PDA

View Full Version : Slin pin injections

biker84
11-02-2016, 12:19 AM
This may be a dumb question. But, I was planning on using 29g slin pin for injecting elites tne blend in biceps shoulders ect. How do you draw from the vial? Everywhere I've looked they only come with the syringe and needle. I can't seem to find fresh needles to pin with after drawing. Or do you just reuse same needle? Thanks [emoji5]

roadie
11-02-2016, 12:37 AM
You backload them. Draw out the amount you are going to use with a regular syringe. Pull the plunger out of the insulin pin and fill with the other syringe you used, then carefully put back the plunger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

biker84
11-02-2016, 12:47 AM
Awesome! Thanks

joko123
11-02-2016, 01:37 AM
Or you can just pull the plunger all the way back and it will lock at the back of the pin. If you prop the vial up and leave the needle to draw out the oil is heated it should only take a min or two

Electromass
11-02-2016, 02:07 AM
Or you can just pull the plunger all the way back and it will lock at the back of the pin. If you prop the vial up and leave the needle to draw out the oil is heated it should only take a min or two
I warm the oil up in addition to back loading the slin pin. Just makes things easier.

jsnm
11-02-2016, 11:56 PM
I agree with other just back load it,warm it and pin it I've used 29 and 30 gauge with no issues. Sometimes it clogs the needle just pull back and push in hard.

Dont wanna be old
11-03-2016, 12:18 AM
Elite Genetics is thin oil and works well .
Once use slin pins you'll never go back to cannons
:)
Cheers
DWBO

biker84
11-03-2016, 12:55 AM
Elite Genetics is thin oil and works well .
Once use slin pins you'll never go back to cannons
:)
Cheers
DWBO
That's what I'm hoping for

bobhead
11-03-2016, 03:39 AM
Dude I pushed elitegenetics oil through a 30g!

biker84
11-03-2016, 04:45 PM
Dude I pushed elitegenetics oil through a 30g!
Hell fucking yeah!

fitraver
11-03-2016, 04:48 PM
Do you guys just stick to shoulders and quads mostly for these with the small needle? Or do you still hit the ass and just rock sub q? I've never done biceps or lats or pecs

dawg16
11-03-2016, 08:02 PM
First off, I'm pretty lean, approximately 10%bf. I use slin pins in my ventro glutes, quads, calves, and chest. I only inject 1 ml at a time. I use 27 & 29 guage X 1/2". I don't throw more than 1ml of oil since it's going in shallow. Don't really want any leak back Subq. They work really good I think, especially with my water based pwo gear. Cuts down on scaring I believe also.

fitraver
11-03-2016, 09:59 PM
First off, I'm pretty lean, approximately 10%bf. I use slin pins in my ventro glutes, quads, calves, and chest. I only inject 1 ml at a time. I use 27 & 29 guage X 1/2". I don't throw more than 1ml of oil since it's going in shallow. Don't really want any leak back Subq. They work really good I think, especially with my water based pwo gear. Cuts down on scaring I believe also.

Oh fuck haha pinning calves frightens the hell out of me lol

I should look into the proper way to do Chest tho, since that seems like it would be easy to access on my own. Shoulders is a bit tough on your own especially pushing thru that. Would need to get 29 or 27 prolly. I have 30s right now.

dawg16
11-04-2016, 01:19 AM
Oh fuck haha pinning calves frightens the hell out of me lol

I should look into the proper way to do Chest tho, since that seems like it would be easy to access on my own. Shoulders is a bit tough on your own especially pushing thru that. Would need to get 29 or 27 prolly. I have 30s right now.
I'll be totally honest with you ....I don't drink much, or all that often, but when I've worked up some gumption with a little help from a cocktail, that's how I found out it wasn't all that bad! Lol. I wouldn't necessarily advise pinning something under the influence, but I'm an old, well seasoned fellow! Lol
I pinned 50mg of test base in each calf today before I hit the gym.

stephen220
11-05-2016, 10:56 AM
I use a 29g with all my lower ml injections when I have a big shot I use a 25g. I actually don't back fill my slin pins I just use the needle to pull the dose out and inject with same one I don't find that the small 29g dulls much or it just don't seem like it since it's small. I only use different needles to draw pin when I'm using a 25g or smaller. that's just how I do it as long as you keep everything sterile it's OK to do it that way I think.