PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone guide me on Test Acetate?

kfrech
10-07-2016, 01:00 AM
Hey Brothers

Thanks for reading this. I was thinking about trying Test Ace and was wondering about dosage. If I'm hitting 600 mgs of Cyp would I keep it the same? Or is it something to be done in combination with other test?

Also any noticable difference with gains with Ace vs. a different ester?

Thank You

mastermolnar
10-08-2016, 01:16 PM
Test ace is the most bioavailable ester-attached test meaning you get more actual mg. With that being said... at 600mg cyp the ester weight would account for about 30% of the actual weight in mg, whereas acetate would be about 7% (dont quote me on these percentages because im going off memory and not looking at a table with ester weights). So you could essentially could get the same amount of test using 20% less ace than cyp. Of course you need to inject every other day at least (I would suggest and personally go every day) and I think 50mg ed or 100 eod would be sufficient. In terms of differences in gains... I dont buy that shit. People say you make leaner gains on prop. Yotal bro science. Diet will determine what your gains look like

Flint
10-08-2016, 01:20 PM
it wont really matter what ester you use
are you talking about trest or test? I guess test?

pip will porbably be worse, I see no reason to use ace over prop or tne
some people happen to like it though

kfrech
10-08-2016, 01:41 PM
Yea i was referring to Test..I figured there was a reason there arent many posts about it or mention of it in when people lay out their cycles lol. Appreciate the responses I have gotten!

mastermolnar
10-08-2016, 01:47 PM
Its generally harder to find and brewed at a much lower concentration.

suraonyx23
10-08-2016, 02:10 PM
Its generally harder to find and brewed at a much lower concentration.
Yeah it seems to be an overlooked ester. I know that its starting to trickle on to a few sources lists as of lately. I will be getting some very soon to try. I'm actually excited to see how it compares to prop gains

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

bigmills
10-08-2016, 02:43 PM
Test ace is the most bioavailable ester-attached test meaning you get more actual mg. With that being said... at 600mg cyp the ester weight would account for about 30% of the actual weight in mg, whereas acetate would be about 7% (dont quote me on these percentages because im going off memory and not looking at a table with ester weights). So you could essentially could get the same amount of test using 20% less ace than cyp. Of course you need to inject every other day at least (I would suggest and personally go every day) and I think 50mg ed or 100 eod would be sufficient. In terms of differences in gains... I dont buy that shit. People say you make leaner gains on prop. Yotal bro science. Diet will determine what your gains look like
I definitely agree with you bro as far as what kind of gains you're going to make while on test.. tell people all the time diet,diet,and diet.. abs are made in the kitchen..

from BM

kfrech
10-08-2016, 06:37 PM
Yea i have noticed it popping up on lists as of late so thats why i started looking into it-- but bigmills makes a good point

mastermolnar
10-08-2016, 08:00 PM
I have run it. Got a couple bottles compliments of a source elsewhere and its dosed at 75mg/ml. I dont really see the point in running it as opposed to prop or anything else for that matter. Id rather get more mg for my money