PDA

View Full Version : Hematocrit

turbolnd
09-23-2016, 10:54 AM
What's up BOP?

Ok sohere's my deal. I'm very sensitive to AAS increasing my hematocrit levels. I don't have labs to show proof of what I'm talking about yet. I will get that done. And post. But my issue here is that it seems my BP sky rockets and I get the chest pain and tired feeling. It's always a day or two post injection. I was running Test Sustanon 250 EOD and Nandrolone Deca 300 twice a week. I stopped both for 3 days and I'm feeling a lot better. The thing is as soon as I stay to that dosage my hematocrit climbs quick. And it hurts and for obvious reasons scares me. I tend to have high hematocrit even when off of everything. So I have found that giving blood is not as easy as going to a blood bank. Almost always they check iron levels before they take your blood. And that gives away that there's an issue cuz the iron levels will come back stupid high. And they'll tell you you need to see a Dr. before taking your blood due to there being possible underlying issue. Like a bone marrow disease. Even TRT clinics have refused me due to high hematocrit for the same reasons. So my question is where taking BP meds is a decent alternative to controlling BP? It seams logical to take BP meds to lower the BP. It seems that the issue is my blood thickens too much too fast. So giving blood seems like a temporary solution. Aren't you just decreasing blood volume but not blood viscosity? So wouldn't a blood thinner make more sense?

Thoughts brothers?

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

bobhead
10-03-2016, 11:58 PM
Increased hematocrit and high blood pressure is very common. I can't even donate blood due to high hematocrit. I'm also susceptible to high blood pressure. Get yourself a BP monitor. You might want to start BP meds if you plan on being on for awhile. What is your blood pressure?

kubes
10-04-2016, 12:17 AM
What did they say your crit level was?

turbolnd
10-04-2016, 12:28 AM
Sorry. Don't have bloods done yet. I apologize for not having any actual data. But from the recent research I've done it seems unlikely that BP is causing theses symtoms. It seems that it's just plain high RBC count. It's too high. It looks like giving blood is the solution. Even people who suffer from polycythemia are prescribed regular phlebotomies. And it seems most blood donation banks check for high RBC count by testing iron. But I've gotten away with it at Blood drives. Red Bus. They rarely check anything. There's one this Saturday. I'm gonna give that a try. I will get bloods done next week and repost with data. But this has been an issue due to fact that my RBC count is high even when I'm off of everything. When I mean off of everything. I mean I got tested and my hematocrit was high while I was less than half of the low-end of normal test levels. I will post on what happens with blood drive Saturday. And again in a week with actual data.

kubes
10-04-2016, 12:35 AM
Let us know

eforce
10-04-2016, 04:33 PM
get real number then we can discuss.

turbolnd
10-04-2016, 04:49 PM
I here you. eforce. In my line of work data is paramount. I'll get bloods done and get back on here.

bobhead
10-05-2016, 04:47 AM
Probably just genetics, do any of your family have high rbc?

Greenmuscle
10-10-2016, 01:58 PM
Same here. High hematocrit myself, I wanna donate but I am also on finasteride. On the form they ask if I am on proscar and I don't want to lie if it puts someone's else health in danger.

turbolnd
10-10-2016, 03:30 PM
Update.

I have since stopped taking 600 mg of Nandrolone. It's been 3 weeks. And I feel fine. If I were do any testing now I know it wouldn't show what I previously posted in feel was happening. Unfortunately some financial constraints have made it difficult for me to spend money getting the appropriate tests done. But seeing as though the only gear I've stayed on is Test 300 that I started a week ago I believe my RBC was just too high. So this means I have to either plan on giving blood at least twice during blast cycle. Or simply have to keep dosage pretty low. If I can find a way to ensure a phlebotomy schedule as part of my blast Cycle I believe I can execute the cycle. I'm still going to get a base line for my bloods soon. As I'm taking Test Cyp from a new source and I want be sure it's working. Aside from just wanting to know where I'm at with everything.

dietmtndew7
10-10-2016, 03:42 PM
Aspirin, grapefruits, green tea and NSDAs all lower blood viscosity. Take a baby aspirin 100mg at night and eat one grapefruit a day to help manage sides. High blood volume puts you at risk for more serious health issues like blood clots leading to hear attack or stroke. Get those bloods done bro and make sure you are within the range 50 or higher is risky and 54 or higher is dangerous. You can go to doctor and tell him about the issue if it is dangerously high they will take blood no matter that you hemo or hematocrit is bc it puts your life/ health at risk.

dietmtndew7
10-10-2016, 03:45 PM
ps.. high RBCS does lead to increase in BP. Think about it this way?.. what takes more pressure to pump?.. water or motor oil?...as things get thicker your heart has to put more pressure to push blood. This can lead to pooling of blood in the extremities which causes lethargy and shortness of breath. ps. KEEP hydrated! plasma aka water volume makes up a great amount of blood, if youre dehydrated this makes your blood thicker and increases your BP even more.

turbolnd
10-10-2016, 04:13 PM
Thanks for the info. I agree. And I realize the risks. Thus why I stopped everything for 2 weeks and started back on TRT dosed Test Cyp. So for now I stay with that until I can afford the blood work. And I was taking aspirin like crazy. Honestly I'm afraid to admit that I believe I had a dangerously high RBC count. I felt real bad. But it's not the 1st time this has happened. Now with advice from BOP members and planning ahead I plan on doing another blast with Tren. But keep things in order.

turbolnd
10-10-2016, 04:13 PM
Thanks again dietmtdew7.

dietmtndew7
10-10-2016, 05:03 PM
You're welcome. Trust me I was just in the same boat. I went to give blood and they turned me down bc my HRT was too high bc of tren. I decided my health is #1 and an currently on PCT and running SAMRs and HGH.. my heart rate has dropped from like 95 to 80 in 7 days and will go give blood today or soon. it sucks getting of the gear if youre making gains but health is #1 thats why we train and have good meals and shit to be unhealthy with drugs