PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on your diet

Jay0536
10-02-2016, 09:53 PM
How many of you guys honestly stay true to your diets when the weekend comes?

JohnDoe
10-02-2016, 10:29 PM

What is the point of having a diet if You cheat?
The way I see it is like relationship if You decide for it do it 100% or don't do it at all.

Why would You ruin all the hard work with the cheats? 10min of enjoying food can never beat 24h a day enjoying and loving the body You are in. Believe me having that 6 pack beats any junk food..

I cheat every once in a while but it's usually planned for. For instance I went to my cousins wedding last night and ate like a fucking pig. Brisket, pulled pork, pork n beans, cake, and alcohol. I absolutely regretted it about 15 mins after i inhaled all of it. Woke up weighing 5 lbs. heavier [emoji37]

I always regret cheating - definitely not worth it.

twisted
10-02-2016, 11:44 PM
I cheat every once in a while but it's usually planned for. For instance I went to my cousins wedding last night and ate like a fucking pig. Brisket, pulled pork, pork n beans, cake, and alcohol. I absolutely regretted it about 15 mins after i inhaled all of it. Woke up weighing 5 lbs. heavier [emoji37]

I always regret cheating - definitely not worth it.

Your just fucked in the head youngster lmfao ......hey one day me and you along with many others will finally get the hint and get it rite ;)

twisted
10-02-2016, 11:47 PM

Dude set a strict diet give yourself a short time frame maybe 3 wks or a month ....stay true to diet and workout schedule and tell me what you see at the end of the month !! You will be patting yourself on the back :).......it only gets better the longer you do it ....:anitoons139:

kubes
10-02-2016, 11:59 PM
I hardly ever cheat. People give me a hard time cause my will power is so strong. I went once over 6 months without a single cheat meal

kubes
10-03-2016, 12:00 AM
What is the point of having a diet if You cheat?
The way I see it is like relationship if You decide for it do it 100% or don't do it at all.

Why would You ruin all the hard work with the cheats? 10min of enjoying food can never beat 24h a day enjoying and loving the body You are in. Believe me having that 6 pack beats any junk food..

I like the way you think man!

twisted
10-03-2016, 12:12 AM
I hardly ever cheat. People give me a hard time cause my will power is so strong. I went once over 6 months without a single cheat meal

Your not human :)

kubes
10-03-2016, 12:33 AM
Your not human :)

I have been told that before ;)

USMC51683
10-03-2016, 12:34 AM
I thought one cheat meal a week was ok?

kubes
10-03-2016, 12:38 AM
I thought one cheat meal a week was ok?

It is but only one cheat meal not a cheat day. Unless your goals are set higher like getting ready for a show. 90 days out from a show no cheating

Papigordohua
10-03-2016, 07:27 AM
I don't cheat unless it's a planned meal to spike my metabolism. I've worked too hard and spent too much money to let all go to waste

jtip1810
10-03-2016, 12:52 PM
All good info here...BTW I stick to my diet 100% and only cheat when it's allowed by my coach. Even in off season strict diet and cheats are programmed..if you want to make the changes you have to stay the course. Remember gear is only there to assist you in your journey, you have to put in the work and diet is key to making this happen.

Jay0536
10-06-2016, 07:35 PM
I will honestly say in my 45 years on this earth this is the cleanest I've ever eaten. My diet is pretty spot on and I am starting to enjoy the results already but I think I will be very pleased at the end of this cycle with my results and ready to start my next cycle.