PDA

View Full Version : hgh frag 176-191

j-raw-hate
09-20-2016, 08:08 PM
Hey everybody, IV searched around some but have yet to find much user feed back on hgh frag pep 176-191. Has anyone tried running it solo or with just aas without the addition of complete hgh being ran also? I have access to this at the moment and it seems cheaper than hgh for a good stock pile. Other than fat metabolism I dont see much else on its impact with growth or recovery at all. Any actual user feed back would be greatly appreciated.

your123man
09-20-2016, 09:08 PM
I honestly didnt feel that it changed jack shit for me in a diet phase. Lots of money spent, not a lot of benefit. I stopped it and continued to lean out at the exact same rate. Id rather invest in clen/t3/yohimbine.

j-raw-hate
09-20-2016, 09:32 PM
@your123man,,,,,,,hey bro just curious besides the bunk effect on leaning out did it help out in recovery from training whatsoever or did u feel it was just waste all around from your experience with it?

your123man
09-21-2016, 03:48 AM
I felt it was a total waste. Would rather have rolled the dice with china gh pulses at the same cost if clen/t3/yohimbine are already in

Dave_Shorts
09-22-2016, 03:52 AM
I love it. 500mcg is the magic number!

dorianyates
09-22-2016, 04:16 AM
stacking it with hgh helps a good bit to lean you out

j-raw-hate
09-22-2016, 06:20 AM
IV also been reading up on mk677 , any users that can comment on whether or not it would be a better option as far as the recovery aspect goes? I am considering it with some cjc for my next tren run. Hopefully that with some mast could kill the bloat IV been reading about. I was hoping the frag pep would be a good option but leaning out isn't my main goal for the GH compounds as much as recovery, leaning would just be a bonus. Unfortunately complete HGH just isn't in my budget at this time , so IV been looking towards diff types of ghrps as a possibility but dont know anyone personally with pep experience that can steer me right way. Any input is greatly appreciated.