PDA

View Full Version : I got the shaft from a guy out of Belgium

kfrech
09-24-2016, 05:55 PM
his co is called syntholan labs among others. Did business with him for a couple of years
it all started out good. But at one point his ppl screwed up the ship addy..$1800 US never arrived. He wouldnt reship unless i sent him half the money again.. I had no choice and at least i wpild have broke even..
long story short the last product i receiced was bunk.
i am a middleman- complaints started rolling in- i lost every customer i had.
i spent a few hundo on a decent steroid test kit- it doesnt give you exacts- it basically pass/fail like a pregnancy test lol...capital F on everything..then he disappeared..all of the emails,imsent were bounced back...so while thismguymdoes push some ligit stiff....as time goes on hou will probablyend up with a baitn n switch like i did

then i got screwed from dude on one of these boards..became friends with the guy...did alot of business..first time ever i had actually spoke on the phone/ text/ wickyrd someone i was dealing with...

Luckily for me someone on that board told me to check out BOP

gratefully found a few trustworthy and reputable sponsors to deal with..though i deal mostly with one, not each one has everything my peeps want as luckily i am rebuilding my clientelle

Thankx BOP

Sooo happy to be here!

jimbosmith316
09-24-2016, 06:58 PM
Welcome! Sorry to hear about your experience.