PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Orals that arent really oral?

-SD-
10-21-2016, 03:45 PM
Some sources carry Liquid Orals that are in fact taken by mouth. Then there are supposed to be "Liquid Orals" (anadrol, dbol, var etc) that are made for injection. The question is can the liquid orals made for injection be drank even though it would taste like shit? Or are these "liquid orals" not in fact 17 alpha alkylated roids which would actually require injection after all? I would think theres no difference as long as all the liquid orals are 17AA protected.

bigmills
10-21-2016, 03:50 PM
Good question brother..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Trappie_Chan
10-21-2016, 04:00 PM
Don't all orals have to be methylated so the actual compounds aren't broken down by liver function? Interesting question though lol

mastermolnar
10-21-2016, 04:27 PM
Im pretty sure injectable orals are simply the 17aa raws in injectable ssuspension. At least thats my understanding. Ive never seen a raw supplier offer unmethylated anadrol. I dont think it would even be anadrol anymore

-SD-
10-21-2016, 06:04 PM
Im pretty sure also
i know we can all drink winstrol but i didnt know if things have changed since that was even a question many years ago.
hopefully thats not the case and its all 17AA and can drink either way and effectiveness wont change

kbarthejr
10-21-2016, 08:07 PM
I know people that have taken the liquids by mouth and made really good gains.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

j-raw-hate
10-21-2016, 11:36 PM
No different it same as winny from wat IV seen inj drol is still drol just supended,,,however if your a sick puppy who kind of likes to pin I suggest shooting it inj drol is noticeably different with the effects seeming slightly more on set and aggressive

j-raw-hate
10-21-2016, 11:38 PM
Think of ink d bol vs actual injectabl dbol (bolden one)

-SD-
10-30-2016, 08:20 PM
No different it same as winny from wat IV seen inj drol is still drol just supended,,,however if your a sick puppy who kind of likes to pin I suggest shooting it inj drol is noticeably different with the effects seeming slightly more on set and aggressive

then just drink more to make up for it