PDA

View Full Version : Pumps

Jay0536
10-31-2016, 09:54 PM
Any body part I work out I normally get a good pump from it except chest. Am I doing something wrong or is it just that large of a muscle that I don't feel it?

Jay0536
10-31-2016, 10:00 PM
You should feel the pump on chest! Change the training routine and hit it hard.

Kind regards,
Your OffshorePharma (http://www.offshorepharmashop.com) Team

I guess the old school routine will have to go and I'll have to be re-educated.

Electromass
10-31-2016, 10:32 PM
Any body part is advisable to change routine in a 6-8 weeks.

Kind regards,
Your OffshorePharma (http://www.offshorepharmashop.com) Team

Yup, you can simply reverse the workout. That will be enough to mix things up...or do 10 sets of 10 on say, bench press with 60 seconds of rest time between sets. If your used to moderately heavy weight with 8-10 reps, this change will spur you out of any plateau.
Trust me...this shit will make you sore!!

JohnDoe
10-31-2016, 10:41 PM
You should definitely feel your chest pumped and puffin up whilst doing weight training for the pecs. I love chest days cuz I go from a B cup to a C cup lmao

Jay0536
10-31-2016, 10:52 PM
[QUOTE=Electromass;463715]Yup, you can simply reverse the workout. That will be enough to mix things up...or do 10 sets of 10 on say, bench press with 60 seconds of rest time between sets. If your used to moderately heavy weight with 8-10 reps, this change will spur you out of any plateau.
Trust me...this shit will make you sore!![/QUOTE

Im looking online now for some different exercises now to try this week.

Jay0536
10-31-2016, 10:54 PM
You should definitely feel your chest pumped and puffin up whilst doing weight training for the pecs. I love chest days cuz I go from a B cup to a C cup lmao

I love it thats a differant way to pit it.

Electromass
10-31-2016, 10:56 PM
[QUOTE=Electromass;463715]Yup, you can simply reverse the workout. That will be enough to mix things up...or do 10 sets of 10 on say, bench press with 60 seconds of rest time between sets. If your used to moderately heavy weight with 8-10 reps, this change will spur you out of any plateau.
Trust me...this shit will make you sore!![/QUOTE

Im looking online now for some different exercises now to try this week.

Just FYI... the 10 sets of 10 is with your warmup weight only. For me, that would be 135 lbs.

biker84
10-31-2016, 11:05 PM
Any body part I work out I normally get a good pump from it except chest. Am I doing something wrong or is it just that large of a muscle that I don't feel it?
How's your form? Personally when doing chest I make sure I try to pin my shoulder blades together. If I don't I mostly feel it in my front delts

bulk_cut
10-31-2016, 11:10 PM
If I had to guess I'd say either your form is wrong or you have a very week seratus anterior and probably lower traps which is causing your scapula to roll outward out of place which is also causing your shoulder capsule to roll which is not allowing you to get the propped force/tension on your pecs. Or it could very well be both issues.

I hope this makes sense, typedit qquickly while passing out Halloween candy!!

biker84
10-31-2016, 11:12 PM
Lmfao! From now on I'm going to imagine everyone hitting chest. Wearing a nice lacey bra.

Jay0536
10-31-2016, 11:16 PM
How's your form? Personally when doing chest I make sure I try to pin my shoulder blades together. If I don't I mostly feel it in my front delts

Its pretty good unless I don't have someone to spot me than I really have to watch with flat or incline bench. I think I may switch to doing dumbbells when no one is around. This way I could go heavier without worries

biker84
10-31-2016, 11:23 PM
Its pretty good unless I don't have someone to spot me than I really have to watch with flat or incline bench. I think I may switch to doing dumbbells when no one is around. This way I could go heavier without worries
I find I can hit chest better with dumbbells. Better range of motion I presume. Also, doesn't agitate my shoulders as much as bench does.

Jay0536
11-01-2016, 12:02 AM
If I had to guess I'd say either your form is wrong or you have a very week seratus anterior and probably lower traps which is causing your scapula to roll outward out of place which is also causing your shoulder capsule to roll which is not allowing you to get the propped force/tension on your pecs. Or it could very well be both issues.

I hope this makes sense, typedit qquickly while passing out Halloween candy!!

no I get what your saying. I honestly never paid attention to it. But I will now. Appreciate it buddy.

Jay0536
11-01-2016, 12:04 AM
I find I can hit chest better with dumbbells. Better range of motion I presume. Also, doesn't agitate my shoulders as much as bench does.

Im gonna switch up for a while then maybe alternate eow

biker84
11-01-2016, 12:08 AM
Im gonna switch up for a while then maybe alternate eow
Sounds good! Let me know how you make out.

JohnDoe
11-01-2016, 12:17 AM
I love it thats a differant way to pit it.

If you normally do flat bench...mix it up and try DECLINE bench as it will hit different area of the chest for ya

Bullrush
11-01-2016, 12:39 AM
You can try adding some super sets in your routine too.
* 5 sets of flat,incline or decline db press/ db fly's.

Jay0536
11-01-2016, 12:58 AM
You can try adding some super sets in your routine too.
* 5 sets of flat,incline or decline db press/ db fly's.
I would love to do flys but the year my shoulders up that's why I normally do cables instead

elmo33
11-01-2016, 01:56 AM
Of all body parts trained my chest gets the best pump of all. Boner pecs

biker84
11-01-2016, 02:54 AM
Of all body parts trained my chest gets the best pump of all. Boner pecs
Lmao! Between you and JohnDoe, you two probably just ruined my next chest day. All I'm going to be thinking about is bras and boners.

JohnDoe
11-01-2016, 10:52 AM
Lmao! Between you and JohnDoe, you two probably just ruined my next chest day. All I'm going to be thinking about is bras and boners.

Or boners in bras....

biker84
11-01-2016, 11:43 AM
Or boners in bras....
You never know......

Jay0536
11-01-2016, 05:06 PM
Twisted crew here!! ��

Electromass
11-01-2016, 05:15 PM
Twisted crew here!! ��
Yeah...and I feel right at home too!!

Paradox
11-02-2016, 12:54 PM
Make sure you're relaxing your shoulders and not elevating them. Retract your scapulas, push your chest wide then start benching. isolate the mucle. Plus put some flys and cable work in there too and you should be good