PDA

View Full Version : Bloods post cycle

auswest
10-24-2016, 10:58 PM
thanks

bigmills
10-24-2016, 11:09 PM
G'day guys,
Quick run down of my situation blast and cruised for 2.5 years.

Had my last test shot 14 weeks ago.
Finished pct 6 weeks ago.

Im looking at getting a blood test to see where everything is at next week by then ill be 7 weeks out from pct. Is this enough time to gauge where i am with health and recovery or should i wait a little longer to get a more accurate idea of how ive recovered?

Pct consisted of 2 weeks of 1000mcg eod i think it was of hcg

Followed by 100mg clomid for 4 weeks and 40mg nolva for 6 weeks

I have logged the entire process on this forum, but to sum up how im feeling.

Strength is ok have not lost too much most noticable on chest and shoulders.

Weight other than some bloat.. ive lost nothing i actually look better than i did while on, i appeared to have lost no size arms practically measure the same and weight is about a 2kg drop over 3+ months and over the last 6 weeks i have dialed by calories right back to almost half to 1/3rd of what i was eating( 4000-5000 cals now 2600 -3300 depending on/off day) and i look better but weigh practically the same,i cant explain that.. i now only est carbs around breakfast and pre and post training

Libido is so so..obviously im no where near like i was when on a gram and a half of gear a week..but i can still get it up when i need to..but sex is no longer top of my priority list like it has been previously.

(Sorry for the details but fertility was one of the major reasons for coming off)
Ive gone from blowing a small thick drop of nothing about half an inch distance too decent size loads that actually have a bit of consistency about them as appose to a couple of balls of very thick what ever the hell was going on..

So as you can see things are appearing ok to very good in all areas. Now i just need bloods to back it up and confirm where im at

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Yes you should definitely give blood now.. that way you know if you PCT work and it's not then you know you have to run something else, however you should read a little bit about HCG, next time you should run it during your cycle and when I ran 4 periods longer than 3 weeks it is known to suppress your natural testosterone release. Also as far as the climate goes, you should have started with a hundred and fifty energy for the first week and then 100mg for the next 3 or 4 weeks then 50 NG to finish off. Also I don't know if you ran nolvadex but if not you should have definitely ran 40 mg of Novel that first two weeks and 20 mg for the next two weeks, but back to your question is yes we definitely want to get Bloods now that way if your numbers aren't right you can add some Clomid and nolvadex..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

your123man
10-24-2016, 11:30 PM
Some people get fully recovered right away. Some people take 6+ months.

If youre looking to just check if vitals are in check, youre fine now to test. If youre wanting LH/FSH to recover, it could be instant, it could take 6+ months, only way to really know is to get bloods.

youre pretty long after a cycle, I say youre fine now. I dont care about fertility as my wife and I don't want kids, so I just blast and cruise now. Just finished a contest, 6w post contest ill get bloods. if vitals are okay, I'll start blasting. if not, ill wait another 4w for bloods again to get vitals in check. BP and BG levels are good already so I'm thinking i'll be okay with just 6w off and proper health supplements

auswest
10-25-2016, 12:42 AM
Yes you should definitely give blood now.. that way you know if you PCT work and it's not then you know you have to run something else, however you should read a little bit about HCG, next time you should run it during your cycle and when I ran 4 periods longer than 3 weeks it is known to suppress your natural testosterone release. Also as far as the climate goes, you should have started with a hundred and fifty energy for the first week and then 100mg for the next 3 or 4 weeks then 50 NG to finish off. Also I don't know if you ran nolvadex but if not you should have definitely ran 40 mg of Novel that first two weeks and 20 mg for the next two weeks, but back to your question is yes we definitely want to get Bloods now that way if your numbers aren't right you can add some Clomid and nolvadex..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Thanks for the reply..

auswest
10-25-2016, 12:45 AM
Some people get fully recovered right away. Some people take 6+ months.

If youre looking to just check if vitals are in check, youre fine now to test. If youre wanting LH/FSH to recover, it could be instant, it could take 6+ months, only way to really know is to get bloods.

youre pretty long after a cycle, I say youre fine now. I dont care about fertility as my wife and I don't want kids, so I just blast and cruise now. Just finished a contest, 6w post contest ill get bloods. if vitals are okay, I'll start blasting. if not, ill wait another 4w for bloods again to get vitals in check. BP and BG levels are good already so I'm thinking i'll be okay with just 6w off and proper health supplements
Yeah