PDA

View Full Version : Surgery

rockerjohnny
10-20-2016, 01:05 PM
Hi brothers, I have a question. I have been on cycle for 16 weeks deca 500 and test e 750. In two weeks i will be going in for a surgery on stomach and wont be hitting the gym for 5-6 weeks fully healed. I always cruise in between cycles and this cycle was going for 22 weeks. I was wondering if I cruise with 500 test e for the recovery if it will help me keep my k or should I get off and cut my losses and start overk.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

mAKo47
10-21-2016, 10:56 PM
Hi brothers, I have a question. I have been on cycle for 16 weeks deca 500 and test e 750. In two weeks i will be going in for a surgery on stomach and wont be hitting the gym for 5-6 weeks fully healed. I always cruise in between cycles and this cycle was going for 22 weeks. I was wondering if I cruise with 500 test e for the recovery if it will help me keep my k or should I get off and cut my losses and start overk.

Cruising on the Test E shouldn't poise any problems although maybe consider temporarily dropping the dosage. Of more importance is that you notify the surgeon/hospital staff of your current usage and dosage levels, inclusive of all compounds and any ancillaries so they can monitor your recovery appropriately or if there are any complications pre/post surgery with contraindications to whichever medications they are planning on utilising for your surgery and recovery.

It may be they actually suggest remaining on a certain dosage regime during your recovery period.

rockerjohnny
10-21-2016, 11:10 PM
Thanks, that's what i was going to do but now I'll drop dosage too!!