PDA

View Full Version : Help with liver support supplements!

tarzannigga
10-18-2016, 08:50 PM
Hey guys so im gonna be starting tbol next week most likely, and i got some suggestions on liver support by a few friends on here, was recommended tudca or nac. The problem is that right now i been having some issues with my credit card and unfortunately cant purchase anything online. So im gonna have to go to gnc lol. They said they have milk thistle. Do u guys think that shoild be ok to run with tbol? Gonna be running like 40mg ED for 4 weeks. Also ik this is a dumb question but do i take the tbol
on my rest days as well? Thanks brothers!

Delta5
10-18-2016, 10:04 PM
My opinion is milk thistle is fine. I know if u find a clean, no filler version (sundown naturals) it is a great liver detox in general. Now, on cycle...not an expert, alot of peeps take other things...I always take milk thistle. I think sometimes its blown out of proportion on other boards. Ive never been a drinker or pill taker, tylenol, etc....so Im sure just milk thistle does me right.

tarzannigga
10-18-2016, 10:56 PM
My opinion is milk thistle is fine. I know if u find a clean, no filler version (sundown naturals) it is a great liver detox in general. Now, on cycle...not an expert, alot of peeps take other things...I always take milk thistle. I think sometimes its blown out of proportion on other boards. Ive never been a drinker or pill taker, tylenol, etc....so Im sure just milk thistle does me right.
thanks bro thats wut im gonna go with

PAiN
10-18-2016, 11:29 PM
Get you a few bucks and go get a prepaid credit card bro. You are better off ordering online. You can get Milk Thistle, N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC), which is Milk Thistle's big brother, or some Tudca.

Milk Thistle is good, but the others have been proven medically to work very well. Milk Thistle is on the lower end.

You also have Synthetek.com who sells a liver aid and it is posted with blood work to prove the effectiveness.

Synthergine - Liver Protectant - Synthetek (https://www.synthetek.com/products/synthergine-liver-protectant/)

Delta5
10-19-2016, 12:16 AM
There ya go man, some good info there...I would go with Pains suggestions, for myself too.

murph
10-19-2016, 12:45 AM
Getting reaady for my second cycle and this was on my mind as well, Thanks

j-raw-hate
10-19-2016, 12:52 AM
Walgreens and WalMart both carry liver aid made by liverite , works great its lil 12$ tops dude, way more trustworthy than milk thistle imho

j-raw-hate
10-19-2016, 12:55 AM
And I'm a strong believer in orals toxicity being blown way out of proportion , of anything its the drinking heavy ,prescription narc, and otc meds I would really worry about

tarzannigga
10-19-2016, 01:24 AM
thanks brother pain thats actually a solid idea with the prepaid card! and thanks jraw. ima see if i can find that. i also wondered how toxic orals are compared to like drinking and stuff lol

j-raw-hate
10-19-2016, 01:43 AM
They have done extensive studies with ppl being prescribed much harsher compounds such as anadrol being used by aids patients using close to 100mg a day depending on bw to help with the muscle wasting and anemia issues, taken standalone for months with verry little liver issues during there treatment depending on lifestyle choices such as drug/alchol abuse and diets ..and remember these aren't weightlifters or body builders just ppl with health issues,,so hopefully that gives you a little piece of mind......granted liver protection should always be in check a lot of bro holes tend to scare ever one into thinking a lil d bol is going to kill you

Machinegunmac
10-19-2016, 02:08 AM
Tudca is what I use. It's the most powerful to bring down the liver enzymes. Olympus labs is my go to . Amazon.com

mastermolnar
10-19-2016, 10:04 AM
Honestly... with tbol you can probably get away with milk thistle. When you start getting into the harsher compounds like anadrol, halo or any ph etc is when ive noticed the milk thistle not working. Personally when I run orals I use milk thistle, hawthoen berries, tudca and coq10 but I generally get pretty aggressive with dosages.

tarzannigga
10-19-2016, 03:24 PM
Honestly... with tbol you can probably get away with milk thistle. When you start getting into the harsher compounds like anadrol, halo or any ph etc is when ive noticed the milk thistle not working. Personally when I run orals I use milk thistle, hawthoen berries, tudca and coq10 but I generally get pretty aggressive with dosages.
Thanks brother! Yeah im workin on tryna get some nac or tudca, if not i might go with something else or milk thistle. I really wanna try abombs one day but after i read the side effects im kinda scared lmao. Lethargy and depression are just sides i really dont wanna deal with. I feel like i wouldnt be able to work out

elmo33
10-19-2016, 04:23 PM
TUDCA is THE best thing to take. Along with milk thistle but TUDCA is king. I took it my whole prep while on tren, oral winny, var, and halo and LFTs were in normal range. In the past without TUDCA my LFTs would be 5 fold on orals.

mastermolnar
10-19-2016, 04:54 PM
Thanks brother! Yeah im workin on tryna get some nac or tudca, if not i might go with something else or milk thistle. I really wanna try abombs one day but after i read the side effects im kinda scared lmao. Lethargy and depression are just sides i really dont wanna deal with. I feel like i wouldnt be able to work out

Usually the lethargy from orals is a symptom that your liver is taxed. With a thorough OCT liver support the lethargic feeling from superdrol and anadrol went away for me. I also think depression is more likely to come after you stop the drol but ive never experienced it... just my take on it.
Decreased strength= sad meathead

And in my previous post when I said youre probably good with just milk thistle... I was only saying that for the proposed tbol run. You can probably go to a smaller chain type supp shop and find a liver support there

tarzannigga
10-19-2016, 05:06 PM
Usually the lethargy from orals is a symptom that your liver is taxed. With a thorough OCT liver support the lethargic feeling from superdrol and anadrol went away for me. I also think depression is more likely to come after you stop the drol but ive never experienced it... just my take on it.
Decreased strength= sad meathead

And in my previous post when I said youre probably good with just milk thistle... I was only saying that for the proposed tbol run. You can probably go to a smaller chain type supp shop and find a liver support there

Yeah i figured id start with tbol since this is my first cycle, wanted to keep it light with 400mg of test per week and maybe an oral. What times should i dose tbol u think? I was gonna do 40mg a day for 4 weeks. U think i should do 20mg pre workout and like 20mg at night? Thanks for the help!

Biglexi
10-19-2016, 05:11 PM
Ok boys. So milk thistle is really worth shit. Last year it did nothing for me. This time around I'm running the army or correct support and I don't see any issues what so ever. So I'm running NAC, liv52, turmeric, tudca and the most important gluthation. I should really run the bloods to see how it works but living in this forsaken state where u can't go and have ur bloods done sucks ass. But just telling by how I feel I'm pretty sure all is well. Last year when I was running heavy orals I could tell my liver was straining because I could feel it spasming and stuff not this time. U want to protect ur liver u take gluthation it's the best there is in terms of antioxidant there is

Always follow your dreams

Ldog
10-19-2016, 08:38 PM
I'm a huge advocate for heavy water intake!!! There is no substitute!!