PDA

View Full Version : Donate blood, Save lives, feel better

Revelations
10-13-2016, 12:33 AM
Hello bros,
Just wanted to mention that I had the opportunity to donate double reds after reading some articles on this forum that support doing so. After researching this topic on other forums, I have found a lot of controversy and some people are flat out against doing so. Personally, I can say that it was an excellent choice and I would highly recommend it. I don't have blood work show the differences, but I can say that I feel a lot better already. Anyone feel free to chime in with their opinions on donating!
-Rev

SC
10-13-2016, 05:48 AM
Hello bros,
Just wanted to mention that I had the opportunity to donate double reds after reading some articles on this forum that support doing so. After researching this topic on other forums, I have found a lot of controversy and some people are flat out against doing so. Personally, I can say that it was an excellent choice and I would highly recommend it. I don't have blood work show the differences, but I can say that I feel a lot better already. Anyone feel free to chime in with their opinions on donating!
-Rev

Donating is a great idea, especially when running EQ.

According to my TRT doc (that knows I run cycles and still recommends that I donate) the excess hormones aren't passed on to those that receive the blood. He went into more details than I can remember, but that was the important part that I committed to memory.

Turbo306
10-13-2016, 10:43 AM
I have heard that it is good thing? Just logically speaking seems weird when you are on cycle to donate…Anyone know the science behind this?

FrankTheTank
10-18-2016, 08:47 PM
I donate every 56 days or whatever it is. Get some of that blood out and release a little pressure.

TheMan
11-05-2016, 04:41 AM
Donating blood is a great thing. It saves lives.

bobhead
12-03-2016, 12:07 AM
Just donated, didn't know they were gonna put a 16g into my fucking arm!

Turbo306
12-03-2016, 12:10 AM
We are spoiled with our 25 gauge needles! Lol

Herc
12-04-2016, 04:08 AM
it is a big ass needle... lol. I donate blood about twice a year. It is good for us and save lives. The only reason I don't usually donate double red blood cells is because it takes so much longer. I like to get in there and get out.

bobhead
12-04-2016, 05:40 AM
Yeah, she pulled the cap off and I was like "wtf"! Hammered that shit in like a nail!

milleniumgirl
12-05-2016, 03:50 PM
I used to donate blood every three months until doctors told me that I should get some myself (I had bad anemia).

fitraver
12-05-2016, 04:10 PM
I donate as well!! As much as I can. Usually around every 8 weeks!

Gmanzx11
12-19-2016, 02:21 AM
I donate often. But when I can't or don't have time. I do this. It's a lot faster.
Self Bleeding! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI9Q1HjIdPk&feature=youtu.be)