PDA

View Full Version : Tren

mightymoose29
10-09-2016, 06:34 PM
Hey guys New member and was just wondering if anyone had any advice about tren and the prolactin that it can cause can it be stoped by taking letro

Bane
10-09-2016, 08:21 PM
Keeping your estrogen under control with an AI like Letro will help, but to be sure use something like Cabergoline, or Prami. Which combats prolactin sides directly. Prami will make you sick as hell if not dosed properly. So I would recommend taking Caber.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

twisted
10-09-2016, 11:29 PM
Yeah pretty much what he ^^^^said :) .......also tren is something you may wanna research and try at low low dose :) .......

mastermolnar
10-09-2016, 11:44 PM
I never needed caber in the beginning... but after I added deca to a cruise and started another huge tren cycle before I needed it. I will agree with the comment on prami... I literally puked after taking it.... so if you can afford it go with caber. IFBB has some pfizer caber at a great price.

eforce
10-10-2016, 04:35 AM
I never needed caber in the beginning... but after I added deca to a cruise and started another huge tren cycle before I needed it. I will agree with the comment on prami... I literally puked after taking it.... so if you can afford it go with caber. IFBB has some pfizer caber at a great price.

two 19nor I hope you liked that cycle bro?

eforce
10-10-2016, 04:37 AM
Hey guys New member and was just wondering if anyone had any advice about tren and the prolactin that it can cause can it be stoped by taking letro

Controlling Estrogen helps with prolactin, but sometimes it isnt enough. I would take finasteride (low dose) daily if it was me.

mastermolnar
10-10-2016, 02:31 PM
two 19nor I hope you liked that cycle bro?

I mean I was running like 150 of deca a week for 12 weeks of my cruise.... not in conjunction with tren so it was never really a double nandro cycle and at 150 a week I didnt see a problem. It just added to the very gradual buildup of prolactin. But yeah... the cycle was nice and no permanent damage was done. I always have everything I need and more. Im addicted to purchasing haha

mightymoose29
10-13-2016, 07:55 AM
Thanks for the feed back defiantly gonna check out the caber