PDA

View Full Version : Sub-Q Tren Shots

NycBaldGuy
11-01-2016, 06:40 AM
Anybody ever shoot Tren ace sub q?

I have been trying sub q shots for my test and now tren...no sides so far...yet I get some serious pip afterwards for a couple days....no pain on inject tho (because of the slin pin)....wonder if the pain is from the oil sitting on top of the muscle? ( i feel better when I dont rub it afterwards as well...rubbing the sub q shot makes it more painful after...have done multiple spots on the quads and delts with test e and tren ace

Went deep in the glutes for my last couple shots...wanted to see if any pip...was zero.

Curious if you guys ever did this...or is it bad idea, etc.

MrHowie
11-01-2016, 07:48 AM
Sounds interesting, keep us updated on how this current cycle goes for you.

SKEGSY
11-01-2016, 08:35 AM
What's the motivation for shooting subc? Is it for some release-related purpose, or simply for trying to avoid an IM injection? Or, something else entirely?

j-raw-hate
11-01-2016, 03:59 PM
I'm in. curious bout this myself

NycBaldGuy
11-01-2016, 04:33 PM
My reasoning was a slin pin is just easier on the body with all these shots I'm taking. (EOD) Slin pins can allow me to pin more places, giving sites time to heal up. (up and down the quad for example) The 1 inch needle on the quad is ok in a couple spots, but sometimes I hit some nerves and blood vessels in those spots but not when I go shallow...I can go all over the qaud no prob)

Also...wondered if I shot sub q with tren, it would eliminate the cough (since not going IM to hit any blood vessels or nerves) and also slow down the sides just a tad (because of slightly slower release. IDK,,,maybe its a badd idea..we shall see. I dont mind experimenting a bit.

MrHowie
11-01-2016, 04:58 PM
My reasoning was a slin pin is just easier on the body with all these shots I'm taking. (EOD) Slin pins can allow me to pin more places, giving sites time to heal up. (up and down the quad for example) The 1 inch needle on the quad is ok in a couple spots, but sometimes I hit some nerves and blood vessels in those spots but not when I go shallow...I can go all over the qaud no prob)

Also...wondered if I shot sub q with tren, it would eliminate the cough (since not going IM to hit any blood vessels or nerves) and also slow down the sides just a tad (because of slightly slower release. IDK,,,maybe its a badd idea..we shall see. I dont mind experimenting a bit.

Very interesting and I need to start pinning Quads again myself

WhatupVar
11-01-2016, 05:13 PM
Keep us updated brother!! I am very interested in seeing the outcome of this and may attempt this as well!

bigmills
11-01-2016, 09:30 PM
Dependent on what kind of gear you are using.meaning the kind of oil it is mixed with you can always use a regular 27 Gage, that's what I have been doing and feels like I'm using a regular insulin pin considering they are 28 gauge.. only problem is you have to have someone do it for you because it is a little hard to squeeze, but being so small it won't cause any scar tissue so you can pin as much as you want

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Loose Cannon
11-02-2016, 07:36 PM
my 2 cents...idk if thats a good idea bro. intramuscular is absorbed much faster than sub q. you wouldnt actually be getting the dosage intended by injecting sub q.

NycBaldGuy
11-08-2016, 11:49 PM
my 2 cents...idk if thats a good idea bro. intramuscular is absorbed much faster than sub q. you wouldnt actually be getting the dosage intended by injecting sub q.

Yeah, I have since stopped...tried it...wasnt a fan so much....the pain (whihc i feel i sthe oil sitting on top of the muscle) wasnt worth it. I have been going back to deep in the muscle...so pip...and I think I feel it more as well. (tren has been showing the out of breath more...and littl ebit of the sweats....sex drive i sthru the fuckign roof.) crazy...

final thought on the experiment...I prob wont do sub q anymore....

bigmills
11-09-2016, 12:04 AM
Yeah, I have since stopped...tried it...wasnt a fan so much....the pain (whihc i feel i sthe oil sitting on top of the muscle) wasnt worth it. I have been going back to deep in the muscle...so pip...and I think I feel it more as well. (tren has been showing the out of breath more...and littl ebit of the sweats....sex drive i sthru the fuckign roof.) crazy...

final thought on the experiment...I prob wont do sub q anymore....
I have been doing I'M with a insulin pin in the shoulder with no problems..

NycBaldGuy
11-09-2016, 12:17 AM
I have been doing I'M with a insulin pin in the shoulder with no problems..

half inch needle?

bigmills
11-09-2016, 12:54 AM
half inch needle?
Yes sir but I'm a pretty lean guy definitely in the single digits so it works perfect for me I like to do it that way because it keeps my levels perfect,and since it's tren I like to keep them perfect so I get less side effects...

bobhead
11-12-2016, 12:23 AM
How's the tren going?