PDA

View Full Version : Finger are growing

Turbo306
10-16-2016, 01:08 AM
Got your attention didn't I… LOL… Well 8 weeks into my first cycle ever (test 600/Deca 500/HGH 2ius went to 4IU's at week 5 and am going to finish off my 16 week cycle with 8ius and front loaded with Drol50 every day for 6 weeks)….. I have put on a TON of weight and my strength is through the roof! I had some water rendition in the beginning of the cycle (most notably in my face)…. well this subsided and I have been steadily increasing (basically by the day) strength and weight…. Question is… my lovely wife just pointed out that my fingers have gotten a lot bigger (along with everything else)… I have noticed this but kinda put it off…. then I started looking at them… I think they really have … like quite a bit…. is this normal? Anyone else ever have this… They don't look abnormal (being that I am 240 pounds)… just no wear near what they looked like when I was contest shape about 11 weeks ago….

I here this may be caused by the GH…. But I am not on any crazy dosages… And I'm really not holding any excess water

Thoughts?

EDIT: LOL… Title should read "Fingers"

Loose Cannon
10-16-2016, 02:59 AM
all i know is that is a hell of a first cycle lol glad its going well though. dont have much experience with hgh so i shoudnt say. but i know it does literally make everything grow after a very very long time. it made rich pianas fuckin head get bigger, and feet. but in 8 weeks? id say no way. i think its in ur head.

bigmills
10-16-2016, 03:21 AM
Got your attention didn't I… LOL… Well 8 weeks into my first cycle ever (test 600/Deca 500/HGH 2ius went to 4IU's at week 5 and am going to finish off my 16 week cycle with 8ius and front loaded with Drol50 every day for 6 weeks)….. I have put on a TON of weight and my strength is through the roof! I had some water rendition in the beginning of the cycle (most notably in my face)…. well this subsided and I have been steadily increasing (basically by the day) strength and weight…. Question is… my lovely wife just pointed out that my fingers have gotten a lot bigger (along with everything else)… I have noticed this but kinda put it off…. then I started looking at them… I think they really have … like quite a bit…. is this normal? Anyone else ever have this… They don't look abnormal (being that I am 240 pounds)… just no wear near what they looked like when I was contest shape about 11 weeks ago….

I here this may be caused by the GH…. But I am not on any crazy dosages… And I'm really not holding any excess water

Thoughts?

EDIT: LOL… Title should read "Fingers"
It depends how old you are bro the first time I ran in GH I was 26 and I only ran a 3 iu's a day, but yes my feet grew a whole shoe size I'm not really sure about my fingers but my shoulders definitely grew and my main man downstairs definitely dick grow almost an inch. I credit that to the fact that I was only 26 and wasn't quite finished growing yet also to the fact that I was actually running good GH. If you're allowed to answer what kind of GH are you running?

from BM

Turbo306
10-16-2016, 05:51 AM
I'm running kigtrophin... And I don't think its very good..I just ordered the grey tops and am hoping its better.... And I thought it was in my head tell my wife brought it up... She said they have Defenitally grown..and lets just say little turbo306 is working overtime and may be growing as well... Lol

Torcha
10-16-2016, 10:29 AM
I know a kick boxer.. he has outgrown his gloves from peptides... myself have outgrown my air max collection.. that's a lot of shoes I can no longer wear...... pretty sure they havnt shrunk.. or ive had a mid life growth spurt..