PDA

View Full Version : T3

mightymoose29
10-28-2016, 02:12 PM
Just wondering on how to dose t3 before a show hearinga bunch of different things just looking for some experience rather than hear say

elmo33
10-28-2016, 02:47 PM
Using t3 before a show is 100% dependent on where your conditioning is. If you don't need it (your 4-5% bodyfat at 6 weeks out) don't touch t3 as it will only make you flatter then needed and risk losing muscle. However, if you are more of an endo and carry bodyfat especially in the abdomen, t3 can be a great addition assuming you are on AAS. I would never take t3 without AAS or you are asking to lose lots of muscle. If you need it I would start low at 25mcg about 6 weeks out again depending on where your conditioning is. Keep it at 25mcg for a week or two and see how you respond. If you drop 3lbs in week 1 I would not go any higher. Most people will take 50mcg or so for the last four weeks and cruise into the show.
lots of people say drop it before the show so you can fill out but if you filled out on your refeeds during prep on the t3 then you will fill out on it day of show. I personally don't recommend dropping it.

People that say 25mcg is pointless and your body makes that much on its own have probably never had free t3 tested while on. My free t3 levels were 1.5x the normal HIGH on only 25mcg so I would hate to see what 100mcg would do.

Biggest thing with t3 is to get ACCURATELY DOSED TABS. anything dosed in mcg should always be pharmacy grade and in tabs IMO. One small miscalculation in mg instead of mcg and you are takin 100x the amount your Suppose to. Good luck!!

Just wondering on how to dose t3 before a show hearinga bunch of different things just looking for some experience rather than hear say

mightymoose29
10-30-2016, 06:50 AM
Thank you so much for your experience and knowledge