PDA

View Full Version : first test/tbol cycle update

tarzannigga
11-02-2016, 04:14 AM
hello my brothers on bop, quick thank you to all our members,sources,donators,mods,and admin because this is by far the coolest and most helpful forums on here. so quick cycle update this is what im currently doing im on week 5 of 400mg of test e. and ive been on 50mg of tbol for 11 days. i was very frustrated till my last week on this cycle. i wasnt seeing any major changes and was like im too much of an animal for steroids. i was all like "FUCK STEROIDS TEST ENANTHATE NEEDS 500MG OF TARZANNIGGA BLAH BLAH BLAH" anyways lol so within the last few days my strength has gone THROUGH THE MUTHA FUCKIN ROOF. like im talkin some of my lifts have gone up to even 40lbs more than i was doing before. first day i did tbol i had crazy energy, a lot of u said it was in my head and it probably was. most say tbol takes 2 weeks to kick in. im almost at 2 weeks but i know for a fact now the test has kicked in. ive only put on like 4-6lbs so far nothing crazy. but i feel like this is where its gonna start to get cray cray. anyways shout out to AEL cuz their test is dope. shout out to massbuilderpharma for their tbol is great too!

timh42
11-02-2016, 11:59 AM
Haha good shit tarzannigga! Show that test what's up!!!