PDA

View Full Version : Pinning thigh (Vastus Lateralis)

Bane
10-31-2016, 03:33 AM
Does anyone else experience weird pain when pinning your VL? I have tried it several times through cycles, but eventually gave up on it. I get a dull pain going in and coming out. It feels like my muscle is literally grabbing the needle as I pull it out, It actually has quite a bit of resistance once removing it from my leg. Curious if anyone else has experienced this. I know several people that prefer pinning in their thigh and say it's painless.

Paradox
10-31-2016, 03:38 AM
U sure you hitting the VL? I used to have the same thing then id grt the worst pip after as well.. turned out i was pinning rectus femoris lol

Have you tried ventro glute?

Bane
10-31-2016, 03:45 AM
Almost certain I was, I watched videos, looked at diagrams, the whole 9 yards, but if u experience d the samething it's possible I was hitting the RF instead. I haven't tried pinning Ventro glute. What's that like? Can it hold a fair amount of oil?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Paradox
10-31-2016, 04:16 AM
Generally its one of my favorites, a bit awkward to get used to but very smooth to pin in. Ill get back to you on how much it can hold, tomorrow im pinning 2mls in there

bobhead
10-31-2016, 05:23 AM
Quads have me limping.

elmo33
10-31-2016, 09:20 AM
Try the z-track method brother! YouTube it. This decreaes insertion pain

Bane
10-31-2016, 03:06 PM
Try the z-track method brother! YouTube it. This decreaes insertion pain
I'll check it out. Haven't ever heard of ZTrack.

tarzannigga
10-31-2016, 03:23 PM
Im scared as hell to pin my quads lol, tried pinning like a .3 just to try it, didnt like it. Feel like it just takes practice to find the right spot, maybe one day lol

Bane
10-31-2016, 03:28 PM
Im scared as hell to pin my quads lol, tried pinning like a .3 just to try it, didnt like it. Feel like it just takes practice to find the right spot, maybe one day lol
Haha glad I'm not the only one. It kinda sucks because that's an easy to reach spot.

tarzannigga
10-31-2016, 09:17 PM
Haha glad I'm not the only one. It kinda sucks because that's an easy to reach spot.
Right man! Glutes is hard to reach, great spot to pin tho, barely any pip at alll, funny thing is i can only reach my right asscheek so the right side of my ass is bigger than the left lmao

Bane
10-31-2016, 09:38 PM
Right man! Glutes is hard to reach, great spot to pin tho, barely any pip at alll, funny thing is i can only reach my right asscheek so the right side of my ass is bigger than the left lmao
Hahaha thats hilarious bro. I have my wife pin my glutes if I am shooting a lot of oil so I don't screw it up going in blind.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Paradox
11-01-2016, 04:21 AM
As a follow up:

Pinned 2ml VG no problems.

Bane
11-01-2016, 04:42 AM
As a follow up:

Pinned 2ml VG no problems.
Good to hear. I'll have to try it out myself.

Paradox
11-01-2016, 09:54 AM
Good to hear. I'll have to try it out myself.

I don't want to over hype it but there was a mix of prop and axe in that pin and im barely feeling a thing. Pain is there if i put pressure on it but otherwise barely noticeable

Fist
11-02-2016, 11:16 AM
When I use short esters I can use slin pins on legs and usually pin 1ml pretty easy. Legs are lean enough so no prob and can move a few inches up down or side to side over the few days without pain. Usually run my tren a in legs so I have delts and glutes for the test e and high doses of mast. Helps out a lot!