PDA

View Full Version : Tren e cycles

Flex_on_her
10-12-2016, 07:27 PM
So I'm thinking of running tren E never tried it before but, I've heard it's more powerful than tren ace one it kicks in... plus it's a compound I haven't tried yet so I would like to see how my body reacts to it I'm thinking maybe tren E test C and EQ.... but I'd like to know what everyone's cycle is when using tren E

SC
10-12-2016, 07:50 PM
So I'm thinking of running tren E never tried it before but, I've heard it's more powerful than tren ace one it kicks in... plus it's a compound I haven't tried yet so I would like to see how my body reacts to it I'm thinking maybe tren E test C and EQ.... but I'd like to know what everyone's cycle is when using tren E

What you heard about Ace is backwards, which happens. You'll get more hormone per ml with ace than Enanthate due to different esters.

As far as your test goes, I would run the normal amount you usually do for a cycle since you already have your AI dialed in for that dose and Tren doesn't aromatize. I love EQ, but it takes awhile to kick in. My cycle and probably my next couple are:

Test E- 600mg/wk
Tren E- 400mg/wk
Bold- 600mg/wk
Proviron-50mg/day

I'm making great gains but I don't have any of the typical Tren sides like night sweats and insomnia. Cardio suffered for awhile and took a lot of mental fortitude to complete, and then my appetite completely died. Once the EQ kicked in it was like I had never touched the Tren.

Speaking of EQ, I need to go donate!

Flex_on_her
10-12-2016, 08:39 PM
What you heard about Ace is backwards, which happens. You'll get more hormone per ml with ace than Enanthate due to different esters.

As far as your test goes, I would run the normal amount you usually do for a cycle since you already have your AI dialed in for that dose and Tren doesn't aromatize. I love EQ, but it takes awhile to kick in. My cycle and probably my next couple are:

Test E- 600mg/wk
Tren E- 400mg/wk
Bold- 600mg/wk
Proviron-50mg/day

I'm making great gains but I don't have any of the typical Tren sides like night sweats and insomnia. Cardio suffered for awhile and took a lot of mental fortitude to complete, and then my appetite completely died. Once the EQ kicked in it was like I had never touched the Tren.

Speaking of EQ, I need to go donate!

Yea I'm the same I love EQ the test e always give me alot of acne on my arms and back and I loose alot of hair when I'm on test e so as for me I'm going with test c but I seem so have the same problems with tren as you do my appetite is gone and i also have sleep apnea so the night sweats get bad even when I sleep with my PAP machine I'm really hoping my body reacts good to this cycle... also I see your pinning more test e and EQ then tren I read you are supposed to pin more tren e then test personally I'm not sure because I've never ran tren e before

Ghostprofit
10-12-2016, 09:33 PM
Flex,
Here a few rules when running 19-nors
Never combine "nandrolone and tren in the same cycle.
Never use a 19-nor as a stand alone cycle. They will destroy your endocrine system.
When cycling with a 19-nor don't use nolvedex as your choice of anti-estrogen
Use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during cycle due to high natural "Test" suppression
Always end your 19-nor a few weeks before ending your "Test".
Always stack with a "Test" Base.

Just a Thought...........GhostProfit

SC
10-12-2016, 10:26 PM
Yea I'm the same I love EQ the test e always give me alot of acne on my arms and back and I loose alot of hair when I'm on test e so as for me I'm going with test c but I seem so have the same problems with tren as you do my appetite is gone and i also have sleep apnea so the night sweats get bad even when I sleep with my PAP machine I'm really hoping my body reacts good to this cycle... also I see your pinning more test e and EQ then tren I read you are supposed to pin more tren e then test personally I'm not sure because I've never ran tren e before

A lot of guys here have experimented running a base of say, 250mg/week of test and then a high dose of Tren like 400-600mg/week and have had great success with it. I haven't tried it yet but based on what I've read it does intrigue me.

I can't say whether you will get the same kind of outbreak with the Enanthate in the Tren, if that's your concern. You could always try running Ace if you don't mind pinning ED or EOD.

Proviron is also supposed to help mitigate the Tren sides.