PDA

View Full Version : Maximum HGH cycle periods?

Droptune666
10-16-2016, 01:52 AM
I've read on this forum as well as others than generally HGH cycles are slow and steady and the longer the better for results. My question is that if longer is better, is there a cut off point that one should stop using it? ( if they can afford to contentiously use it year round or longer)

Thanks for any advice and feedback brothers!

PAiN
10-16-2016, 04:10 AM
No bro I've been on 7 days a week for years. If you can afford it run it as long as you can.

enrod
10-16-2016, 04:26 AM
Just like pain, I see no reason to stop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Droptune666
10-16-2016, 03:24 PM
Thank you for the feedback brothers!

ODB
10-16-2016, 03:46 PM
I did alot of research before I used GH for about 4 years straight (till $ got tight) and I could not find anything suggesting a need to stop or cycle or even that the use of synthetic GH would affect or effect your natural GH production.

Overall, some hormones decrease, some do not change, and some increase with age. Hormones that usually decrease include:

Aldosterone
Calcitonin
Growth hormone (https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/003706.htm)
Renin (https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/003698.htm)

At the age of 30, people have spent most of their lives with fairly high levels of human growth hormone (HGH). HGH is responsible for growth during childhood -- and for the repair and regeneration of human tissue throughout our lives. By the time we reach the age of 30, our HGH levels are only about 20 percent of their peak levels during childhood, and after the age of 30, they continue to decline at about 12 to 15 percent per decade, and often much more. By the time most of us are 30 years old, our bodies no longer produce enough HGH to repair all of the damage that is occurring in our bodies. As our HGH levels continue to decline, the damage that we call aging continues to accelerate.
The decline in HGH is not the only cause of the manifestations of aging. Even if our HGH levels remained at the level of a 25 year-old, we would continue to experience the effects of aging, but those effects would be greatly reduced until we reached a very advanced age. HGH does not affect the root cause of aging, as measured by maximum lifespan, but it can certainly affect many of the manifestations of aging.

Turbo306
10-28-2016, 10:57 PM
No bro I've been on 7 days a week for years. If you can afford it run it as long as you can.

Do you change amounts? Say 5 IU's for x amount of time...then drop down to 2 etc? Just curious as 7 years on GH would be pricey!

ODB
10-30-2016, 10:37 PM
I did alot of research before I started using (back in shit 2010/11)
I found that according to some studies, the growth hormone typically has a cycle of about 48 hours.\
So EOD administration would probably work best.

- very short half-life of HGH in the body: about 2.5 hours.
A day after injecting HGH, serum levels are 0.1 percent of the injection dose.

Human growth hormone, because it is a natural hormone, has the tendency of having a short-half life. However, synthetically processed HGH has made it possible to extend the molecule’s half-life. This is because of several processes which have made this possible. With it we present we have half-lives measured in hours instead of only minutes.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/ukmuscle.ips/monthly_03_2015/post-1271-143615069949_thumb.jpgcredit, UK-M