PDA

View Full Version : Tren cough

jeffC
10-20-2016, 10:09 PM
Well I had my first experience with a cough after pinning. I must have nicked a vein. Instant coughing, nausea, cold sweats. It only lasted a few minutes but fuck what a scary feeling. I've read quite a bit of literature on this particular side affect. I hope it doesn't happen offen.

kfrech
10-21-2016, 01:34 AM
Bro it happens to me every fn time i pin it. Tongue burns- break out in a sweat - cough... its brutal...
But think of good youre gonna look
:9584:

Anon44
10-22-2016, 12:08 AM
Tren cough sucks!!!!

I'm thankful for the info I read on it on these forums. The first time it happened to me all I could think was this will go away in a few minutes.

I put my head in my freezer lol. Inhaling the cold air seemed to help me alot. For some reason the tren a hits me alot harder it's full on life sucks for a few minutes.

Ive done tren off and on for some years. I never got the cough till last summer and after that it happens almost every time.

Gunner16
10-22-2016, 12:11 AM
I get it knock on wood every once in a great while it sucks but worth it

j-raw-hate
10-22-2016, 01:05 AM
You will get to a disgusting point were you learn to embrace the fucking bull and welcome him with open arms ,for from this pain brings pleasure����

jeffC
10-22-2016, 09:41 PM
I'm curious, who pins tren in there quad? I got the cough from a leg injection, but I've never got it from my glute.

shred81
10-22-2016, 11:10 PM
I'm curious, who pins tren in there quad? I got the cough from a leg injection, but I've never got it from my glute.
I pin it in the quad. I get it when I pin the tren ace into an area on the quad that has some scar tissue forming from years of being in the game.

motivator360
10-22-2016, 11:38 PM
Friggin love Tren...pin 2ccs of Ace in my quads eod...never cough though...when I fuck up I get a wicked soar throat for a while till it passes..maybe it's cause I don't have a uvula..had it removed when I was young..can't wait till the spring TREN UP!!