PDA

View Full Version : How do I make the switch to pct and hgh?

Mr.Deeds
09-28-2016, 03:38 PM
Here is a little of my cycle history. In 2016 I've taken 3 bottles of sustaxyl 350 from kappa Pharma up to 3ml a week for 10wks. 2wks After that I took Nolva 20mg for 28days. So that's 1 month between injections.
Then I started Test E 300 up to 1ml e3d and Deca 300 up to 1/2ml e3d for around 8 wks.
I Waited 3 weeks after that and switched to Test Prop 100 @ .75ml eod and Tren Ace 100 @ 1ml eod.
I would like to Cruise for 3 months while taking hgh. After that, I will blast on test, tren, & hgh again, as long as I handle it well.
How should I switch? What all do I need Pct? How much hgh should I take and What kind? What should I take with the hgh?
I do have a little gyno in my right pec but it has been there since my teens. Nolvadex seemed to help with the puffiness. I would like to shrink it up with arimidex or letro.
Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loose Cannon
09-28-2016, 04:53 PM
if you blast and cruise, you never do pct. if you blast and cruise, your ever actually coming off. cruising is self administering trt at an average or slightly above average dose. if your wanting to pct in the future, and completely come off, do not cruise for very long. the longer your on, including cruising, the harder it is to recover. if you want to blast and cruise for life, forget about pct. just pick either test e or c and inject 100-300 mg a week. if youve changed your mind and want to pct in fear of complete testicular shut down, go to the pct forum on bop and it gives you what compounds and what doses for a full pct.

Big_rich
09-28-2016, 05:35 PM
if you blast and cruise, you never do pct. if you blast and cruise, your ever actually coming off. cruising is self administering trt at an average or slightly above average dose. if your wanting to pct in the future, and completely come off, do not cruise for very long. the longer your on, including cruising, the harder it is to recover. if you want to blast and cruise for life, forget about pct. just pick either test e or c and inject 100-300 mg a week. if youve changed your mind and want to pct in fear of complete testicular shut down, go to the pct forum on bop and it gives you what compounds and what doses for a full pct.
Perfectly said bro. But slow down looks like you have complicated things a bit. Step back and research a little bro as you have things wrong in many ways

Mr.Deeds
09-28-2016, 06:15 PM
I think I should start PCT after 6 more weeks of tren. I would like to take 3 months off and start taking hgh for a year.
I have seen so many different opinions on Pct. I want to get my natural levels back up and reduce the swollen lymph under my nipple. Some say use Nolva, arimidex, hcg, caber, and letro. I don't get it. I had never used a pct until I got some tamoxifen from a woman that had breast cancer. That was not for lack of trying. The "gym guys" around never had access to PCT. I basically begged them for it and to this day I have never found a "gym guy" with any PCT.

Mr.Deeds
09-28-2016, 06:25 PM
Perfectly said bro. But slow down looks like you have complicated things a bit. Step back and research a little bro as you have things wrong in many ways

I agree with you but I have researched this shit so much it's like I hit auto reset sometimes. There are so many opinions out there. That is why I am trying to get my information from active brothers. I trust you guys.

Mr.Deeds
09-28-2016, 07:13 PM

I am 5 injections in on the test prop / tren ace 100. Should I stop now and pct or Finnish my 7 1/2 week? I have been on since March I think. I would like to come completely off every 8-12 months to get my natural levels up and running again.

Big_rich
09-28-2016, 07:45 PM
I like how yiu put trust in us members here bro but I'm looking out for yiu when I say this don't trust anyone take advice bit do research before just taking advice from anyone. lots of what is advised in boards is regurgitated shyt that someone read and thinks it's right or how you do things dosent not mean it's right. What are your goals bro what are you looking to do here.

Big_rich
09-28-2016, 08:09 PM
Lots that give advice are very knowledgable just be sure to do your own research also

Mr.Deeds
09-28-2016, 08:28 PM
I like how yiu put trust in us members here bro but I'm looking out for yiu when I say this don't trust anyone take advice bit do research before just taking advice from anyone. lots of what is advised in boards is regurgitated shyt that someone read and thinks it's right or how you do things dosent not mean it's right. What are your goals bro what are you looking to do here.

I turn 25! Soon. I am 6'4 240 I played 13years of football. I am in the gym everyday to transform. I want to pack on anther 30lbs before I start cutting. I think. I'd like to be 250 with abs at least if not 275. I'm going for lean muscle in the end. I'm going for looks as well as function. I want to feel good, look better, see results, and stay healthy.
Time to kill it!

Big_rich
09-28-2016, 09:40 PM
Well ymi usually don't reccomend aas to anyone not 25 but you are right there. Start slow this lifestyle takes time if you want to stay healthy. Don't akways think more,is better. Start off basic simple test e 12 weeks with an ai . As yiu progress in cycles add conpounds if yiu want to lean bulk look for dry compounds. Like winstrol, mast, eq to a degree, progress slow and learn your body.

Big_rich
09-28-2016, 09:42 PM
Best think to do is read get family with things. Such as pct ais, serms, ect learn what compounds carry what side-effects and how contract those side effects there's alot to cycling don't just Jump in with the strongest conpounds such as tren because Joe Bob said it's the shit.

mastermolnar
09-29-2016, 12:50 AM
Lots of good advice from these brothers. Ill add in here real quick that raloxifene will be your best bet for gyno reduction. It did wonders for mine. Best advice you got here is to just pump the Brakes and research... by research I think big rich and I can agree on types of writings like steroid profiles, articles on aromatization and aromatase inhibitors, gyno prevention/reversal, etc

Like he mentioned... There are a lot of members that post and are very knowledgeable but there are also those with little to no actual experience in areas. Choose your mentors wisely

Mr.Deeds
09-29-2016, 01:12 AM
wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 75mg/d
wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 50mg/d
wk3: Nolva 60mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 25mg/d
wk4: Nolva 40mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk5: Nolva 20mg/d, RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk6: RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
Will this work?
How would I implement raloxifene to this pct?

mastermolnar
09-29-2016, 01:39 AM
I wouldnt use it for Pct although it could certainly replace nolvadex... I would use it to Crush any gyno flares immediately as they arise. Id dose 60mg ralox ed and 2.5mg letro eod until the puffiness and tenderness is gone

Mr.Deeds
09-29-2016, 02:34 AM
I wouldnt use it for Pct although it could certainly replace nolvadex... I would use it to Crush any gyno flares immediately as they arise. Id dose 60mg ralox ed and 2.5mg letro eod until the puffiness and tenderness is gone

While on 300mg of test a week or what?
By slow down you mean stop tren right? I am only 5 ml into my cycle but I pin tomorrow so if I need to stop I will.
So, should I just continue the test p @ 75mg eod, while I get ahold of the letro and ralox to run with test?
What's an example of a pct you would take after letro and ralox?

mastermolnar
09-29-2016, 09:34 AM
While on 300mg of test a week or what?
By slow down you mean stop tren right? I am only 5 ml into my cycle but I pin tomorrow so if I need to stop I will.
So, should I just continue the test p @ 75mg eod, while I get ahold of the letro and ralox to run with test?
What's an example of a pct you would take after letro and ralox?

This is the main reason people suggest to ease into adding compounds over time, after youve dialed in your AI dosage requirements and successfully run a cycle without residual gyno etc. Because now your taking a 19-nor which can increase prolactin and cause an entirely different kind of "gyno" which requires a different medication altogether. In my opinion id jusf drop the tren and if you plan to pct, stop the test after you procure everything for your pct (you should really have everything you need including ai, pct, oct prior to your first pin). Heres how id run the pct.

nolvadex 40/40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50/50
HGH 3-5iu

This is a bit more beefed up pct than usual but it will help. Also your time off cycle should equal the time you were on AT LEAST! This time starts after pct is completed... at least thats the general guideline people use. Best thing to do is run your pct and then wait 8 weeks and get bloods done and see what your total and free test are at as well as estrogen and prolactin levels.

Mr.Deeds
09-29-2016, 04:01 PM
Thank you mastermolnar! I will continue my test p while I get a pct together. What sponsor would you recommend for those products? This will be my first order ever.

mastermolnar
09-29-2016, 04:20 PM
I mean thats really up yo you bro. Just browse each sponsors subforum and check out their lists and reviews. There are a bunch of good sponsors