PDA

View Full Version : new injection site help

tarzannigga
10-24-2016, 06:10 PM
so i have been alternating delt pins since i started my cycle of test e 400mg a week. pin twice a week each delt. things have been going fine but today i unforunately had to do shoulders at the gym after i pinned my delt. first half of the workout was brutal my delt was killing me. ive pinned my right ass cheek before and it went very smoothly. unforunately i cannot reach my left one so when i pin glutes i only go on the right. im thinking i need to recruit more injection sites because i really should have a couple more just in case if something happens. i really dont wanna pin biceps or triceps as i feel like that would cause a lot of irritation, im scared to death to go in my quad and i feel as my upper outer quadrant isnt very muscular. can i go in my chest? ive never heard of anyone doing abs and i dont think i would but anyone wanna help? lol thanks

Gunner16
10-24-2016, 06:15 PM
Look up centroid-glute it's on the side and much easier to reach. It's a little tough to find but it's one of my favorite because there is little to no pain every time. You can always try your quads I also hit those

didnt see spell check got me should be ventroglute

Machinegunmac
10-24-2016, 06:23 PM
so i have been alternating delt pins since i started my cycle of test e 400mg a week. pin twice a week each delt. things have been going fine but today i unforunately had to do shoulders at the gym after i pinned my delt. first half of the workout was brutal my delt was killing me. ive pinned my right ass cheek before and it went very smoothly. unforunately i cannot reach my left one so when i pin glutes i only go on the right. im thinking i need to recruit more injection sites because i really should have a couple more just in case if something happens. i really dont wanna pin biceps or triceps as i feel like that would cause a lot of irritation, im scared to death to go in my quad and i feel as my upper outer quadrant isnt very muscular. can i go in my chest? ive never heard of anyone doing abs and i dont think i would but anyone wanna help? lol thanks Hey brother, quads are nice but I will tell you that any injection spot that's never been pinned will have virgin muscle and therefore get sore. I do quads 2 different spots, delts (3 different, inner , middle,outer) glutes, and I do pin pecs as well. I would recommend pinning with slin pins in your small muscle groups (smaller needle, not as long) . I think a lot of new guys just have to figure out which injection slots are best for you. Slin pins are awesome!! Pm me if I can be further assistance bro!

Thefutureone
10-24-2016, 06:35 PM
Yea your quads has a whole bunch of muscle to pin. I go down the side of my quad when I can't get someone to pin my shoulders or lats for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your123man
10-24-2016, 06:50 PM
Glutes, Quads, Ventro-glutes, lats, delts are my rotation. Lats are really simple after you figure out where it works for you, and can hold quite a bit of oil. same with ventro-glutes.

j-raw-hate
10-24-2016, 07:48 PM
Chest is scarier then quads ,just my opinion, never sub q aas but might be something to look into if you got slin pins

jsnm
10-24-2016, 09:56 PM
Ventroglute is one of my fav spots to pin,very easy with little to no pain,delts are great too.First time I pinned my quad I got a huge lump going down the length of leg almost to my knee,so that was crazy but it cleared up in a few days.

GrimR
10-24-2016, 11:21 PM
I always do the quads, easiest thing to pin. Just sit in a chair and have your leg in normal L shape, you have them right in front of you, you can use both hands etc.

I pin roughly, find the top centre point of the quad and the out centre of the quad and go back about an inch and between those 2 centre points toward your hip, pin and done.

tarzannigga
10-24-2016, 11:27 PM
Thanks guys! Ima look up ventro glutes and maybe give quads a try, maybe look at some videos for pinning quads

bobhead
10-25-2016, 01:56 AM
Ventro glute is essentially the glute medius. There's a small window to hit it because the maximus overlaps half of it. If you pin too far back you will hit your maximus.

PawelTRT
10-25-2016, 02:00 AM
What needle are you guys using for VG injections?

tarzannigga
10-25-2016, 02:48 AM
lol just tried to pin quads... hahaha never again in my life. id rather pin my left ball than go in my quads. hurt so fucking bad. felt like i went through like 5 nerves... neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr again

kawa636
10-25-2016, 03:19 AM
I always do the quads, easiest thing to pin. Just sit in a chair and have your leg in normal L shape, you have them right in front of you, you can use both hands etc.

I pin roughly, find the top centre point of the quad and the out centre of the quad and go back about an inch and between those 2 centre points toward your hip, pin and done.

www.spotinjections.com this will sho u exactly were to pin watever area ur lookin to do bro.hope it helps.theres actually a thread on here that talks about it.

kawa636
10-25-2016, 03:20 AM
so i have been alternating delt pins since i started my cycle of test e 400mg a week. pin twice a week each delt. things have been going fine but today i unforunately had to do shoulders at the gym after i pinned my delt. first half of the workout was brutal my delt was killing me. ive pinned my right ass cheek before and it went very smoothly. unforunately i cannot reach my left one so when i pin glutes i only go on the right. im thinking i need to recruit more injection sites because i really should have a couple more just in case if something happens. i really dont wanna pin biceps or triceps as i feel like that would cause a lot of irritation, im scared to death to go in my quad and i feel as my upper outer quadrant isnt very muscular. can i go in my chest? ive never heard of anyone doing abs and i dont think i would but anyone wanna help? lol thanks

www.spotinjections.com

kawa636
10-25-2016, 03:21 AM

sorry bro wrong person lol i need sleep gahh dammit

GrimR
10-25-2016, 05:16 AM
Hahaha nw, I followed the youtube video of that doc that looks a bit like sideshow bob.

You can hit quads without htting blood vessels you just need to get a handle on the right spot.

I usually hit vessels in my right quad cause I have a bad habit of hitting exactly the same spot but to be honest it doesn't phase me at all.

j-raw-hate
10-25-2016, 05:26 AM
A lil tensing a few swear words. Then nut th fuck up and bang that shit...when it in it in

mastermolnar
10-25-2016, 09:36 AM
So my other question would be why are you pinning test e 4 times a week to begin with? Youre kinda just asking for more scarring... especially being a little newer to injections with a less experienced technique. Id suggest you stick to twice a week injects. Quads are great but you have to find the right spot. First time I pinned quads a stream of blood shot across the room and I knew that I didnt quite get it right. But I found my spot and now quads are my go to site. Hold oil so well and barely ever have any pain.

But you really dont wanna develop a ton of scar tissue if possible. Pinning enanthate twice a week is fine to maintain steady levels

tarzannigga
10-25-2016, 02:18 PM
So my other question would be why are you pinning test e 4 times a week to begin with? Youre kinda just asking for more scarring... especially being a little newer to injections with a less experienced technique. Id suggest you stick to twice a week injects. Quads are great but you have to find the right spot. First time I pinned quads a stream of blood shot across the room and I knew that I didnt quite get it right. But I found my spot and now quads are my go to site. Hold oil so well and barely ever have any pain.

But you really dont wanna develop a ton of scar tissue if possible. Pinning enanthate twice a week is fine to maintain steady levels
Nah ik what u mean bro, i have only been pinning twice a week, i just injected like a .3 yesterday just to see if i could hit quads or not

bobhead
10-26-2016, 01:05 AM
How does your quad feel.

GrimR
10-26-2016, 01:47 AM
Yeah if you want to try quads try that doctor on youtube how he shows it (it's a old looking video with not so great sound).

Link: A painless injection of testosterone The Dr. Runels Method.flv - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNbqKfuLTs)
Just skip to the part where he shows how he selects the spot to pin, that's basically how I do it. My first cycle and few pins were really painful and meh but at that time I was shit scared of needles still and almost blacking out everytime hahahahaha. So yeah I was that fucking scared of needles and now I give no fucks and have no dramas with quads, the only muscle I will ever inject into.