PDA

View Full Version : Metformin

bdad
09-26-2016, 02:37 PM
I considering using this between blasts with my trt to try to hold onto some of those GAINZ. All input is appreciated

OooThats
09-26-2016, 09:55 PM
I'm interested too. My endo and Dr both prescribed it to me at different pharms and i have at least 500 extra. Diagnosed awhile ago as prediabetic

bdad
09-26-2016, 10:27 PM
I'm interested too. My endo and Dr both prescribed it to me at different pharms and i have at least 500 extra. Diagnosed awhile ago as prediabetic

What is your prescribed dosage?

Dont wanna be old
09-26-2016, 11:45 PM
Pre diabetic is 500mg w/breakfast .
Many life extensionist use Metformin .
Cheers
DWBO

bdad
09-27-2016, 12:22 AM
Pre diabetic is 500mg w/breakfast .
Many life extensionist use Metformin .
Cheers
DWBO

I'm reading great things about it, but to be honest anything that effects insulin scares the hell out of me. Years ago very uniformed started using Humalin R and was almost a statistic.

wooly
02-10-2017, 11:19 AM
I think Metformin is a no brained for anyone using HGH and/or Slin. Or who wants to optimize their metabolism. The problem I always understood was that it lowered test levels. I believe it slightly raises free but drops total enough so that it still leaves you deficient. No problem if you are on cycle but now the concern is that it lowers IGF, local and systemic. Nolvadex is supposed to do the same but people use it at a fairly critical period, sometimes as a stand alone PCT. It may also have anti-progesterone properties like WINNY is alleged to. Why can't people figure these things out? Or is it more a question of physiological significance?