PDA

View Full Version : dosing orals on rest days?

tarzannigga
10-23-2016, 02:17 AM
so im running 50mg of tbol, should i take em on my rest days? ive read mixed answers. i honestly dont see why, the half life is short enough that its not like its building up in my system, and why add to the liver toxicity? any feedback is appreciated guys

bobhead
10-23-2016, 02:24 AM
Yes recovery day is the most important.

j-raw-hate
10-23-2016, 02:28 AM
It still aids recovery helping you to better utilize nutrients /proteins

tarzannigga
10-23-2016, 03:06 AM
It still aids recovery helping you to better utilize nutrients /proteins
got u bro, ill make sure i take it on rest days

BOGNERrocker
10-23-2016, 03:09 AM
I would NOT use any oral inconsistently. Stable blood levels are key for maximizing growth with that oral drug. idk why you would want to start stop start stop. Just take it every day like your supposed to and even split dosing 2-3 times daily if possible just to keep somewhat of a steady dose in blood. just my .02

And if your that concerned about lipids, or liver toxicity than you prob shouldn't mess with orals to begin with otherwise I'd get some nice support supps liv52, nac, tudca, UDCA, what've you want and go full throttle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tarzannigga
10-23-2016, 03:23 AM
I would NOT use any oral inconsistently. Stable blood levels are key for maximizing growth with that oral drug. idk why you would want to start stop start stop. Just take it every day like your supposed to and even split dosing 2-3 times daily if possible just to keep somewhat of a steady dose in blood. just my .02

And if your that concerned about lipids, or liver toxicity than you prob shouldn't mess with orals to begin with otherwise I'd get some nice support supps liv52, nac, tudca, UDCA, what've you want and go full throttle.

today was my first day using tbol bro. i just did 50mg pre workout and felt fucking AMAZINGGG. like today i actually felt like i was using AAS. put 40lbs on my deadlift. but u think i should split dose it?

tarzannigga
10-23-2016, 04:44 AM
Hey guys are orals like tbol supposed to increase apetite? I swear i can NOT stop eating! Ive wanted this kind of apetite throughout my whole cycle and i finally get it today the first time i take tbol lol

BOGNERrocker
10-23-2016, 05:17 AM
today was my first day using tbol bro. i just did 50mg pre workout and felt fucking AMAZINGGG. like today i actually felt like i was using AAS. put 40lbs on my deadlift. but u think i should split dose it?

Personally I don't "feel" much of difference between splitting dose or taking all at once for the day some people can actually feel a difference. BUT for me I prefer to split it anyways just to keep blood levels somewhat even, I'll take half in am and the rest 1hr preworkout but some others will split even more. I guess it just varies from person to person but I certainly wouldn skip days.

Are you using oral only? Or using test as your base?

bobhead
10-23-2016, 05:22 AM
I never noticed appetite increase on orals. Split dosage verses single is up in the air. I'm leaning towards split dosage though.

bulk_cut
10-23-2016, 09:17 AM
The half life of Tbol is about 16 hours so yes it does build up in your system and no you don't need to split the dose. There is no way you actually got any benefit from the Tbol the first day you started taking it. anything you felt was a placebo effect which means if you added 40lbs to your dead lift you weren't pushing yourself hard enough before and probably shouldn't be taking steroids yet!!!

You will not feel very much from Tbol for the first two weeks then week then week 3 and 4 the strength and weight will come. Make sure you drink plenty of water and eat a lot of potassium!!

mastermolnar
10-23-2016, 05:06 PM
I have to respectfully disagree with bulkcut. I absolutely notice a difference from a majority of my first doses... especially the first time I took orals. I took 25mg anadrol and every lift was increased. I know how to train. It was not a placebo effect for me. This is a perfect example of how an individuals reaction can vary greatly from person to person.

I will however throw this disclaimer in there... I generally use orals that are far more androgenic than anabolic and are known to produce drastic strength increases immediately. Tbol is not one I usually choose to cycle with

BOGNERrocker
10-23-2016, 05:51 PM
We are talking about orals while using test as a base correct?? Hopefully these aren't oral ONLY cycles.

bulk_cut
10-23-2016, 06:27 PM
I was specifically talking about Tbol!! It is a much more mild compound than the typical compounds such as anadrol and Dbol that you kick start cycles with. you do not notice effects from it right away - especially in one day!!!!

I have to respectfully disagree with bulkcut. I absolutely notice a difference from a majority of my first doses... especially the first time I took orals. I took 25mg anadrol and every lift was increased. I know how to train. It was not a placebo effect for me. This is a perfect example of how an individuals reaction can vary greatly from person to person.

I will however throw this disclaimer in there... I generally use orals that are far more androgenic than anabolic and are known to produce drastic strength increases immediately. Tbol is not one I usually choose to cycle with

BOGNERrocker
10-23-2016, 06:30 PM
I was specifically talking about Tbol!! It is a much more mild compound than the typical compounds such as anadrol and Dbol that you kick start cycles with. you do not notice effects from it right away - especially in one day!!!!

Agreed!!!! there's just no way

mastermolnar
10-23-2016, 06:39 PM

I hear you. I guess I just read that how I wanted to. I now see you specifically noted that the effects of TBOL wouldnt be noticeable in the first day. Sorry... like I said I think I read it differently and I thought you were saying you cant see effects from any oral immediately.

I was gonna say... give anyone 1mg of MT and tell me they wont add weight to their max on day 1

tarzannigga
10-23-2016, 07:12 PM
Personally I don't "feel" much of difference between splitting dose or taking all at once for the day some people can actually feel a difference. BUT for me I prefer to split it anyways just to keep blood levels somewhat even, I'll take half in am and the rest 1hr preworkout but some others will split even more. I guess it just varies from person to person but I certainly wouldn skip days.

Are you using oral only? Or using test as your base?

im using test e

tarzannigga
10-23-2016, 07:15 PM
Alright but ik for a fact it wasnt a placebo effect. Even if i did just add 40 lbs to my chest press like the energy i had yesterday was off the charts. I havent felt anything from the test yet. I did absolutely feel the tbol though

Trappie_Chan
10-23-2016, 07:21 PM
Alright but ik for a fact it wasnt a placebo effect. Even if i did just add 40 lbs to my chest press like the energy i had yesterday was off the charts. I havent felt anything from the test yet. I did absolutely feel the tbol though

How are you entirely sure its just the tbol and not also the test? How far into the test are you again?

tarzannigga
10-23-2016, 07:59 PM
How are you entirely sure its just the tbol and not also the test? How far into the test are you again?
I mean im not sure but itd be pretty ironic i start to feel the test the exact same day i first take my tbol

Trappie_Chan
10-23-2016, 09:17 PM
The half life of Tbol is about 16 hours so yes it does build up in your system and no you don't need to split the dose. There is no way you actually got any benefit from the Tbol the first day you started taking it. anything you felt was a placebo effect which means if you added 40lbs to your dead lift you weren't pushing yourself hard enough before and probably shouldn't be taking steroids yet!!!

You will not feel very much from Tbol for the first two weeks then week then week 3 and 4 the strength and weight will come. Make sure you drink plenty of water and eat a lot of potassium!!

Yeah I really don't think you should be feeling the effects of any steroid that quickly, maybe a suspension of some sort, but not a first time use of an oral.

Trappie_Chan
10-23-2016, 09:19 PM
I mean im not sure but itd be pretty ironic i start to feel the test the exact same day i first take my tbol

It would be but if you're on your 4th or 5th week of test but your first dose of tbol, then I would attribute it to the test honestly.

tarzannigga
10-23-2016, 09:42 PM
It would be but if you're on your 4th or 5th week of test but your first dose of tbol, then I would attribute it to the test honestly.
well im on my 4th week of test so who knows trappie chan maybe ur right bout fuckin time the test started to do something lol

bobhead
10-23-2016, 10:29 PM
How much test are you running?

benlash74
10-23-2016, 10:57 PM
Agree with bulk cut. I don't feel orals until week two or so. No appetite difference just a massive pumps and strength increase. When it finally does kick in you will know it.

tarzannigga
10-23-2016, 11:43 PM
How much test are you running?
400mg a week sir

tarzannigga
10-23-2016, 11:44 PM
Agree with bulk cut. I don't feel orals until week two or so. No appetite difference just a massive pumps and strength increase. When it finally does kick in you will know it.
Who knows maybe it was the test that finally kicked in. Its week 4 on test

Trappie_Chan
10-24-2016, 12:12 AM
Who knows maybe it was the test that finally kicked in. Its week 4 on test

Some people see a huge increase in strength on week 4, some people see it weeks 5-6. And once that tbol kicks in you'll be going apeshit lol

tarzannigga
10-24-2016, 01:27 AM
Some people see a huge increase in strength on week 4, some people see it weeks 5-6. And once that tbol kicks in you'll be going apeshit lol

i hope so trappie, i hope so... cuz if steroids dont work on me maybe its time to find a different hobby lmao. i do understand that eating has A LOT to do with it. but like from what i been seeing idk why people run long estered test. like if it takes a month to kick in why not just go with test prop? i understand that people would use test e or c if they were running like deca lets say or eq but i think im deff gonna go with test p and dbol next time around. depending on my results from tbol maybe go with that instead but we'll have to see trappie

Trappie_Chan
10-24-2016, 01:36 AM
i hope so trappie, i hope so... cuz if steroids dont work on me maybe its time to find a different hobby lmao. i do understand that eating has A LOT to do with it. but like from what i been seeing idk why people run long estered test. like if it takes a month to kick in why not just go with test prop? i understand that people would use test e or c if they were running like deca lets say or eq but i think im deff gonna go with test p and dbol next time around. depending on my results from tbol maybe go with that instead but we'll have to see trappie

I get your mentality about this stuff but you also have to consider the fact that test e/c is also very convenient for the casual or first time user. I wouldn't recommend prop to anyone new, you'll be pinning at least EOD with a good amount of pip too. Be patient man the gains will come and yeah diet is important but I hardly follow a strict diet because I'm naturally lean, for me it's more so having a good program for what I'm actually gonna do in the gym.

tarzannigga
10-24-2016, 02:05 AM
I get your mentality about this stuff but you also have to consider the fact that test e/c is also very convenient for the casual or first time user. I wouldn't recommend prop to anyone new, you'll be pinning at least EOD with a good amount of pip too. Be patient man the gains will come and yeah diet is important but I hardly follow a strict diet because I'm naturally lean, for me it's more so having a good program for what I'm actually gonna do in the gym.
yeah man well im 4 weeks out so hopefully i get back to u in a week or 2 and tell u im gettin big! lol

j-raw-hate
10-24-2016, 02:14 AM
Eat big gain big. good luck