PDA

View Full Version : omnadren???

j-raw-hate
10-10-2016, 06:54 PM
Hey everyone , IV spent a good bit of time searching through our sponsors lists but I am having trouble finding anyone who may have omn on there list. I hope this isn't against the rules or anything so please correct me if it is, but I was curious if anyone could point me on right direction. IV found tons of sustanon but was hoping for the o this time. thanks guys,,,, ,and like I said if this is a rulebreaker question please let me know

Bullrush
10-10-2016, 06:56 PM
Naps gear..

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Bullrush
10-10-2016, 07:13 PM
Hey everyone , IV spent a good bit of time searching through our sponsors lists but I am having trouble finding anyone who may have omn on there list. I hope this isn't against the rules or anything so please correct me if it is, but I was curious if anyone could point me on right direction. IV found tons of sustanon but was hoping for the o this time. thanks guys,,,, ,and like I said if this is a rulebreaker question please let me know
Check out Naps gear and the other international sites, that's probably where you going to have the best luck finding them...

Pooh6369
10-10-2016, 08:31 PM
Naps gear..

Yup ordered years ago from naps was running a special got a shit load.