PDA

View Full Version : first cycle update

tarzannigga
10-20-2016, 10:37 PM
so far its been 22 days ive been on 400mg a week of test E. first week started off with 12.5 aromasin twice a week. later increased that to 3 times a week because i started to get more acne. decided to just go with 12.5mg of aromasin EOD to avoid acne and possible estrogen buildup. been trying to train as hard as i can at the gym and eat as much as i can and keep it somewhat clean. tbh guys im pretty frustrated. like idk if its gonna take longer to feel the full effects but at this point im just pissed. strength hasnt gone up like i figured it would. tbh the amount im lifting i could probably lift this much naturally or using sarms. like am i that cursed that FUCKING STEROIDS dont even work for me? lol idek what to do at this point guys. any tips or suggestions would be appreciated. btw really not tryna come off as a douchebag just a little frustrated thats all. thanks brothers

bobhead
10-20-2016, 10:41 PM
Bro you might not feel any different. I only notice a slight difference at 700mg of test. For the most part, I feel completely natural.

Radman69
10-20-2016, 10:44 PM
Wait just a few more weeks... Keep track, and keep going... Dont get discouraged yet! In my personal experience, metabolism went way up, had to eat ALOT more than if i wasnt on...

tarzannigga
10-20-2016, 10:49 PM
thanks guys. the more i wait the more i wish i used dbol for a kick start for this cycle

bobhead
10-20-2016, 11:37 PM
You can still throw in that dbol.

tarzannigga
10-21-2016, 12:33 AM
You can still throw in that dbol.
im waiting on some tbol to come in actually. heard the gains off that were more keepable. also no estrogen conversion so yeah. hopefully the tbol helps me pack on some size man

bobhead
10-21-2016, 12:42 AM
Tbol is great. I ran tbol+mesterolone and got better results than dbol.

tarzannigga
10-21-2016, 12:50 AM
Tbol is great. I ran tbol+mesterolone and got better results than dbol.
thats sick man yeah the water retention is a reason i kinda wanted to stay away from dbol. dont wanna be big for like a few weeks and then shrink again lol. i just hope the test becomes noticable soon bro

Revelations
10-21-2016, 12:54 AM
OP,
This is my experience bro and I hope it helps you realize that your ride is more than likely just beginning. This shit has worked like clockwork in my body; yet every time I get frustrated just like you and forget when it really starts to shine:
With long ester test, the first thing that always comes on is the libido for me. This is usually in the end of week one or two.
This is followed by a little acne in week two-three; a small weight increase is usually evident by now, but not always.
Strength slowly creeps up in weeks 2-4 (this one really depends on what my cal. intake is at the time though; sometimes it can take longer).
Week 5-6 is when things are changing; being "on" is more obvious to me now when I'm lifting
***Week 6-8: These are usually my golden weeks on long ester test. When people ask how long they take to kick in this is usually the answer I give because at this point I notice my body making changes
Week 10-12: Effects start to level off and I usually run my pct in Week 14, resulting in a nice lil 12 week cycle.
I know you probably know this, but these aren't like sarms (haven't done them in a while, but I think I remember them kicking in in like 2 weeks or so?) and this is why I think a 12 week cycle is necessary for long ester test. In day 21 I can almost guarantee your not in far enough. Add the Tbol if you want, but I bet if you come back here in week 7 you will probably have a different opinion. Just my 02 cents man, hope it helps!
-Rev

tarzannigga
10-21-2016, 01:58 AM
OP,
This is my experience bro and I hope it helps you realize that your ride is more than likely just beginning. This shit has worked like clockwork in my body; yet every time I get frustrated just like you and forget when it really starts to shine:
With long ester test, the first thing that always comes on is the libido for me. This is usually in the end of week one or two.
This is followed by a little acne in week two-three; a small weight increase is usually evident by now, but not always.
Strength slowly creeps up in weeks 2-4 (this one really depends on what my cal. intake is at the time though; sometimes it can take longer).
Week 5-6 is when things are changing; being "on" is more obvious to me now when I'm lifting
***Week 6-8: These are usually my golden weeks on long ester test. When people ask how long they take to kick in this is usually the answer I give because at this point I notice my body making changes
Week 10-12: Effects start to level off and I usually run my pct in Week 14, resulting in a nice lil 12 week cycle.
I know you probably know this, but these aren't like sarms (haven't done them in a while, but I think I remember them kicking in in like 2 weeks or so?) and this is why I think a 12 week cycle is necessary for long ester test. In day 21 I can almost guarantee your not in far enough. Add the Tbol if you want, but I bet if you come back here in week 7 you will probably have a different opinion. Just my 02 cents man, hope it helps!
-Rev

thanks a lot for breaking it down bro! highly appreciated no joke. ig i just have to relax and be a little more patient lol. i figured by week 6 id start to really notice it. also sarms do usually get noticable by week 2 btw. if not then deff by the end of week 2. anyways yea im waitin for my tbol to arrive ill most likely start that 40mg a day when it comes. thanks for ur advice tho man ill keep everyone posted when it kicks in

mastermolnar
10-21-2016, 10:07 AM
Well you could be taking too much aromasin for that dosage. Acne does not mean elevated estrogen necessarily. Could just be the hormonal fluctuation. Id honestly back off the Aroma and watch the strength go up. When I kill my e2 totally my strength is shit and gains are minimal

tarzannigga
10-21-2016, 04:26 PM
Well you could be taking too much aromasin for that dosage. Acne does not mean elevated estrogen necessarily. Could just be the hormonal fluctuation. Id honestly back off the Aroma and watch the strength go up. When I kill my e2 totally my strength is shit and gains are minimal

See i was worried about that, do u think i should go back to dosing it like once or twice a week bro? Thanks for ur input btw

bobhead
10-21-2016, 05:02 PM
I personally use aromasin once a week, couple mg.

Trappie_Chan
10-21-2016, 05:04 PM
Week 3 I start to notice some minor gains in strength and weight but I usually attribute that to the placebo effect. I do however see more focus and energy and of course the libido in the earlier weeks. But by weeks 5 and 6 I was hitting all my old 1RMs for triples like it was nothing. You'll see the effects just stick to eating a lot and staying motivated in the gym.

mastermolnar
10-21-2016, 08:12 PM
You could try scaling back the aromasin to 1x every 3 days or so. Some people dont even need it at doses up To 500mg a week. I dont really like advising on AI dosage because its such guesswork and entirely user dependant, but you could try that and see if your strength increases. Also just be patient. I know its frustrating and youve probably been looking forward yo this cycle for a while and what it will yeild, but just give it time. Itll all come

SC
10-21-2016, 09:31 PM
You could try scaling back the aromasin to 1x every 3 days or so. Some people dont even need it at doses up To 500mg a week. I dont really like advising on AI dosage because its such guesswork and entirely user dependant, but you could try that and see if your strength increases. Also just be patient. I know its frustrating and youve probably been looking forward yo this cycle for a while and what it will yeild, but just give it time. Itll all come

To add to estrogen talk, if you kill your E2 your tendons will hurt like a mofo and libido most likely drops way off. I don't start noticing big strength gains until week six or so.

GrimR
10-21-2016, 10:50 PM
On 500mg Test E I used 12.5mg Arom EOD or rather every Mon/Wed/Fri, felt fuck all with tbol tbh.

You should of gained some pounds by now for sure even with aromasin I doubt you won't get some water retention. I'm only on about 350mg Test E and 250mg Tren E, taking 12.5mg aromasin ED and iv'e gone from 79kg to 90kg in just under 4 weeks.

In saying that I went from a severe cut for me to hard out bulking so some of that weight is normal replenish.

tarzannigga
10-21-2016, 11:38 PM
Since i started i put on 2 lbs... thats nothin lmao. But yeah i dont think i been having any estrogen issues. Libidos still through the roof tendons dont hurt or nething. 2 things ive noticed so far are just acne and libido honestly. Trying to eat more, hopefully the tbol helps guys. Dont get me wrong im very focussed on my current cycle but next ride i think im gonna hit up either dbol and test prop or npp and test prop. Feel like short esters are gonna be more for me since im so damn impatient lol

Trappie_Chan
10-22-2016, 12:19 AM
Since i started i put on 2 lbs... thats nothin lmao. But yeah i dont think i been having any estrogen issues. Libidos still through the roof tendons dont hurt or nething. 2 things ive noticed so far are just acne and libido honestly. Trying to eat more, hopefully the tbol helps guys. Dont get me wrong im very focussed on my current cycle but next ride i think im gonna hit up either dbol and test prop or npp and test prop. Feel like short esters are gonna be more for me since im so damn impatient lol

First cycle is really learning what works for you and what to look for when you use aas at moderate dosages. But you should still make solid gains they just take longer for some people. Check back in, in a couple more weeks because I've never heard of someone being a non-responder to test, which is after all one of the most androgenic steroids there is, not matter what ester is attached to it.

j-raw-hate
10-22-2016, 12:58 AM
Not every ones the same by any means but e blockers and Ai for me personally kill all gains and sexual activity on cycle and make me feel generally shitty. Maybe I'm just weird but in up of a gram of t I dont even use those things ,at about 1200 mg of test and deca I might throw some mast in to help slightly balance my hormones but I feel in situations like mine were the estro isn't acting up anyway and gyno is basically non existent especially during bulk phases there is no pirpouse in using them. Remember as high as your bringing your t your e will try to raise maybe slightly to help balance out in your system, if the e jumps too high then Ai or e blockers may serve purpose but its not always smart to try fixing a problem that may not even be there for you. just something to think about,,,, however on blood test can really show you what's going on for the most part,,,,good luck bro

Trappie_Chan
10-22-2016, 01:10 AM
Not every ones the same by any means but e blockers and Ai for me personally kill all gains and sexual activity on cycle and make me feel generally shitty. Maybe I'm just weird but in up of a gram of t I dont even use those things ,at about 1200 mg of test and deca I might throw some mast in to help slightly balance my hormones but I feel in situations like mine were the estro isn't acting up anyway and gyno is basically non existent especially during bulk phases there is no pirpouse in using them. Remember as high as your bringing your t your e will try to raise maybe slightly to help balance out in your system, if the e jumps too high then Ai or e blockers may serve purpose but its not always smart to try fixing a problem that may not even be there for you. just something to think about,,,, however on blood test can really show you what's going on for the most part,,,,good luck bro

Yeah there's some guys out there who have never run an AI, SERM or even a pct in general and had no problems with gyno at all (which is retarded no matter what). Some people are just genetically blessed, but water retention is a different story, some guys run AIs just for the sole purpose of mitigating water retention.

GrimR
10-22-2016, 08:21 AM
Yeah there's some guys out there who have never run an AI, SERM or even a pct in general and had no problems with gyno at all (which is retarded no matter what). Some people are just genetically blessed, but water retention is a different story, some guys run AIs just for the sole purpose of mitigating water retention.

If only that worked for me lol I don't know if I look bloated or not but 11kg in under 4 weeks is a big jump.

I basically look the same but thicker, as in no extra definition or fat but just plain bigger.