View Full Version : Pharma Grade HGH (Genotropin, Humanotrope, Norditropin..) - Which is King?

dietmtndew7
09-27-2016, 04:41 PM
I want to invest in pharma. Generic Meditrope (black tops) has been loyal , but I want to see what the hype is about phrama and how it compares. If anyone has invested in phrama grade which would you say reigns as king?

dietmtndew7
09-27-2016, 05:22 PM
I checked this out but its still a generic brand vs a brand name you sell like Norditropin

mastermolnar
09-27-2016, 06:33 PM
Bro... from all ive heard from everyone I know... nords are the shit. Ive heard it equated to 1:3 iu of generic but I really dont know how true that is.

dietmtndew7
09-27-2016, 07:51 PM
I like how they have an injectable pen, thats pretty cool. If thats the case in strength investing upfront the quality is surely worth it.

elmo33
09-27-2016, 08:10 PM
1 week on humatrope. I'll let you know my results. Previously used generics to compare

mastermolnar
09-28-2016, 02:27 AM
I like how they have an injectable pen, thats pretty cool. If thats the case in strength investing upfront the quality is surely worth it.

Well it really would depend on price and quality of generics because nords I have seen are typically $6-$7 per iu

dietmtndew7
09-28-2016, 02:48 AM
I have seen 46iu of Nords for $215.

dietmtndew7
09-28-2016, 02:48 AM
1 week on humatrope. I'll let you know my results. Previously used generics to compare

AWESOME-sauce

mastermolnar
09-28-2016, 09:38 AM
I have seen 46iu of Nords for $215.

Thats a great deal. Id jump on that if you decide on nords

dietmtndew7
09-28-2016, 02:33 PM
I want to see elmo33's progress with Lilly Humanotrope as well before deciding

enrod
09-28-2016, 05:58 PM
I ran 126iu of seros over the summer, I didn't notice any drastic changes vs the generics on the market. I too have been running the black top meditropes and find little difference. It may be slightly cleaner in its effects, but not worth the extra $3-4 an iu. To be fair, I ran 2-3iu of seros vs my normal 4iu ed of black tops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dietmtndew7
09-28-2016, 06:30 PM
I ran 126iu of seros over the summer, I didn't notice any drastic changes vs the generics on the market. I too have been running the black top meditropes and find little difference. It may be slightly cleaner in its effects, but not worth the extra $3-4 an iu. To be fair, I ran 2-3iu of seros vs my normal 4iu ed of black tops.

THANKS , this is great info

Turbo306
11-23-2016, 06:09 PM
DietMtnDew what did you end up going with?

Gain Train
12-06-2016, 03:40 AM
Genotropin straight from the pharmacy is the best hands down. I can run 12IUs-15IUs of generics last run was Grey tops used for about 4 months overall they work but are nothing compared to TRUE pharmaceutical Grade from the Pharmacy Genotropin. During my contest prep I only use pharmacy grade... I can't run more then 6-8IUs without having horrible joint pain but I tell you what those babies do some work.

Turbo306
12-06-2016, 04:06 AM
Genotropin straight from the pharmacy is the best hands down. I can run 12IUs-15IUs of generics last run was Grey tops used for about 4 months overall they work but are nothing compared to TRUE pharmaceutical Grade from the Pharmacy Genotropin. During my contest prep I only use pharmacy grade... I can't run more then 6-8IUs without having horrible joint pain but I tell you what those babies do some work.

Running 6-8IU's Pharma would get REALLY pricey…

So you were running the grey tops at 15 iu's and having more sides at 8 of the pharma?

Gain Train
12-06-2016, 07:11 PM
Running 6-8IU's Pharma would get REALLY pricey…

So you were running the grey tops at 15 iu's and having more sides at 8 of the pharma?

i cannot exceed 8IUs of true Pharmacy grade GH without being in utter discomfort and too much water retention. I can easily run 15 IUs of grey tops which is my usual in the off season with minimal sides.. 20-24 IUs of generic im experiencing similar sides as 6-8 IUs pharmacy grade.

it is pricey but its but a small amount in what it takes to eat a pro card.

Turbo306
12-06-2016, 07:34 PM
i cannot exceed 8IUs of true Pharmacy grade GH without being in utter discomfort and too much water retention. I can easily run 15 IUs of grey tops which is my usual in the off season with minimal sides.. 20-24 IUs of generic im experiencing similar sides as 6-8 IUs pharmacy grade.

it is pricey but its but a small amount in what it takes to eat a pro card.

That what is so weird, I am on 8 IU's of Generics (grey tops)..and the sides are damn near unbearable... Damn hands go numb all the time, I wake up in the middle of the night with the weirdest pain in my right arm (numb with the tingles and stupid painful to make a fist... feels weird as hell!)... I am coming off my cycle and going to bump down to 6 iu's evenly split throughout the day to minimize this (as well as water weight is a bitch at 8 iu's)...

jsnm
12-11-2016, 07:16 AM
That what is so weird, I am on 8 IU's of Generics (grey tops)..and the sides are damn near unbearable... Damn hands go numb all the time, I wake up in the middle of the night with the weirdest pain in my right arm (numb with the tingles and stupid painful to make a fist... feels weird as hell!)... I am coming off my cycle and going to bump down to 6 iu's evenly split throughout the day to minimize this (as well as water weight is a bitch at 8 iu's)...

Bro I got the exact same things,wake up constantly with the numb/tingley hands and sometimes my whole arm from my delt to my fingertips. If I'm laying in bed on my phone both my hands go numb too.Shit is crazy lol

elmo33
12-11-2016, 01:26 PM
hey guys sorry never got back to you all on this thread but in summary.....humatrope hands hands so much better its not even a comparison to any generic ive ran and ive ran a bunch. If you can afford it pharmacy grade hands down. I don't think you can go wrong with any pharm grade but most people I talk to and review say humatrope #1 genotropin #2 then comes serostim omnitrope nords etc but I really think if its real pharm your good.

One thing to consider is this. Ive run 8-10 iu of many generic a say 225-300 ($2.25-3.00 per IU) a kit so that about 20+ dollars a day. Ive been running 2-3 ius of humatrope at 350 for 72ius ($4.86 per IU) so 10-15 dollars a day for a while now and hands down is not even comparable to previous generics. So its actually not more expensive being that in my experience you can take way less and get way better results without the crazy sides in most cases.

If anyone is interested SteroidsFax sells humatrope and genotropin click the banner in my sig. FYI check the dates on this thread I was using humatrope before SteroidsFax ever came here :)