PDA

View Full Version : don't want a generic answer

polarbear
11-01-2016, 10:51 PM
okay boys and girls, i'm curious about homebrew and i like the idea of preparing my own. it seems pretty straight forward to me, but i see ppl writing about their gear crashing. i asked about it in one thread, and i'm sure the answer is correct, but it was a generic answer and leaves me with virtually no information at all. the answer was there are so many answers to that and it's a step by step procedure. i realize the process is step by step, and that the end product is to be something you can use. my only guess on crashing is the gear is no good and won't work. can it be reworked or is it trash, once that happens. how do you know it crashed. do you have to try it to find out, if you don't have a kit. if you do run it, what can be expected.
so the BIG question is how do you know it crashed, what's that mean.
i realize this may be a lot to ask for, but when i see how long some of you write, it should be a piece of cake to give me a decent enough answer. i appreciate this and figure this is how i will find out, since no one really talks about what it is, only that it happens.
could help others understand better, too.
thanks guys and gals.

roadie
11-02-2016, 12:56 AM
I have never home brewed but have received crashed gear (not a BOP sponsor's gear). The finished gear will turn cloudy and/or form crystals. If you do a google search on crashed gear you will find many photos and procedures for fixing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

polarbear
11-02-2016, 11:15 PM
thanks guys. by pharmaceutical, do you mean finished gear or powder.

polarbear
11-02-2016, 11:39 PM
okay, i think i got it, roadie. found it on some other forum.
at least they didn't make me join it just to see some
and talk about it. always good to learn.

PAiN
11-03-2016, 12:55 AM
I have never home brewed but have received crashed gear (not a BOP sponsor's gear). The finished gear will turn cloudy and/or form crystals. If you do a google search on crashed gear you will find many photos and procedures for fixing it.

Yes cloudy and crystals forming are a sign of crashing gear. Sometimes it can be prevented and sometimes it can't. I have had gear from my prescription I got over the counter at the pharmacy that has crashed before. Sometimes it just happens. Temperature changes is one of the main reasons. This winter you will see this discussed more and more on boards because the cold weather can crash gear.

Reheating will fix it 9 times out of 10.

polarbear
11-03-2016, 02:37 AM
guess we better start stocking up. we're talking about 5 months cold weather here. wouldn't want that to be setting out there in a mailbox in freezing temps or lower that could be problematic.

polarbear
11-03-2016, 02:44 AM
i have another query, i was reading various ways to correct it and they were heating it in a pan bringing it to a boil, some for what seemed to be excessive time frames. wouldn't that cook your gear. and does the stopper hold up with those kinds of temps. seems like it might start to melt. i'd think with what i've read on here, one wouldn't want to heat it beyond around 150 or 180 F, if they could help it.
would that be correct.

Cajun897
11-03-2016, 10:57 PM
If there is enough bb it wont crash some compounds need more or less test e for example barely needs any

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

roadie
11-03-2016, 11:36 PM
i have another query, i was reading various ways to correct it and they were heating it in a pan bringing it to a boil, some for what seemed to be excessive time frames. wouldn't that cook your gear. and does the stopper hold up with those kinds of temps. seems like it might start to melt. i'd think with what i've read on here, one wouldn't want to heat it beyond around 150 or 180 F, if they could help it.
would that be correct.

This is the method that worked for me: bring water to a simmer in a pot. Holding the vial with tongs I submerged 3/4 of the vial in the water so the stopper is above the water. Every minute I would take the vial out of the water and swirl the gear. I think it took 5-10 minutes to full dissolve. You need a vent pin in the stopper. The stopper held up fine.

drac
11-04-2016, 05:45 AM
basskilleronline has a step by step guide with pics describing the process of making gear. as said temp variations might crash gear if not stored correctly. Get a small yeti cooler and that will keep the temp stable. Also as said bb is the chemical that keeps the gear suspended correctly so if you use the online steroid calculator it will give you the right amt of ba as well as bb to input depending on your dosage w.r.t the volume of the solution gotten after adding all the ingredients. I BREW ALL THE TIME AND NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES FOLLOWING THE STEPS OUTLINED ON HOW TO STORE GEAR AS WELL AS MAKE IT

okay boys and girls, i'm curious about homebrew and i like the idea of preparing my own. it seems pretty straight forward to me, but i see ppl writing about their gear crashing. i asked about it in one thread, and i'm sure the answer is correct, but it was a generic answer and leaves me with virtually no information at all. the answer was there are so many answers to that and it's a step by step procedure. i realize the process is step by step, and that the end product is to be something you can use. my only guess on crashing is the gear is no good and won't work. can it be reworked or is it trash, once that happens. how do you know it crashed. do you have to try it to find out, if you don't have a kit. if you do run it, what can be expected.
so the BIG question is how do you know it crashed, what's that mean.
i realize this may be a lot to ask for, but when i see how long some of you write, it should be a piece of cake to give me a decent enough answer. i appreciate this and figure this is how i will find out, since no one really talks about what it is, only that it happens.
could help others understand better, too.
thanks guys and gals.

polarbear
11-08-2016, 01:58 AM
thanks a lot guys/gals. the information is fantastic and i appreciate you all sharing your experiences and knowledge. just need to gather all the supplies (and not freak my wife out too much again, lol). she's been great though and understands, 33 years.

CrazySteroids
11-08-2016, 08:12 AM
Hi warmest welcome and best of luck.pls check:http://www.crazysteroids.com/production/
Step-by-Step Guide on Steroid Production,any issue pm us.
Cheers