PDA

View Full Version : Is Hot Shaper smart fabric fitness wear helpful for sweat tummy fat?

krishnanayak
10-14-2016, 05:40 AM
Hello Every one please tell Is Hot Shaper smart fabric fitness wear helpful for sweat tummy fat?

Blazer
10-14-2016, 01:57 PM
I had an old workout partner that swore by wrapping garbage bags around his stomach before cardio.
I doubt it made any difference but he also had a huge phobia of any water weight so he was big into sweating his ass off.

JohnDoe
10-14-2016, 09:36 PM
30 minute ice packs turn white fat into beige (brown fat)

3 minute ice-packs could be key to burning away body fat, say scientists (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/30-minute-ice-packs-could-be-key-to-burning-away-body-fat-say-sc/)

Delta5
10-14-2016, 10:17 PM
Cut absolutely all sugars from your diet. Period. If u can control blood sugar and insulin levels, you can control weight gain/loss. Sugars include...sucrose, fructose, glucose, high fructose corn syrup, monosodium glutamine (MSG, this is almost everything we buy at grocery stores) hydrolyzed proteins, trans fat and milk sugars like lactose and maltose. Dont eat anything that comes out of a window, in a box or package...no frozen crap foods either. Sports drinks, full of sugar. There is no need for diets...eat healthy and you are good to go. Any low calorie or low fat foods are loaded with sugar or sugar mimics. When u load up with sugars, the pancreas releases LOTS of insulin which tells the body to store fat and use glucose for fuel (energy). That process cripples fat metabolism. Fat loss is simply being blocked by excess insulin. Beer...no no.

JohnDoe
10-14-2016, 10:34 PM
Stevia makes a good natural sweetener with ZERO effect on blood sugars.

krishnanayak
10-20-2016, 05:11 AM
Thank you for sharing your revelation. This so resonated with me as I think my biggest challenge to writing is having the time.