PDA

View Full Version : Training Natural Sucks Man - Can Somebody Relate?

DuckAverage
10-20-2016, 09:32 AM
Heyo guys,

This is my very first post on this forum. I've been training on and off for a few years, got a solid beginner base going on. I'm kinda skinny fat with a lil' muscle I guess.

Here's a recent video of a post-bicep workout with pump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KoCJzHkMNg

My stats:
Height: 184cm
Weight: 70kg

I'm currently on day 6 of a 2-month SARMs cycle. LGD 10mg/day and Ostarine 20mg/day. Hopefully I can gain some decent muscle mass during this period. This is my first time ever taking anything btw.

But I'm very open to the idea of juicing, because personally I don't think a natural physique is impressive enough. I want my muscles to POP with lean muscle tissue hehe :p I'm not sure if SARMs can do the trick, probably not, but what do I know.. It's either get big and shredded or quit the gym. Fuck an average natty physique.

For my first cycle I'd be doing 500mg/test E per week, I basically already have a cycle plan /w PCT and everything. I would just need a source(preferrably EU to avoid customs???) and the final push from my mentality.

Can any of you guys relate to my situation? It kinda sucks man. I'm excited to be on something for the first time though(SARMs), so that's a good thing. But before that it was really depressing to train to gain minimal results due to being natty.

I guess I was hoping for some input, some advice, suggestions, anything really. Hopefully I didn't make a fool of myself..

DuckAverage
10-20-2016, 09:33 AM
I forgot to ask you guys, what's your opinions on SARMs?

Radman69
10-20-2016, 09:52 AM
At 21 years old you have great potential brother! How long have u been training(on and off wont work! Be consistant pal) Research your ass off on diet, training programs, ect... In my opinion, take advantage of your youth B4 u jump on anything... See what u can do 1st, you'll be surprised believe me! If u get a few years training, eating under your belt, that 1st cycle is gonna really work for you... Believe me, they are not magic and you'll be disspointed with results unless EVERYTHING else is in check! Good Luck young blood! Hope this all works out for you my brotha!

DuckAverage
10-20-2016, 09:58 AM
Hey bro, been training on and off for 3 years or so. Can you point me to a place to read more about dieting? I'm a little worried that I'm not eating enough. But I absolutely hate bodyfat and would rather not gain too much of it. But as a natty that's bound to happen if I want to grow, right?

I know they're not magic but they're going to work like magic when you work out 6 times/week I believe. I'd have to up my calories for sure though :p

I mostly eat rice, chicken and green beans. Eggs too. I just don't know if I'm eating enough of it. How much do you eat bro?

It's just so depressing getting slow ass results. Training natural is like working for below minimal wage in terms of results, know what I mean?

auswest
10-20-2016, 10:47 PM
Eat lots of good food
Lift heavy day on day off
Push/pull/legs
Be consistant.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

DuckAverage
10-21-2016, 05:56 AM
Thanks guys. I feel better today too. But I still want me some gainzzz. And natty gains suck ass major.. But I'll wait some time with the pinning I guess.. rip me

bobhead
10-21-2016, 06:25 AM
Bro, training naturally is awesome.

DuckAverage
10-21-2016, 12:49 PM
Bro, training naturally is awesome.
what?
what's nice about looking like shit? I hate the way I look.

bobhead
10-21-2016, 05:20 PM
You're not ready for steroids. You have the wrong attitude about this industry. If training suck naturally, then it will always suck. You have much to learn.

Cajun897
10-21-2016, 05:24 PM
what?
Change your diet bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Machinegunmac
10-21-2016, 06:01 PM
Yea bro, eat clean and big , lift like a madman, you're test levels should be great . Definitely wait and research, try to get as big as possible at a young age naturally.

Trappie_Chan
10-21-2016, 06:14 PM
Truth is everyone on here is gonna advise against using AAS because clearly you have a lot more potential for natural improvement. I started when I was 21 and still didn't know as much as I should have. You're a grown man and you're gonna do what you want despite what people say (though you really should listen to the vets on here), so if nothing else do ALL your research, you should be able to know exactly what you're talking about and still asking questions and learning before you start a cycle.

Bulking whippet
10-22-2016, 12:20 AM
I started at 23 bro after only a year solid training natty...Whilst the transformation was awsome after my second cycle i developed gyno...had surgery at 26 when i could afford it..All I'll say brother is research research research,compounds/ancillaries/pct..Don't jump into anything half assed.....Brothers will help you along,theres some smart cookies on here,i'm still learning,but read up to fully get a grasp on things...BOP is the place for it....All the best brother

Electromass
10-22-2016, 12:25 AM
what?
Bro, BBing is a positive mentality. You have to change your view point. You have to find a way deep down inside of yourself of getting a positive attitude about training or you will stifle your potential. I didn't do any AAS until I was 25 and even then it was an 8 wk oral cycle with a single compound. With your present attitude I think you are hurting your own progress.
Be more aggressive!! Never give up!! Kick some ass, dammit!!!

bobhead
10-22-2016, 02:18 AM
Indeed.

j-raw-hate
10-22-2016, 03:01 AM
Revamp your training try different protocols to keep interested. Eat eat some more then eat agin . With out knowing basic fundamentals like training styles,diet, steroids wil only make you pissed off bloated and possibly fudge u up physically and mentally. They are nothing more than training aids to assist with recovery and nutrient absorption. If you aren't training hard enough or eating enough they will literally be wasted and mess up your whole mentality on training period. Unless you have a rare case of metabolic crash or thyroid issues I dont see how you will become a fat blob from upping clean cals and proteins to accommodate harder training that you should start soon so if you do make the jump one day you will already have a solid stron base to work from .... And drugs dont really fix dedication discipline and work ethics,,,,,best of Luc dude

j-raw-hate
10-22-2016, 03:04 AM
Remember chicks like strong pecs not puffy preggo tits on men , one can be built naturally the other takes drugs to make

Bulking whippet
10-22-2016, 05:28 AM
Like this bro http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161022/e4f0a9a155012338a434ce10effe92e7.jpg

Remember chicks like strong pecs not puffy preggo tits on men , one can be built naturally the other takes drugs to make

j-raw-hate
10-22-2016, 05:32 AM
His name was robert paulson

Torcha
10-22-2016, 08:20 AM
I like to bake my potatos... I like hours of massage and foreplay before I get a blowjob.
yeah right! microwave that shit and get to work girl... WHY. cause I aint got all day, or years to waste.

juice will give you results. these results will inspire you to get your diet and mindset right..

training natural! isn't that code for this is why I look shit!..

the days of gyno are gone... we never had the wealth of info or the drugs needed to make the right choices wen a lot of us started...

juice up my young friend. isn't that why we are here.....to be beasts amongst men!

bobhead
10-22-2016, 06:01 PM
It's funny how so many people on gear still look like shit....

Trappie_Chan
10-22-2016, 06:22 PM
I like to bake my potatos... I like hours of massage and foreplay before I get a blowjob.
yeah right! microwave that shit and get to work girl... WHY. cause I aint got all day, or years to waste.

juice will give you results. these results will inspire you to get your diet and mindset right..

training natural! isn't that code for this is why I look shit!..

the days of gyno are gone... we never had the wealth of info or the drugs needed to make the right choices wen a lot of us started...

juice up my young friend. isn't that why we are here.....to be beasts amongst men!

Lol thats definitely a good point, if I had been natural my whole life I might still be chasing a 315 bench press. There's such a wealth of knowledge on the internet these days I dont even know how the fuck they recovered from cycles back in the day. People are gonna do whatever they want, and its hard to tell someone not to take gear when we're all on it ourselves. Shit I'm sure there's some guys on here who started in their teens.

stephen220
10-22-2016, 08:37 PM
I feel like you need to love lifting before you juice it's not just do it and get big. Lifting is a commitment and juicing could be a life long commitment to trt and low test. It may not be but it could be so when making the decision to juice know the pros and cons. But you still need patienice taking juice won't make you a 200lbs bodybuilder. It took me years to get to where I am and most the guys on here took a lot of dedication patience and sweat to get where they are today.

bobhead
10-22-2016, 08:45 PM
Age doesn't matter, as long as you're fully committed.

BMG
10-22-2016, 09:42 PM
Hey bro, I'm 21 aswell.. been juicing for a few years already tho so I'm in a different boat than you.
For starters u need to eat alottt more food bro, l obviously don't know how much u eat but from ur video I could say eat like 3x as much as u eat now per day.

When I first started AAS I was around ur size and weight, about 17-18 tho.
I started on test p 100mg eod and dbol 60mg ed split into two doses.

I made some good gains probably some of my best as evey1 will tell u ur first cycle hits u the best.
Definitely for me being young and being significantly bigger than most people I can honestly say it's from eating more food then the cunt next to u.. not pushin that extra rep.

U wanna grow, eat as much as u can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Electromass
10-22-2016, 10:10 PM
Age doesn't matter, as long as you're fully committed.

So, a physiologically undeveloped 15 year old is ok to do AAS?
Age does matter my friend.

bobhead
10-22-2016, 10:17 PM
So, a physiologically undeveloped 15 year old is ok to do AAS?
Age does matter my friend.
Don't start bro, seriously, yeah let's start steroids at 5 years old. He said age doesn't matter! Don't be ignorant.

Trappie_Chan
10-22-2016, 10:18 PM
I feel like you need to love lifting before you juice it's not just do it and get big. Lifting is a commitment and juicing could be a life long commitment to trt and low test. It may not be but it could be so when making the decision to juice know the pros and cons. But you still need patienice taking juice won't make you a 200lbs bodybuilder. It took me years to get to where I am and most the guys on here took a lot of dedication patience and sweat to get where they are today.

Also true, I can't tell you how many guys I knew that I deployed with who starting taking fucking superdrol not having a clue what it was, and got gyno and lost all their gains as soon as they got back to the states. People just wanna take shit for the instant results, they want to get big but they don't wanna work for it. If you've been working your ass off for years and decide its time to hop on a cycle then by all means, because we're not gonna be able to lift like this forever.

Electromass
10-22-2016, 11:28 PM
Don't start bro, seriously, yeah let's start steroids at 5 years old. He said age doesn't matter! Don't be ignorant.
Just asking a simple question dude....no reason to sling insults at me! Take a deep breath and drop the defenses.

Torcha
10-23-2016, 02:30 AM
mate of mine was a state cyclist.. his state coach juiced him at 16... the result! bailed on cycling to become a state champ in bodybuilding.... so that's the government giving juice to teenagers.. sure it was a while ago...
wat did he become.... well, he doesn't train anymore, he is still huge and his fitness mrs is still damn hot....has a couple of kids and lives well. its a really sad story. yeah right!!!

Torcha
10-23-2016, 02:33 AM
Lol thats definitely a good point, if I had been natural my whole life I might still be chasing a 315 bench press. There's such a wealth of knowledge on the internet these days I dont even know how the fuck they recovered from cycles back in the day. People are gonna do whatever they want, and its hard to tell someone not to take gear when we're all on it ourselves. Shit I'm sure there's some guys on here who started in their teens.

we had proviron and stana..if u were lucky, u could find nolva. and of course there was a public waiting list to get the nipple glands cut out for free from the health system...

SC
10-23-2016, 03:16 AM

I agree with this. I have a couple buddies that have run multiple cycles and you would never even knew that they lifted. Copious amounts of gear, but shit diet and their drive to push in the gym wasn't there. They weren't happy with their natural gains, but the lack of gains wasn't due to a shortage of natural test. I had low T and was bigger and stronger than these guys that were on gear! Once I took the plunge, the results have been even better!!

Moral of the story is the gear is a small part of the potential gains, you still gotta do your part. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Beastie
11-12-2016, 02:09 AM
1st year i trained natural gained 2lbs of muscle..2nd year cycled & gained and kept 20lbs of muscle..that should tell you something..

bobhead
11-12-2016, 05:27 AM
Looks like he couldn't handle the truth.

TheMan
11-13-2016, 03:53 AM
I also like natural training as well and i agree with bobhead!