. Starting a new gym routine always screws me up at first so no use in keeping a log for the first few weeks. Been eating big. threw some pasta in this week and up a pound. Also going to do something I've never done. Going to do a 2 day on/1 day off split. Gonna do some pix tonight to see where I'm at. Will throw one up of the hubs so ya'll can see the monster that EliteGenetics is building :) :)

Last night was rest, but Sunday we did legs again. Nothing new so I didn't take notes while training. Its also pretty much just a machine gym so no one gets "intimidated" lol so we are going to leave our heavy work for our other gym.

Squats 15x5 smith squats, so does that actually count??
press 4x40x5
ext 120x12x5
calves an ass of em for 5 sets
hammies 70x30x5 I have high hamstring tendinitis. Been fighting it for years. Keeps limited to weight, but I try to do high reps 30-40 range.

tonight will be back bi's and tri's with emphasis on arms first. My back and his are both pretty thick so I want to work the arms while they are fresh.

twisted
09-29-2016, 05:56 PM
How in the hell did I miss this !!! Hell yeah lets rock and roll ....bring this log in log section so I can see and visit it regulary !!