PDA

View Full Version : tren sides!!

getbigg
10-04-2016, 05:14 PM
Wats up i was just wondering am i the only guy that actually likes the sides from the tren !? Well not the cough or the sleepless nights but just the bad ass felling u get ... Like u can lift as much as u want with a chip on ur shoulder that no matter what or what gets in your way you will destroy it 😂. I was just wondering my im just weird like that.

getbigg
10-04-2016, 05:17 PM
I should have stated i cycle pretty much all year round .. Test e @ 400mg cruisen.. Im on cycle now so im @ 700mg test 400mg tren . 2mg armadix ,hcg. Sorry i cnt spell for s@!t...

PAiN
10-05-2016, 08:19 PM
Want more answers you have to post in the right forum brother. I moved this into the Anabolic Steroid Discussion forum for you.

addman22
10-05-2016, 08:36 PM
No, you aren't crazy I actually enjoy the increased aggression from tren. A lot. The cough I've never experienced but the insomnia. Oh yes. Right now I'm running 350 mg of ace to kickstart a 600 mg tren e cycle. With test of course.

Loose Cannon
10-05-2016, 10:25 PM
i feel like if its a good thing its not a side effect tho right haha. im on ael tren a reppin 405 on squat for days. love it.

mastermolnar
10-05-2016, 11:01 PM
The worst side I got from tren was the struggle not to drag girls into a broom closet somewhere and savagely rape them. Obviously that never happened nor will it ever. I know what you mean. When im trenning... I often contemplate punching through a closed driver side window and breaking the jaw of most people on the highway. That may happen one day

eforce
10-05-2016, 11:09 PM
The good out weighs the bad!

insomnia is to much for me though

getbigg
10-06-2016, 05:48 PM
Pain sorry bro still getting familiar with the site . Im glad to see that im not the only 1.. My wife and i were out the other day yo eat and i swear this dude across from us kept staring my way so i lost my shit and blew up!! Lets just say my other half doesnt like the tren as much as i do ������

PAiN
10-06-2016, 05:51 PM
Pain sorry bro still getting familiar with the site . Im glad to see that im not the only 1.. My wife and i were out the other day yo eat and i swear this dude across from us kept staring my way so i lost my shit and blew up!! Lets just say my other half doesnt like the tren as much as i do ������

No worries at all brother was just trying to help ya out.

I can't handle Tren sides. That shit turns me into a monster. No more Tren for me.

Donald53
10-06-2016, 06:44 PM
The sides, I get is breathing. Run out of breath faster. Never the cough, sleepless nights yes. strong, hell yes....
I am getting ready to start cycle 2 weeks. worried little Snowmobiling is coming soon. worried I am not going to breath.
Good luck on your cycle BRO!

dietmtndew7
10-06-2016, 08:32 PM
Sides:
1. Elevated resting heart rate
2. shortness of breath
3. Elevated red blood cell counts --> higher blood pressure --> high hematocrit values
4. Night sweats
5. excess sweating during day
6. mild agressivness/ lack of patience
7. hairless (shedding some) not too bad but noticeable increase in the shower
8. redness on my chest --> again high red blood cells
9. FELT LIKE A MOTHER*** Beast at the gym -> unstoppable--> PRs everyday! lol

take your pick

dietmtndew7
10-06-2016, 08:35 PM
...oh and tren cough like i felt my whole body hurt on Ace is I hit some scar tissue ... :92081:

mastermolnar
10-07-2016, 12:34 AM
...oh and tren cough like i felt my whole body hurt on Ace is I hit some scar tissue ... :92081:

There is definitely a correlation between tren cough and scar tissue. Thats the only time I ever get it

sledgehammer
10-07-2016, 12:43 AM
The worst side I got from tren was the struggle not to drag girls into a broom closet somewhere and savagely rape them. Obviously that never happened nor will it ever. I know what you mean. When im trenning... I often contemplate punching through a closed driver side window and breaking the jaw of most people on the highway. That may happen one day

I get the same way!!!I thought I had issues for thinking that way, lol. Its extremely difficult here in sin city. The girls here are beautiful. Loads of 10's( cocktail servers, strippers, hostesses, models, hotel execs). I have to remind myself to take it easy on my wife. I used to get upset she didn't want it as often as me. She is not on hormones and sexed up all day. A normal 40yr old may have sex once/wk?

The aggression tends to go away the longer Im on tren. The first few weeks I notice increased anxiety, that dissipates as well though.

j-raw-hate
10-11-2016, 04:59 PM
Embrace the monster within lol

j-raw-hate
10-11-2016, 05:01 PM
As far as trensomnia ,,who needs sleep anyway but if you insist on it Benadryl and low dose melatonin help

Electromass
10-11-2016, 05:29 PM
The sides, I get is breathing. Run out of breath faster. Never the cough, sleepless nights yes. strong, hell yes....
I am getting ready to start cycle 2 weeks. worried little Snowmobiling is coming soon. worried I am not going to breath.
Good luck on your cycle BRO!
I'm tracking these exact same sides, except I also have the night sweats. Got up last night to piss and a puddle of sweat spilled from between my pecs onto the floor!! Mmmm....sexy!! Lol

j-raw-hate
10-11-2016, 06:00 PM
Yet to find anything for night sweats other than sleeping on towels and keeping fans pointed on you at night

Electromass
10-11-2016, 09:14 PM
Yet to find anything for night sweats other than sleeping on towels and keeping fans pointed on you at night
Right? My wife gets a little pissed cause I turn the a/c down to 73* and there only because I'm trying to be accommodating.

Bane
10-12-2016, 05:26 AM
I used Tren and slept like a baby, didn't sweat at night, and got a slight cough once. I do know what you mean about that chip on your shoulder though. Progress is the best high there is in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

jsnm
10-12-2016, 03:50 PM
I sweat horribly at night,so that kinda sucked but not unbearable.
I feel it kind of fucked with my head as far as some type of paranoia or some shit,it's hard to explain,but the effects on my body were amazing.