PDA

View Full Version : Blood work in December

Jay0536
10-11-2016, 02:27 AM
Right now I'm on a 12 week cycle of 500mg of test E and 50mg split tab 25mg Dbol and 25mg anadrol for another couple of weeks. I'm supposed to go back to the doc in December for labs but I think I'm going to push it back to January because my cycle will end around December 9. Last time I had labs my level was 262 Ng/dl I don't want to be way over that when I go in. When in January would be a good time frame to go back? Toward the end to let my levels come down?

thanks fellas!!

joko123
10-11-2016, 04:27 AM
I think 8 weeks should be okay , i say that becuse a lot ofnyournorher lab work will be out be out of wack, hg will be high , ALT/AST , cholesterol. I would want my all my numbers in range becuse I have a feeling doctor would be less inclined to start you on hormone therapy if your blood work is a mess .. you could switch to prop and drop in two three weeks before you retest or just play it same and come completely off

hopefully other brothers will chime in

Jay0536
10-11-2016, 01:35 PM
I think 8 weeks should be okay , i say that becuse a lot ofnyournorher lab work will be out be out of wack, hg will be high , ALT/AST , cholesterol. I would want my all my numbers in range becuse I have a feeling doctor would be less inclined to start you on hormone therapy if your blood work is a mess .. you could switch to prop and drop in two three weeks before you retest or just play it same and come completely off

hopefully other brothers will chime in

thanks for the reply brother!!