PDA

View Full Version : Trt - first blast cycle (need opinions)

fitraver
11-02-2016, 08:07 PM
So I described a little about my situation in my introduction post, but figured it was best to make an actual post here to get some responses.

I've been on trt for a few months now (200mg/wk split M & TH, adex at .25eod, hcg 200ish M,W,F). This has me at about 1250 for T and 34 for E2, so have got stuff pretty stable as far as bloods. Still figuring out my thyroid (I was very hyper) but have bloods again next Monday to see if my upped dose to 97.5mg Nature Throid these past 8 weeks has helped. Once I get that stabilized, or maybe before since E2 is good now, I'm looking to try my first blast.

Previously I have ran a 14 week cycle of test C at 600 and bulked up a lot. I then cruised at 250 and blasted again adding low dose eq/mast and cut to about 175 and around 7-8% bf, but then life happened and I had to go off for the last several years.

So today I sit at 168 and probably 12% bf or so. I have gained 14lbs the last 19 weeks (been trying to keep it as lean gain as I could). I'm wanting to figure out what to do for my first blast and have a couple different ideas:

1. Just bump up my test and do a run of about 500 for 14-16 weeks
2. Keep trt dose test at 200 and add 175mg Tren Ace (25mg ed) - 8 weeks A good run?

I have seen some good logs and articles where people have had very good results keeping test at trt dose and adding in low dose tren. I haven't tried tren yet and figure it would be a good way to get my feet wet and hopefully keep sides low, yet see some solid lean gains.

My goals would be to keep adding lean mass and reduce my body fat (currently I'm eating slightly above maintenance and would probably keep diet about right where it's at (average about 280"-3000 calls a day).

What do you guys think? Which plan sounds better? Any other suggestions for possible runs? If I run tren at that dose should I get caber to have on hand? If I bump up and run test higher., I don't have much experience with adex other than trt, would switching to 25mg ed be a good start?

Looking to get some feedback before I stock up on the supplies. Appreciate any help and guidance!

Thanks!

HardtoGain
11-02-2016, 08:12 PM
If it were me I would run:

Test E 750mg/wk for 15 weeks
Add in tren A at 300-400mg/wk Last 8 weeks to lean out.

Keep some caber on hand just in case you need it. Bump up AI dose to keep E2 in check.

Food, training, and sleep play a very important role as well and should all be factored into the cycle plan.

Good luck and welcome to BOP.

fitraver
11-02-2016, 08:21 PM
If it were me I would run:

Test E 750mg/wk for 15 weeks
Add in tren A at 300-400mg/wk Last 8 weeks to lean out.

Keep some caber on hand just in case you need it. Bump up AI dose to keep E2 in check.

Food, training, and sleep play a very important role as well and should all be factored into the cycle plan.

Good luck and welcome to BOP.

Thanks for the thoughts man!

I was hoping to keep this first go around pretty simple and just add in one compound (that's why I was thinking either just bumping test or adding tren).

I've seen some really good posts about people seeing great results on assigning minimal tren just to trt which is why I was thinking going just 25mg ed to start. Hoping that would keep sides pretty low.

Do you think that's too low for a run of tren? Would I be better off goin 50mg ed? Is 8 weeks the typical solid run for tren?

Do you have experience with using adex as your ai on a run with test higher? I've got it dialed in now for my trt dose of 200 but not rea sure where to go if I bump the test higher to 5-800 or something. Also, not sure when to start upping it, I wouldn't wanna up it too quick and crash my E2. Should I wait until I've been at the higher test amount for a few weeks (if I choose that route) before increasing the adex or just go ahead and up it right away?

fitraver
11-03-2016, 01:43 PM
Bump for more opinions :)

fitraver
11-04-2016, 01:30 PM
No other opinions here? :( lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HardtoGain
11-04-2016, 03:24 PM
Thanks for the thoughts man!

I was hoping to keep this first go around pretty simple and just add in one compound (that's why I was thinking either just bumping test or adding tren).

I've seen some really good posts about people seeing great results on assigning minimal tren just to trt which is why I was thinking going just 25mg ed to start. Hoping that would keep sides pretty low.

Do you think that's too low for a run of tren? Would I be better off goin 50mg ed? Is 8 weeks the typical solid run for tren?

Do you have experience with using adex as your ai on a run with test higher? I've got it dialed in now for my trt dose of 200 but not rea sure where to go if I bump the test higher to 5-800 or something. Also, not sure when to start upping it, I wouldn't wanna up it too quick and crash my E2. Should I wait until I've been at the higher test amount for a few weeks (if I choose that route) before increasing the adex or just go ahead and up it right away?

The test tren ratio depends on the person. I fgo crazy on high tren low test but some people love it. I personally keep test up at about 750+ on cycle and add tren in at a lower dose. There would be no problem with going lower on the tren for your first run. It would probably be better so you can see what your tolerance is.

My best runs have actually been higher test than tren then phasing the test out at the end and keeping the tren dose up. It gets me really lean and hard at the end of the cycle.

As far as the E2 you are correct, you don't need to up the dose right away. Wait about 2 weeks and gradually increase it. No matter how much adex or aromaysin I take while blasting I have rarely got my E2 even within limits let alone crash it.

fitraver
11-04-2016, 06:24 PM
@anabolicnut

I had a different route suggested to me that I hadn't really given thought to previously.

Sticking to my 200 Test C and adding 400 Mast E. Would allow me to stay on my TRT dose, not have to increase my AI which helps since it's script and regulated, and then should also give me some dry lean gains.

Whatcha think about that for a first blast? He also mentioned adding 100-150 deca, to really see good results, but then that may need more AI on my part (unless the mast would help make that not necessary). Idk if caber would be needed at that low, prolly not if estro kept in check.

fitraver
11-04-2016, 08:16 PM
Reposted in TrT section. Mods feel free to delete this is necessary. Thanks.