PDA

View Full Version : HCG with pct?

Electromass
10-01-2016, 11:54 AM
Hey guys, I've seen a few different pct profiles, not all of them consider HCG as part of the therapy .
what do you guys think? And is this otc product called "HCgenerate" worth a shit or what?
Thoughts greatly appreciated .

PAiN
10-01-2016, 04:20 PM
Hey guys, I've seen a few different pct profiles, not all of them consider HCG as part of the therapy .
what do you guys think? And is this otc product called "HCgenerate" worth a shit or what?
Thoughts greatly appreciated .

Anything over the counter is going to be crap bro. Buy the real stuff from a reputable sponsor like the one above who chimed in.

I would run it the entire cycle and drop it before post cycle therapy so post cycle therapy will be easier.

bobhead
10-01-2016, 10:27 PM
Bro hcgenerate is a scam.

Electromass
10-01-2016, 11:41 PM
Thanks Pain.
OPS, it sounds like your saying to use HCG after? Withe pct? And Pain is suggesting to run it with the cycle, stopping right before pct. A little confusing but I have actually heard of either way on other publications.
bobhead , that's what I was thinking...and a damned expensive scam too!

bobhead
10-01-2016, 11:47 PM
Yeah, use hcg before PCT. I say 2 weeks before pct.

Electromass
10-01-2016, 11:52 PM
Sweet....good thing I'm still a few weeks out.

dietmtndew7
10-02-2016, 02:04 AM
Bro I would consider doing your HW before running any steroid cycle. HCG is a must during PCT, PCT aims to re start your HPTA axis, in short when you run steroids oils & oral your shut down your hypothalamic pituitary gonaldal axis meaning your body stops producing test on its own. HCG stands for human chorionic gonadotropin which can mimic LH or Luteninzing hormone that stimulates you to produce test back again so your manage to keep gains and maintain the essentials of test on your body for normal function. low test post cycle = torture. Standard protocol calls for 2,500 IU of HCG every 3 days for 2 weeks or 3 depending on cycle length.

bobhead
10-02-2016, 03:59 AM
I'm going to have to disagree with hcg during PCT. It it used prior to kick-start your pct.

bobhead
10-02-2016, 04:05 AM
Also I wouldn't start with 2500iu. Try 250iu every other day.

bobhead
10-02-2016, 06:23 PM
I believe hcg will shut you down. It mimics Lh , but you're testicles with synthesize testosterone from it, and that will be enough to stop your pituitary from producing Lh.

dietmtndew7
10-02-2016, 10:48 PM
No offense brother but that's an incorrect assumption. All science points to HCG as a must for pct as I explained above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobhead
10-03-2016, 12:47 AM
No offense brother but that's an incorrect assumption. All science points to HCG as a must for pct as I explained above

Where did you read all this science from? Who's conducting studies about hcg use in post steroid cycle therapy? Scientific studies seem limited. We know it won't restore your hpta; but you're saying it won't shut down your hpta?

kubes
10-03-2016, 12:57 AM
Bro I would consider doing your HW before running any steroid cycle. HCG is a must during PCT, PCT aims to re start your HPTA axis, in short when you run steroids oils & oral your shut down your hypothalamic pituitary gonaldal axis meaning your body stops producing test on its own. HCG stands for human chorionic gonadotropin which can mimic LH or Luteninzing hormone that stimulates you to produce test back again so your manage to keep gains and maintain the essentials of test on your body for normal function. low test post cycle = torture. Standard protocol calls for 2,500 IU of HCG every 3 days for 2 weeks or 3 depending on cycle length.

Your body stops producing lh on cycle because your testosterone levels are at or above baseline. Running hcg during your cycle will maintain some testicular function making it so you can make a smooth transition into pct. the only reason I would run hcg after your cycle would be because endogenous production is still suppressed then I would run the power pct protocol

dietmtndew7
10-03-2016, 09:15 PM
Yes running HCG during cycle will
Help ease into PCT and make you look like you have some decent balls. But when you come off HCG is still a must. Clomid to boost test by mimicking e2 and HCG to boost LH together making the testes produce sperm again and get test back endogenously

kubes
10-03-2016, 09:18 PM
Yes running HCG during cycle will
Help ease into PCT and make you look like you have some decent balls. But when you come off HCG is still a must. Clomid to boost test by mimicking e2 and HCG to boost LH together making the testes produce sperm again and get test back endogenously

Hcg will not boost lh production it will suppress it.

dietmtndew7
10-03-2016, 09:26 PM
True my bad but at expense of increasing T levels which prevents gains from being lost right after cycle

CONCLUSIONS: Both rhCG doses produce a striking increase in serum hCG and T with suppression of serum LH but, at single doses up to 750 IU, rhLH has no influence on serum or urine LH or T. Effective rhLH doping, which relies on a sustained increases in endogenous T, would require much higher and more frequent daily rhLH doses. Use of LH immunoassays optimized for serum to detect rhLH doping by urine LH measurement requires more standardization and validation and, at present, is unreliable. The T : LH ratio is, however, a useful screening test for hCG doping although its utility requires further evaluation.

bobhead
10-03-2016, 10:12 PM
dietmtndew7, where are you getting your information from?

Electromass
10-10-2016, 11:36 AM
Hey guys, thanks for all the interest in this important topic. With all the differing opinions on how, when and where to run HCG is why I posted this question. I have read a lot of articles on the subject and got conflicting information from article to article. Some agree, and some don't. I'm getting the feeling that as with many things to do with AAS, it's a matter of the individual as to what does and what doesn't work. For instance, some guys unfortunately can get gyno from simply picking up a vial of AAS.
As fate or (bio-chem.) would have it, I personally am not prone to gyno. That's not to say that I, or anyon can't get gyno, but I just don't have that disposition. Maybe for me as an individual, I can run HCG the last few weeks of a cycle and be fine. Where as someone else might need to run it the entirety of a cycle.
Kinda where I'm leaning with the subject. Personal experience is where I am going with this. Not everyone is going to get the exact same results.

Electromass
10-10-2016, 08:06 PM
Well said Brother!
Thanks OPS!
Just trying to excerise the common sense muscles as well! Lol

Ghostprofit
10-11-2016, 06:54 PM
You should never use HCG Post Cycle..

HCG is suppressive !! We want to bring our "Natural HPTA back to life..HCG mimics LH correct ? So then we know that in the presence of exogenous LH , the pituitary gland will not produce LH.

Why in the world would you want to suppress your pituitary with HCG ,,,,,when you're trying to recover.

Start using HCG from week one, on cycle.. Just spread it out, never two days in a row. 250iu's two - three times a week is plenty. Twice a week, every 3.5 days, Three times a week, Monday , Wednesday , Friday . Your weekly total should never be over 1000 IU , ever.... My Thought............GhostProfit

kawa636
10-11-2016, 07:21 PM
Thanks Pain.
OPS, it sounds like your saying to use HCG after? Withe pct? And Pain is suggesting to run it with the cycle, stopping right before pct. A little confusing but I have actually heard of either way on other publications.
bobhead , that's what I was thinking...and a damned expensive scam too!

if u run it during cycle it keeps testes from shrinking.thats wat ive noticed but i have also ran it during pct.either way i think works.

T-Bagger
10-12-2016, 03:35 AM
Well shit - it looks like I'm none the wiser after this. I'm about 7 weeks into my cycle and would like to know what to do to get my boys into production again.

T-Bagger
10-12-2016, 07:50 PM
The way we advise to run Your Post Cycle Therapy is 2 weeks after Your last injection. PCT should contain HCG, Clomid and Nolvadex (dosage depends from the cycle).

Kind regards,
Your OffshorePharma (http://www.offshorepharmashop.com) Team
Thank you! How much is your HCG and what is the recommended dosage and duration?

Ghostprofit
10-12-2016, 09:05 PM
Prolonged LH deprivation -Over stimulation of Leydig cells. There is "NO" reason to use HCG post cycle, period. What happens when you dose HCG , your increasing intr-testicular estrogen and a surefire way to desensitize Leydig cells .Desensitization your leydig cells they become "unresponsive". Your Leydig cells are stimulated by the LH signal, no longer responding to LH, you will not produce testosterone. You would become hypogonadal (low T)
In laymen terms- Primary Hypogonadism.

Post cycle- (pct) SERMS ! Clomid and Nolva are not "Suppressive. You need them both, and only them. We are trying to accomplish our "natural" HPTA , you just came off a ## weeks of being suppressed.... My thought........... GhostProfit

bobhead
10-12-2016, 10:32 PM
Hcg will stress the leydig cells. 500iu a week is a good starting point. Don't use 2500iu.

Rc10b4
10-17-2016, 02:08 AM
I prefer to use the HCG "blast" method. 500-1000 iu eod for 10 days preceeding clomid and nolva therapy. I dont run it during cycle, just during the bridge into pct.