PDA

View Full Version : M1T

mattnc98
10-11-2016, 02:25 AM
Input

j-raw-hate
10-11-2016, 04:51 PM
Although it gets a bad rap it probly my favorite oral. Great for massive strength and agression. Alongside tren I feel invincible lol. If your diet is sloppy as in full dirty bulk it may cause bloat and high Bp. However when using mainly clean foods it can be very forgiving on your cheats. Baby asprin and lots of water are a must imo. I always personally feel like carbing up on it,when I tried fasting or carb cycling I would go hypo quickly. Just 25 mg daily literally surpassed my anadrol strength ,and I was running drol at 150 daily beats all orals I tried so far except halo wich IV yet to try so cannot comment on.

Anon44
10-15-2016, 03:40 PM
M1t is som badass stuff! I just added it to my cycle. I ran it a couple times in the past with exceptional results.

P.S.L has it and it's definitely good. It's also fairly priced through those guys.

enrod
10-15-2016, 04:03 PM
Starting Monday. Looking forward to seeing what it can do for four weeks. I'm in a high carb state, so looking for fullness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mastermolnar
10-16-2016, 05:32 PM
This stuff is nice but I had to drop it. Was so lethargic I could hardly function. When I felt okay I Felt amazing but most of the timing I felt drained and utterly exhausted.

j-raw-hate
10-16-2016, 06:29 PM
Stimulants and tons of protein seemed to help with the lethargy a bit mainly coffe/whey shakes with pb/banana, but it can definitely get on top you at times ,,lol

Anon44
10-17-2016, 11:30 PM
More carbs and tons of water will help with the energy issues. I researched it alot when I first used it and thats what I found. And it worked for my energy levels. When I didn't get enough water and carbs I felt like sleeping all the time.

Vision
10-17-2016, 11:41 PM
I love the stuff... M1T is by far the most potent oral I have ever used..

I use B12 injection with it to help combat any lethargic feeling, it works wonders.. also T4 helps assist to give that little extra boast..