PDA

View Full Version : How toxic is oral Winstrol?

Discobiky
10-17-2016, 07:51 AM
Hey bro's ive been running only 50mg of winny as a kicker with 400 deca and 500 test and im only thirteen days in and feeling quite crook..im off my food..very lethargic ect same feeling as ive had before on d'bol and went away as soon as i dropped it.
Ive done a bit of research and its mixed results tbh.. so if you guys can chime in on your experience with it i would apreciate it... Cheers

Discobiky
10-17-2016, 08:07 AM
Hey bro's ive been running only 50mg of winny as a kicker with 400 deca and 500 test and im only thirteen days in and feeling quite crook..im off my food..very lethargic ect same feeling as ive had before on d'bol and went away as soon as i dropped it.
Ive done a bit of research and its mixed results tbh.. so if you guys can chime in on your experience with it i would apreciate it... Cheers
Actually i better elaborate on my first piece as im expecting all the questipns regarding my experience support supps ect.. ive ran about 5 cycles 6th this time around.im using low dose deca and test with winny as a 4-6 week cut... then im upping doses and adding tren and was going to run some stanavar i got coming also
Ive ran dbol @50mg in most cycles,..only once i felt off last cycle i ran 30mg superdrol for 4 weeks with no issues which is why im curious why the winny isnt agreeing with me.
Running 1200 nac.. got tudca coming

Torcha
10-17-2016, 09:31 AM

obvious question has to be, is it stana.... how are your joints feeling?

have you put on water?

thou lethargic, hows is the strength going? and if its increasing, from wat day of cycle? the test and deca don't rock up to the party till day 10 onwards. lets say something like Diana, well that's always on time.. day 3......
you should be able to work it out from your answers bud..

Torcha
10-17-2016, 09:35 AM
Actually i better elaborate on my first piece as im expecting all the questipns regarding my experience support supps ect.. ive ran about 5 cycles 6th this time around.im using low dose deca and test with winny as a 4-6 week cut... then im upping doses and adding tren and was going to run some stanavar i got coming also
Ive ran dbol @50mg in most cycles,..only once i felt off last cycle i ran 30mg superdrol for 4 weeks with no issues which is why im curious why the winny isnt agreeing with me.
Running 1200 nac.. got tudca coming

hmm. super drol at 30mgs for 4 weeks...fucked me in 6 days.. same dose... fkn orals, the bane of bodybuilders buying experience...

fk the stana off.. if it aint right, bail....
let your body repair for its next oral assault.... with one finger on the abort button...

Discobiky
10-17-2016, 09:44 AM
Nah mate pretty sure its stana joints were achey after about day 3.. water is down.. usually i look like Bert newton on deca but bloat is definately down..cutting and not eating would help though and like u said with the deca its actually just started to take effect..my dodgy wrist and knee felt good the last couple of days strength is up not much below 5% extra i reckon.
Pretty sure its not viral its almost an identical feeling i had once before running dbol.
Now what throws a bit of a spanner in the works is i might be taking 125 mg's as the guy i bought them off said they were 25 mg's but the label had 10mg's scrubbed out and 25 written in pen...ikr woulda been nice to know this before i bought them but i sucked it up and put it down to research lol
I did a bit of investigating from legit folks that sell the label and they highly doubt they would be 25mg's and tbh if it is its weak as fuck regarding positive sides.
Bit of a pickle aye.

Discobiky
10-17-2016, 10:00 AM
hmm. super drol at 30mgs for 4 weeks...fucked me in 6 days.. same dose... fkn orals, the bane of bodybuilders buying experience...

fk the stana off.. if it aint right, bail....
let your body repair for its next oral assault.... with one finger on the abort button...
Problem is just ordered 100 50mg stana 50mg anavar (stanavar) pills ffs
but yeah if i wake up feeling fucked tomorrow im dropping them.

Torcha
10-17-2016, 12:50 PM
Nah mate pretty sure its stana joints were achey after about day 3.. water is down.. usually i look like Bert newton on deca but bloat is definately down..cutting and not eating would help though and like u said with the deca its actually just started to take effect..my dodgy wrist and knee felt good the last couple of days strength is up not much below 5% extra i reckon.
Pretty sure its not viral its almost an identical feeling i had once before running dbol.
Now what throws a bit of a spanner in the works is i might be taking 125 mg's as the guy i bought them off said they were 25 mg's but the label had 10mg's scrubbed out and 25 written in pen...ikr woulda been nice to know this before i bought them but i sucked it up and put it down to research lol
I did a bit of investigating from legit folks that sell the label and they highly doubt they would be 25mg's and tbh if it is its weak as fuck regarding positive sides.
Bit of a pickle aye.

well. sounds like stana, so that's good.. there was 25mg stana caps not so long ago available on the oz list. jjs.. ( I think they are 25mg).. I got a few of em still..
however your words lead to believe we aint talking bout him....not uncommon for labs to make up batches, without labels matching the mgs made. and use wateva label they have. tuff one... huh..
if your feeling off, just bail.. the deca and test can take over the cycle now.. have you tried the taste test comparison with other orals?

Discobiky
10-17-2016, 01:15 PM
well. sounds like stana, so that's good.. there was 25mg stana caps not so long ago available on the oz list. jjs.. ( I think they are 25mg).. I got a few of em still..
however your words lead to believe we aint talking bout him....not uncommon for labs to make up batches, without labels matching the mgs made. and use wateva label they have. tuff one... huh..
if your feeling off, just bail.. the deca and test can take over the cycle now.. have you tried the taste test comparison with other orals?
Nah it was from old mr raven lol guy ordered 25mg syntha and recieved it in a 10mg bottle but says Raven insisted they were 25mg and with his reputation as it is im definately gonna think the worst.. I asked syntha themselves if they think it could be 25mg in 10mg bottle and they highly doubted it.
Now do you mean compare it to other winny or other orals in general? Cos by experience ive only ever tasted dbol and sdrol

Rc10b4
10-17-2016, 03:08 PM
Listen to your body and drop them if you feel necessary. You could also pull bloodwork is possible and check liver values and other things as the problem may lie somewhere else.

Torcha
10-18-2016, 12:01 PM
Nah it was from old mr raven lol guy ordered 25mg syntha and recieved it in a 10mg bottle but says Raven insisted they were 25mg and with his reputation as it is im definately gonna think the worst.. I asked syntha themselves if they think it could be 25mg in 10mg bottle and they highly doubted it.
Now do you mean compare it to other winny or other orals in general? Cos by experience ive only ever tasted dbol and sdrol

ohhh.. well. anyones guess then...
compare it with all caps
I always keep a few to compare taste with.....