PDA

View Full Version : Pinning Schedule question

Turbo306
10-13-2016, 11:08 AM
I am still very new to this (first cycle ever and I am 36 with over 10 NPC shows under my belt!)…

So I have been on now for 10 weeks pinning Monday/Thursday… At first I was told every three days… then someone said just pin Monday/Thursday so you don't forget (not really going to forget either way as I have every thing documented including weight)… I ran Anadrol for the first 6 weeks (Strenght gains are through the roof)… should I switch it up and go to every three days? or just keep doing what I am doing… As well, I am taking GH every day but days I pin (5 days on 2 days off) … I split those up 2ius in the am when I first get up and 2ius in the later afternoon before dinner (try to do it on an empty atomic)….

One other side note… My water retention was crazy at the beginning of the cycle (test CYP/Deca 600/500 respectively).. I started on Liver pills (for the drol) and 3 gallons of water per day! Seemed to have subsided almost completely 10 weeks in now… Just curious if this is normal

Thanks

Machinegunmac
10-13-2016, 11:30 AM
Sounds like you have it on point brother. Looks like a good layer out cycle to me . I wouldn't go any higher than the 600/500 on your first cycle. Are you taking a ai?

Turbo306
10-13-2016, 12:11 PM
Nope.. Was told to keep it on hand... But not quit sure what that ment... I guess if I see signs (gyno etc)

kubes
10-13-2016, 12:16 PM
Cycle looks good but I would run your ai alongside your cycle.

Turbo306
10-13-2016, 12:24 PM
Why is that? I hear estrogen assists in the muscle building process... Why would you want to block it? Just trying to further my knowledge on all this...

Machinegunmac
10-13-2016, 12:48 PM
Why is that? I hear estrogen assists in the muscle building process... Why would you want to block it? Just trying to further my knowledge on all this...
Too much estrogen will bloat you, can mess with your old Johnson. If your running those doses and no sides your probably not very prone to estro buildup but you want too keep it in check. You have arimi or aromasin?

Radman69
10-13-2016, 01:35 PM
As for pinning schedule... Dont change.. Monday/thursday for long esters is perfect!
i do mine on wednesday/saturday religiously

Turbo306
10-13-2016, 01:47 PM
I don't know if this is normal but I'm hornier than a 16 year old at a strip club... It's insane... My poor wife..lol!

Turbo306
10-13-2016, 01:49 PM
Too much estrogen will bloat you, can mess with your old Johnson. If your running those doses and no sides your probably not very prone to estro buildup but you want too keep it in check. You have arimi or aromasin?

I do not.. Guess I should pick some up... But what does in Check mean exactly...just keep an eye out for signs of estrogen build up? Other thing is my original post I mentioned water retention (bloating)... This went away...you think that was estrogen?

Machinegunmac
10-13-2016, 02:15 PM
I do not.. Guess I should pick some up... But what does in Check mean exactly...just keep an eye out for signs of estrogen build up? Other thing is my original post I mentioned water retention (bloating)... This went away...you think that was estrogen?
I'm sure most of that was the abombs, it will put a lot of water weight on ya. Horny is normal but how many weeks you plan on going?

Turbo306
10-13-2016, 03:03 PM
I went 6 weeks which I have already completed (on the orals)...going 16 on the total cycle

HardtoGain
10-13-2016, 04:14 PM
If the M/Th pinning schedule is working for you I would stick with that. The less pinning the better as long as blood levels are staying even. If you are looking to up the dose you may need that third pin to fit the volume. But other than that I would stick with the two a week.

As others have said you should probably be running an AI. A good rule of thumb is to get a blood test on cycle to see where your Test, Estro, ect. levels are at. If you want more info on blood testing shoot me a PM.

One of the first signs of high Estro for me is sensitive or puffy nips. I usually get it at about 500mg/wk Test e with no AI and even with an AI 1g or more of test causes puffy nips.

your123man
10-13-2016, 04:17 PM
Fucking smart dude. You researched alright. NOT EVERYONE NEEDS TO RUN AN AI ALL THE TIME. Best bet, get bloods. You are 100% correct that estrogen helps build lbm. Jordan peters, justin harris, etc, are some of the biggest most shreaded dudes around, so i listen to them. Elevated estrogen when in a high test environment is NOT a bad thing unless sides are an issue. Uncontrollable bloat that doesnt go away and hinders training, gyno, emotional episodes, non functioning dick, etc. If your estrogen comes back high on bloods, BUT YOU HAVE NO ISSUES WITH SIDES, dont fuck with it. Some people dont get conversion badly. Some people do. Some people can swim in estrogen without any negative sides, some people look at a soy bean and grow tits.

Get bloods to see where you are at FOR A POINT OF REFERENCE, but if you arent having issues, dont change it.

your123man

Turbo306
10-13-2016, 04:44 PM
some people look at a soy bean and grow tits.

Bro this about made me loose my shit! LMAO!

Blood work it is... I also feel my GH is bunk so I will get the GH test done at the same time...
Thanks for the help fellas!!

Dirt
10-22-2016, 09:33 PM
Dam def need an ai for that cycle. Don't want it to be to late then have to place an order. U don't want to be one of the unlucky guys that ends up with gyno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dirt
10-22-2016, 09:35 PM
Bro this about made me loose my shit! LMAO!

Blood work it is... I also feel my GH is bunk so I will get the GH test done at the same time...
Thanks for the help fellas!!

What kind of gh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk