PDA

View Full Version : Dirty bulking

getbigg
10-10-2016, 04:28 PM
Wats up i was wondering if any others have a hard time eating clean and still getting the calorie intake that they are shooting for !? I try to eat clean but can never get to 4000 to 5000 a day . So i start eating all these satured fatty foods just so i can get to the calorie count i try to hit daily ! Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

bobhead
10-10-2016, 10:38 PM
You're a power lifter?

twisted
10-10-2016, 10:51 PM
Wats up i was wondering if any others have a hard time eating clean and still getting the calorie intake that they are shooting for !? I try to eat clean but can never get to 4000 to 5000 a day . So i start eating all these satured fatty foods just so i can get to the calorie count i try to hit daily ! Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Dude pm kubes , jtip or elmo there just a couple guys off the top of my head that will help ....they will give you some different food options

Radman69
10-10-2016, 10:53 PM
peanut butter(natural) and banana sandwich with cinnamon on whole wheat.....in between meals, try those.

jtip1810
10-11-2016, 02:58 PM

First off why do you think you need 4000+ cals to grow?? What are your current stats?? Please don't listen to the BS hype you need all these cals to grow because we are all very different and to be honest I don't know anyone including my coach that eat's that many cals to grow and he's a pro. I myself can grow on under 3000cals, the goal is to put on quality muscle and not just weight or I promise you at the end your gonna look in the mirror and be upset with the progress. If you want some help hit me up and I'll gladly give some advice on diet set up.

Radman69
10-11-2016, 03:19 PM
Im still fairly new with the bulking thing myself, i spent most of my life on the bigger side(5'8" 230-250 20ishbf) when i hit 30yrs
old i had some mental stuff in my life and dropped about 100lbs in a year. In my line of work(heavy labor construction) i was too frail and decided to bulk back up slowly... Im currently 180lb maybe 10-12%bf-ish. I know if i drop below 3000 cals i start losing weight quick cause of my activity during the day, constant heavy lifting and go go go mentality in hot/humid conditions. Its hard to eat regular meals except when i get a 15-30 min break every 3-4 hrs, any advice for this situation?

Torcha
10-11-2016, 03:36 PM
Im still fairly new with the bulking thing myself, i spent most of my life on the bigger side(5'8" 230-250 20ishbf) when i hit 30yrs
old i had some mental stuff in my life and dropped about 100lbs in a year. In my line of work(heavy labor construction) i was too frail and decided to bulk back up slowly... Im currently 180lb maybe 10-12%bf-ish. I know if i drop below 3000 cals i start losing weight quick cause of my activity during the day, constant heavy lifting and go go go mentality in hot/humid conditions. Its hard to eat regular meals except when i get a 15-30 min break every 3-4 hrs, any advice for this situation?

go the blend.. drink your calories. mix egg whites, oats, blueberries and crushed ice to cool you in the hot conditions
..homemade protein bar in pocket for mid way thru 3 to 4 hours...myself, I need 6 to 7 k calories for my bulks, heaps of carbs to feed to slin...however, that's with a lot of juice, slin, peptides, aminos....(note....a lot, means a lot)....

jtip1810
10-11-2016, 03:40 PM
Torcha's correct in that situation you have to get what you can in and he's also a freak of nature lol. The guy is a giant just sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radman69
10-11-2016, 03:44 PM
Word, thanks gentlemen for the advices!

jtip1810
10-11-2016, 03:46 PM
Anytime brother that's what we are all here for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blazer
10-11-2016, 03:49 PM
First off why do you think you need 4000+ cals to grow?? What are your current stats?? Please don't listen to the BS hype you need all these cals to grow because we are all very different and to be honest I don't know anyone including my coach that eat's that many cals to grow and he's a pro. I myself can grow on under 3000cals, the goal is to put on quality muscle and not just weight or I promise you at the end your gonna look in the mirror and be upset with the progress. If you want some help hit me up and I'll gladly give some advice on diet set up.

I wonder the same thing all the time!
I see guys saying they eat 4K-6k cals a day! I would put so much weight on, prob a 1-2lbs of muscle a week along with 10lbs of fat for me at least

Blazer
10-11-2016, 03:57 PM
If you burning that much just sit down and write out a diet with your cals. When you put it in a spreadsheet and can visually see everything it adds up quicker then you think.

6-7oz protein, 1.5-2cups of carbs and 6-7 meals a day would prob do it for you. Just sounds like you'd have to eat your meals cold cause of work?
I've noticed ground meat mixed with brown rice isn't bad cold.

Electromass
10-11-2016, 04:24 PM
If you burning that much just sit down and write out a diet with your cals. When you put it in a spreadsheet and can visually see everything it adds up quicker then you think.

6-7oz protein, 1.5-2cups of carbs and 6-7 meals a day would prob do it for you. Just sounds like you'd have to eat your meals cold cause of work?
I've noticed ground meat mixed with brown rice isn't bad cold.
I would think adding a couple of protein shakes in between meals has got to be key.
constant influx of protein with a positive nitrogen level!

getbigg
10-19-2016, 01:17 PM
Whats up guys sorry last time i lookd i didnt have any responce ! My stats are 180 5'7. 9% bf. I have tryed everything to gain more weight it my sound silly since im not that tall buy im still kinda small if u will . So i eat as much as i can talk to ppl all over diffrent forums at the gym etc... I was eatting on a daily basis 4 mcdoubles and a shake right after lunch and then work all night long . i burn alot of calories in the feild im in constantly moving and have a fast matioblism. Tryd weight gainers etc etc. I appreciate all the responces.Thank you all

getbigg
10-19-2016, 01:20 PM
Yea thats exactly what im trying now . Dropped the mcds and added 3 shakes and a 1/4 tub of peanutbut and bannas . Hopefully it will help .