PDA

View Full Version : I need a nice cycle.

Howie8419
10-16-2016, 08:51 PM
Ok guys im new to this site. So any help will be appreciated. So ive worked out for years now. Im naturally strong. I have low t. So i take 300 mg test every other week. The test my body eats up fast. Even doctor has said it . Might be upping the dosages soon as per doc. I wanna do a nice long cycle . I have done steroids in the past but its been years. So im 250 6ft 32 years old. . Workout like 4-5 times a week. I wanna gain muscle while trying to cut down on the far. So let me know what everyone thinks.. thanks.

Trappie_Chan
10-16-2016, 09:26 PM
What type of aas did you used to run?

Howie8419
10-16-2016, 09:31 PM
I did a few cycles of test 250 and i used sustanon before. I also did test with tren. Its been probably 8 years since ive done it.

Trappie_Chan
10-16-2016, 09:56 PM
I would say just start out with a moderate test prop cycle if you don't mind the eod pinning. Prop is supposed to lead to less water retention than e or cyp.

bulk_cut
10-16-2016, 10:23 PM
I would say just start out with a moderate test prop cycle if you don't mind the eod pinning. Prop is supposed to lead to less water retention than e or cyp.

I would start by changing your injection schedule to 150mg/week instead of 300mg/EOW - that alone should help a little bit. Before you do anything else I'd wait until your Dr figures out what your correct doasage should be. That alone is enough for most people to see significant gains for about the first 9 months to a year! After that I'd just up the Test-C dosage to 400mg/week (conservatively) and go from there.

Make sure your Dr is monitoring and controlling your Estrogen as well!!! If be says it's not important find a new Dr!!

j-raw-hate
10-16-2016, 10:23 PM
Maybe bump your test up for your cycle time and throw in some npp a few times a week . As long as diet straight you should see great gains

Howie8419
10-16-2016, 10:39 PM
Well i have a estrogen blocker that he gave me to take every other day. Its just crazy my body eats test up . Ill get a 300mg shot and a week later get blood work and my test level is around 200 to 250. Ive been going to the doc for a year now and its been a pattern of my body just goes through the test.

bulk_cut
10-16-2016, 11:01 PM
OP I just reread your first post and think I know what's going on. You're 6ft tall, 250lbs and I assume your % of body fat is pretty high. Since the aromatase enzyme is found in fat cells and you have a lot of body fat your body is turning the testosterone into estrogen. To say your body just eats up testosterone is ludicrous!! two things can happens to testosterone 1) it either stays bound or becomes free so it can be used by the body or 2) it converts to estrogen. My recommendation is to lose body fat - NOT weight - body fat!!!!

sledgehammer
10-16-2016, 11:03 PM
Like Bulk_cut said, you need to be taking a shot EW, not E2W. I actually prefer taking it 2 times a wk, just divide the dose. Your putting a lot of stress on your body. Your blood levels are not steady at that dosing schedule. I would feel awful.

Dr.s like this need to educate themselves better, there doing more harm than good. I can only imagine where you e2 levels are at aboUt 10 days in, when your test levels are low, if your taking an AI EOD.

So if your taking 300mg-E2W
Take 75mg test -2x week or at very least 150mg/wk
Arimidex(I assume that what he gave u) .25 E3D

I would get that protocol underway first, then plan on doing a cycle. Which I would follow the same plan but bump up your dose to 750mg/wk, split 350mg twice wk. arimidex .5 E3D. That's all you need if you been off, you will grow like a weed if your diet is on point. Could add some deca/npp in there with a dbol quicker if you really wanted to go there. Hope this helps, TY

Howie8419
10-16-2016, 11:11 PM
Ok guys thanks. I did put on around 25 pds because of the low t problem. It gave me no energy and didnt wanna do anything. Bad sleeping. Ok thanks guys ill make some changes after i get the blood work levels back .

Loose Cannon
10-17-2016, 02:12 AM
id blast the test (500mgs/wk)....keeping what everyone else said in mind. an AI will be a must.

Rc10b4
10-17-2016, 03:03 PM
Since its been 8 years since you cycled, I would start as if it was your first cycle again. No reason to jump into anything complex. Id stick to a larger dose of Test to begin with. Ester is your preference, but a straight test cycle will get the job done for sure.