PDA

View Full Version : Cloudy test?

tarzannigga
10-17-2016, 03:16 PM
So this is my first time using gear and i have 2 10ml vials of test E, today was my 6th 200mg shot. Noticed that it was a bit cloudy, is this normal? It wasnt like this before and the other sealed vial is fine its nice and clear

suraonyx23
10-17-2016, 03:54 PM
Yes gear can become cloudy. Different factors will play into that. What lab are you running?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

tarzannigga
10-17-2016, 04:09 PM
Yes gear can become cloudy. Different factors will play into that. What lab are you running?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
advanced elite labs, really like them

j-raw-hate
10-17-2016, 04:44 PM
IV personally had both ug and pharma grade go cloudy on me before. When the pharma test I had clouded up it seemed it was from the cold room ot had been in and after shaking it up and applying some heat to it ,the ccloudy went away so I continued running it. The other time I was running sustanon 350 from a ugl and ot got very hazy even tho it had been properly stored at room temp. Shaking it did nothing and heat seemed to make it more cloudy so I went ahead and ditched it for fear of it being a bacteria in the vial, better safe than sorry.... I hope this helps good luck bro

tarzannigga
10-17-2016, 05:15 PM
Damn mines in room temp, that really scares me man, i had absolutely no pip from my pin today either

j-raw-hate
10-17-2016, 07:00 PM
If you've already pinn it after ot became cloudy I would just keep an eye on the inj sight. Just make sure it doesn't become inflamed or start turning red wich are usually first signs of infection. After few days if its clean still you might have better idea of wether or not its worth it to keep running it, ditching compounds or even entire cycles always sux. So I hope the best for you bro. Only thing now is to wait and watch see what happens

PAiN
10-17-2016, 07:40 PM
The gear is fine brother. Put it in a heating pad for a few minutes and it should clear right up. Let us know brother!

benlash74
10-17-2016, 07:52 PM
Like pain said all is good. Just heat it up a bit. I heat mine up in a little hot water on the stove. I've pinned after my gear has completely crashed and I heated it back up. No pip issues at all.

JohnDoe
10-17-2016, 08:47 PM
I've had AEL tren ace get cloudy and looked weird ...shook it up and swirled it around a bit and it was fine again.

I don't manufacture the stuff so not sure what actually causes it to do this sometimes.

tarzannigga
10-17-2016, 09:18 PM
Thanks brothers!!! Im gonna try heating it up and shaking it tonight to see if it gets back to normal, like i said the injection was very smooth, so i figured everything was fine im just being extra cautious lol just because like i stated earlier, very first cycle, besides that though im very satisfied with ael so far, my balls have shrunk so ik for a fact this stuffs gonna gimme some hella gains!!

JohnDoe
10-17-2016, 11:19 PM
Thanks brothers!!! Im gonna try heating it up and shaking it tonight to see if it gets back to normal, like i said the injection was very smooth, so i figured everything was fine im just being extra cautious lol just because like i stated earlier, very first cycle, besides that though im very satisfied with ael so far, my balls have shrunk so ik for a fact this stuffs gonna gimme some hella gains!!
I've never had any issues with AEL oils other than what I stated in previous post.

Please be cautious and aware of your body though. If you notice redness or swelling in the area you injected, warmth, or red streaks projecting from the area or around the area you need to get to a doctor ASAP for some strong ass antibiotics.

I have faith in AEL gear and don't think you'll have any such issue - but always a good idea to be informed on what to look for (especially since this is your first cycle).

I am an AEL rep, but I was first a brother and then a VET. The brotherhood comes first, always.

tarzannigga
10-17-2016, 11:56 PM
I've never had any issues with AEL oils other than what I stated in previous post.

Please be cautious and aware of your body though. If you notice redness or swelling in the area you injected, warmth, or red streaks projecting from the area or around the area you need to get to a doctor ASAP for some strong ass antibiotics.

I have faith in AEL gear and don't think you'll have any such issue - but always a good idea to be informed on what to look for (especially since this is your first cycle).

I am an AEL rep, but I was first a brother and then a VET. The brotherhood comes first, always.
absolutely my friend! Thanks for your concerns, injection site is a lil red but no swelling and it doesnt hurt at all, this was actually the only pin i didnt get any pip from what so ever, (today was my 6th time pinning) and dw bro i have complete faith in you guys, im sure everything will be fine, and even if something happens im sure it was a mistake, all the reps and the seller have been nothing but helpful and polite to me. Just hope u guys know im a customer for life!!

tarzannigga
10-18-2016, 02:49 AM
so guys i took all of your advice, i got home from work, heated up some water, shook the test vial a decent amount and let it sit in the hot water for a few minutes, shook it back up and its unfortunately still cloudy. im gonna go ahead and attach some pics of the cloudy vial compared to the unsealed vial. im having no issues so far but i just wanna make sure im gonna be alright. i hope no one looks at this as a complaint because its far from it. more of a concern, like i said its my first cycle so im still learning new things every day. and no matter how much research u do on something, ur still gonna have questions when u actually go ahead and do it. any feedback on what i should do or if this may be a problem please go ahead, looking for any feedback thanks brothers!

JohnDoe
10-18-2016, 03:21 AM
I have never seen any AEL oil THAT cloudy. Something is not right. Perhaps it's crashed? I don't personally know if it's okay to shoot that still. Can you see any particles/crystals floating around in it?

JohnDoe
10-18-2016, 03:31 AM
Like pain said all is good. Just heat it up a bit. I heat mine up in a little hot water on the stove. I've pinned after my gear has completely crashed and I heated it back up. No pip issues at all.
Well I'm guessing it's just crashed (unstabilized?)....

PAiN
10-18-2016, 04:04 AM
so guys i took all of your advice, i got home from work, heated up some water, shook the test vial a decent amount and let it sit in the hot water for a few minutes, shook it back up and its unfortunately still cloudy. im gonna go ahead and attach some pics of the cloudy vial compared to the unsealed vial. im having no issues so far but i just wanna make sure im gonna be alright. i hope no one looks at this as a complaint because its far from it. more of a concern, like i said its my first cycle so im still learning new things every day. and no matter how much research u do on something, ur still gonna have questions when u actually go ahead and do it. any feedback on what i should do or if this may be a problem please go ahead, looking for any feedback thanks brothers!

Sometimes it happens and nothing you can do about it. Don't use it anymore.

PM JohnDoe and let him get your info so he can send it to AEL and he will get you taken care.

bulk_cut
10-18-2016, 04:15 AM
My guess is he didn't heat the water hot enough or didn't let it sit in the hot water long enough OR both!

tarzannigga
10-18-2016, 04:32 AM
My guess is he didn't heat the water hot enough or didn't let it sit in the hot water long enough OR both!
there arent any visible crystals, and bro i put it in really hot water, boiling water, and like warm water. if the water were any hotter that vial would have exploded lol. i tried it a few different times and all were for a few mins

tarzannigga
10-18-2016, 05:01 AM
I have never seen any AEL oil THAT cloudy. Something is not right. Perhaps it's crashed? I don't personally know if it's okay to shoot that still. Can you see any particles/crystals floating around in it?
sent u a pm brother

JohnDoe
10-18-2016, 10:09 AM
sent u a pm brother

I did not receive a PM from you. Try sending again or email me your shipping info: [email protected]

Go ahead and toss that cloudy shit out...

We will get you taken care of buddy!

tarzannigga
10-18-2016, 03:19 PM
my bad bro i had too many msgs in my inbox so i couldnt send it. just did now tho! hey guys quick question, i have this lil red bump where i pinned yesterday, and like its sort of itchy, its not like swelled up or anything just a lil red bump thats itchy, do u guys think ill be ok?

Demigod
10-18-2016, 03:20 PM
Holy crap that oil is real cloudy... Never seen it that bad but we have come good sponsors here. Props to JohnDoe and AEL for taking care of this guy. I referred him over to BOP and AEL. We have a great band of bro's over here!

tarzannigga
10-18-2016, 03:32 PM
Holy crap that oil is real cloudy... Never seen it that bad but we have come good sponsors here. Props to JohnDoe and AEL for taking care of this guy. I referred him over to BOP and AEL. We have a great band of bro's over here!
thanks brother and this is deff one of the most solid forums ive been on, love how all us brothers help eachother out!

JohnDoe
10-18-2016, 03:36 PM
my bad bro i had too many msgs in my inbox so i couldnt send it. just did now tho! hey guys quick question, i have this lil red bump where i pinned yesterday, and like its sort of itchy, its not like swelled up or anything just a lil red bump thats itchy, do u guys think ill be ok?

Just monitor the area. If it becomes extremely sore, swollen, red all around injection site, or red streaks - get to a doctor immediately for antibiotics.

I think your test just crashed and I do not believe you'll need to worry about any kind of infection assuming you use clean injection procedure.

I got your PM. I'll get this info over to the boss and get ya taken care of my man.

JohnDoe
10-18-2016, 03:37 PM
Also try taking an anti-histamine.

JohnDoe
10-18-2016, 03:52 PM
The boss says sometimes when the batches are too potent, the stuff will crash from time to time. Putting it in the oven should help fix the issue (I would vent it with a needle).

However, we want you to be satisfied and get you squared away without that extra hassle so you got a replacement on the way!

tarzannigga
10-18-2016, 04:01 PM
The boss says sometimes when the batches are too potent, the stuff will crash from time to time. Putting it in the over should help fix the issue (I would vent it with a needle).

However, we want you to be satisfied and get you squared away without that extra hassle so you got a replacement on the way!
thanks brother much appreciated man, sorry for the hassle lol. but yea i use new needles and alcohol swabs,wipe the top of the vial each time. im just gonna open the other vial and start using that the one u sent arrives lol. and ill deff monitor the injection site, i feel like ill be fine theres no swelling its not sore or nething. thanks bro

tarzannigga
10-18-2016, 07:04 PM
Brothers quick question, since that cloudy vial
of test is crashed, did my shot yesterday go to waste? Should i do another shot today of the good test?? Thanks

JohnDoe
10-18-2016, 07:30 PM
Brothers quick question, since that cloudy vial
of test is crashed, did my shot yesterday go to waste? Should i do another shot today of the good test?? Thanks

I would just shoot another dose from the good vial (in a different injection site obviously).

PAiN
10-18-2016, 08:00 PM

No worries your fine bro. Just don't use that bottle anymore. Never use cloudy gear, that means the ester is separating from the hormone.

Radman69
10-18-2016, 08:05 PM
The boss says sometimes when the batches are too potent, the stuff will crash from time to time. Putting it in the over should help fix the issue (I would vent it with a needle).

Thats whats up! AEL is the shit! Love those guys!

Delta5
10-18-2016, 10:08 PM
Ive been on AEL for a while now. Cycles and TRT...good to go. Orals and oils. Test E & C, Prop, NPP, Dbol....all potent. Never noticed cloudy, mine stays in room temp.