PDA

View Full Version : PulseActivated - [email protected] (SCAMMER)

mastermolnar
09-30-2016, 12:33 AM
Pulse Labs is a scammer. If he thinks we are going to sit around and play these games he is mistaken. Please gather all the intel you have so we can stop him from doing this to anyone else.

Username: PulseActivated
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

IP Address and location go up next!

More info coming soon!

Thanks

Staff!

Im not one to blast anyone. Im actually VERY patient and understanding when it comes to stock issues and shipping times. But this can only happen when COMMUNICATION of delays is made.

I recently won an auction for 6 test e and 4 deca and was (and still am) excited at the opportunity to try a new lab here, review the gear, and hopefully establish a new relationship with a trusted source. This auction was timed shortly after Pulse had made a "guaranteed 5-7 day shipping" claim after some issues with delays in the past that I was unaware of until recently.

Since sending funds on 9/18 I sent pulse a pm about a week later just to see where we stood and when the pack would fly. He didnt respond and has not reached out since. Instead he communicated through administration today that my pack would ship tomorrow. My main issue is that this wasnt communicated directly to me. We are all adults here. I understand there are hiccups. Im not buying a product from walmart. Things happen. But I would have liked a little reassurance... especially with the guarantee of shipping times.

This post is not meant to harm pulses business, solicit anything for free, or degrade his gear or business... I only mean to provide a REVIEW of my experience thus far and help him to make adjustments to better serve the members of this brotherhood.

mastermolnar
09-30-2016, 09:50 AM
I mean communication is not the only thing I look for, its just what I would have appreciated in this case. It hasnt been THAT terribly long, but being that its an auction as well and the source has already predetermined what product will be shipped, coupled with this guarantee.... theres just really no excuse. And if there were, he should have reached out to me. But its water under the bridge and its out of my hands for the time being.

Dont wanna be old
09-30-2016, 10:30 AM
Im not one to blast anyone. Im actually VERY patient and understanding when it comes to stock issues and shipping times. But this can only happen when COMMUNICATION of delays is made.

I recently won an auction for 6 test e and 4 deca and was (and still am) excited at the opportunity to try a new lab here, review the gear, and hopefully establish a new relationship with a trusted source. This auction was timed shortly after Pulse had made a "guaranteed 5-7 day shipping" claim after some issues with delays in the past that I was unaware of until recently.

Since sending funds on 9/18 I sent pulse a pm about a week later just to see where we stood and when the pack would fly. He didnt respond and has not reached out since. Instead he communicated through administration today that my pack would ship tomorrow. My main issue is that this wasnt communicated directly to me. We are all adults here. I understand there are hiccups. Im not buying a product from walmart. Things happen. But I would have liked a little reassurance... especially with the guarantee of shipping times.

This post is not meant to harm pulses business, solicit anything for free, or degrade his gear or business... I only mean to provide a REVIEW of my experience thus far and help him to make adjustments to better serve the members of this brotherhood.

I'm sorry and embarrassed about this .
The idea of the auctions are funds for the board and a sample from the sponsor .
I will get the dogs out and track down Pulse if I have to purchase another email service.
This is not acceptable.
Regards
DWBO

juiceman411
09-30-2016, 11:23 AM
The idea of the auctions are funds for the board and a sample from the sponsor .
I will get the dogs out and track down Pulse if I have to purchase another email service.
This is not acceptable.
Regards
DWBO

Sorry to hear that this has happened it sucks. However DWBO will get to the bottom of this.
Hope it gets worked out soon

FrankTheTank
09-30-2016, 03:58 PM
This is not acceptable.
Regards
DWBO

I dont think it has anything to do with your email provider. He hasn't replied to me either.

twisted
09-30-2016, 04:13 PM
Damn hopefully this gets cleared up ....

Dont wanna be old
09-30-2016, 09:31 PM
If we don't get a answer this weekend someone will be getting a time out .
October will be Pulseless !!!
I promise you will not lose your money.
Regards
DWBO

PAiN
09-30-2016, 10:22 PM
He told me yesterday it was shipping today. Sorry for the headache. It doesn't look like he has improved his shipping times and this is not acceptable for a BOP sponsor. His banner has been removed until your package lands.

I also messaged him for tracking today. No response yet.

twisted
10-01-2016, 12:24 AM
Gotta love how shit is nipped in bud around here :Hulk023363y:

mastermolnar
10-01-2016, 12:59 AM
Thanks guys. Im sure itll come soon then. Appreciate all your comments and support

SovereignLabs
10-01-2016, 04:26 AM
PAIN DWBO and FRANK are on it! I have no doubts this issue will be resolved one way or the other with or without PULSE. Its one thing to have delays that are out of our hands, but to not respond with some sort of explanation is completely unacceptable.

PAiN
10-03-2016, 07:52 PM
I have messaged every day this weekend and today for tracking and no response now that we want tracking.

Also got a message he is giving another guy excuses about his order as well.

This piece of shit is going in the scammer forum. We won't sit here and play these little games.

juiceman411
10-03-2016, 08:37 PM
Is there anything that I can do to help fix this situation?

PAiN
10-03-2016, 10:03 PM
Is there anything that I can do to help fix this situation?

We are also willing to help to resolve this.

Thank you brothers we sure do appreciate it! We will let you know.

Dont wanna be old
10-04-2016, 12:06 AM
***Rest In Fear Pulse***
There is no peace for you .
Regards
DWBO

SovereignLabs
10-04-2016, 12:13 AM
Thanks guys. Im sure itll come soon then. Appreciate all your comments and support

Sent you a PM brother.

mastermolnar
10-04-2016, 12:37 AM
Thanks guys. Truly a brotherhood thats been built here and im glad to be a part of it. I was hoping to see a pack in the box today so I could come post some good news but after hearing the lack of communication pain and dwbo have had with this guy, im not expecting to find one.

HoldenCaulfield
10-05-2016, 12:43 AM
You guys have me a little bit concerned. I did an order with him a couple weeks ago and it got to me in a very timely fashion. It was 6 days from when I SENT my Western Union until my pack was in my mailbox. Granted, all I got was hcg and 3 10s of test 400. He seemed on the up and up to me, but I haven't been in this too long and have only dealt with 3 sponsors (all from BOP). His gear is known to be solid, right? I didn't see anything in the treads to make me think otherwise. Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about the issues with this lab. I truly hope it works out. For everyone's sake.

mastermolnar
10-06-2016, 02:50 PM
You guys have me a little bit concerned. I did an order with him a couple weeks ago and it got to me in a very timely fashion. It was 6 days from when I SENT my Western Union until my pack was in my mailbox. Granted, all I got was hcg and 3 10s of test 400. He seemed on the up and up to me, but I haven't been in this too long and have only dealt with 3 sponsors (all from BOP). His gear is known to be solid, right? I didn't see anything in the treads to make me think otherwise. Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about the issues with this lab. I truly hope it works out. For everyone's sake.

I cant speak for the quality of his gear. I just know that when 2 weeks pass after funds are recieved for a source holding an auction (mind you in this auction the products were named in the auction... there should be no delay in gettjng them out.... ideally they should be boxed already and awaiting an address) and this source put a guarantee on their shipping t/a, and when questioned about it just doesnt respond to myself and the admin here, I think it warrants some action.

PAiN
10-06-2016, 03:55 PM

Gear is fine if you can get it. It is all worked out on our end.

OffshorePharmaShop.com and SOVEREIGN LABS have already shipped him out replacements! These are sponsor's that deserve all the credit and are up to BOP standards. Want to place another order show your support to these sponsor's who are taking care of our brother who was scammed.

Still no pulse pack and he stopped communication after we pressured him for tracking. This is not the first time he has done this and he still has other people waiting on packages going on weeks.

He's a low quality scamming piece of shit. Do not order from this clown. He is not up to BOP standards.

Theotherguy
10-07-2016, 04:59 PM
Got masteron, tren, sustonon and adex from this guy. Transitioning from egh to this while egh was catching up, and now I've got gyno symptoms popping up when I had NO signs off egh stuff. Hoping it doesn't get it of hand now that I've got pharmacon, radjay and egh and tossed my pulse shit. I hope no one else has had any issues like this. Two years of gear and this is the first time I've ever had any bad side effects. Fucking sucks these bastards try to pull the sheet over our heads

JohnDoe
10-07-2016, 10:29 PM
Got masteron, tren, sustonon and adex from this guy. Transitioning from egh to this while egh was catching up, and now I've got gyno symptoms popping up when I had NO signs off egh stuff. Hoping it doesn't get it of hand now that I've got pharmacon, radjay and egh and tossed my pulse shit. I hope no one else has had any issues like this. Two years of gear and this is the first time I've ever had any bad side effects. Fucking sucks these bastards try to pull the sheet over our heads

Sounds like his adex might have been underdosed or bunk.

Theotherguy
10-08-2016, 02:19 AM
Sounds like his adex might have been underdosed or bunk.exactly, and I'm thinking his masteron isn't masteron. Taking 1mg of adex/daily and 600mg of masteron a week I didn't think I'd have any issue

bobhead
10-08-2016, 03:22 AM
What a scumbag.

worldhgh
10-08-2016, 11:06 AM
Pity to hear it but cannot undestand what is the reason to scam somebody on the board while sponsorship is quite expensive.

loco1
10-08-2016, 11:19 AM
I feel your pain.I got scammed by someone on here for a decent amount of money.I haven't even had money to buy any since.I can back massb to death so u don't want scammed.I stick with the top dogs here.no offense to anyone new just got to proteCT your money. #fuckqp.lol

HoldenCaulfield
10-08-2016, 03:15 PM
Gear is fine if you can get it. It is all worked out on our end.

OffshorePharmaShop.com and SOVEREIGN LABS have already shipped him out replacements! These are sponsor's that deserve all the credit and are up to BOP standards. Want to place another order show your support to these sponsor's who are taking care of our brother who was scammed.

Still no pulse pack and he stopped communication after we pressured him for tracking. This is not the first time he has done this and he still has other people waiting on packages going on weeks.

He's a low quality scamming piece of shit. Do not order from this clown. He is not up to BOP standards.

Thanks bro. I will definitely look at those labs you mentioned for my next blast. I still need some more for it. Whenever possible, I like to reward people who do good shit... especially when they don't have to.

mastermolnar
10-08-2016, 05:00 PM
exactly, and I'm thinking his masteron isn't masteron. Taking 1mg of adex/daily and 600mg of masteron a week I didn't think I'd have any issue

1mg of adex would have my e2 none existent.

mastermolnar
10-08-2016, 05:01 PM
Thanks bro. I will definitely look at those labs you mentioned for my next blast. I still need some more for it. Whenever possible, I like to reward people who do good shit... especially when they don't have to.

Sovereign and ops went above and beyond bro. Definitely deserve some support

gh0st-shadows
10-13-2016, 03:30 AM
sh8t bags!

trt
10-20-2016, 09:16 PM
I've been sitting on some of his test e getting ready to try it now I'm wondering if I should even try it

trt
10-20-2016, 10:23 PM
Has anyone tried there test e ?

joko123
10-20-2016, 10:24 PM
Yeah and his NPP seems to be good stuff if you we're lucky enough to get it

bobhead
10-20-2016, 10:38 PM
I'm still sitting on gear from them. I never used it because the test c was giving me pip.

tarzannigga
10-22-2016, 02:13 AM
wow this is a really crappy situation, sorry this happened to u brother, but honestly i just wanna say how proud i am to be a part of such a great forum. truly is a brotherhood. thats really nice of you offshore pharma and sovereign labs. so glad we have trustworthy genuine sources on here!