PDA

View Full Version : New cycle with anavar

Mrs.Newyear1
11-02-2016, 10:33 PM
I just started yesterday on a cycle of anavar. So far i have tons or energy and i have an appetite like no other. I am pretty sure i could eat and eat and eat and still not be full hahaha but trying to keep a healthy proportioned meals and snacks. I am kinda having a little bit of anger butiam trying to get past that where i can continue my cycle and see what the results are. Thanks everyone will keep you all updated.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Thaistick
11-02-2016, 11:34 PM
What are your stats, goals? I have a female that is wanting to try anavar right now so I'm curious as to how you like it. How many mg are you taking ?

ironjulius
11-03-2016, 12:52 AM
Great I look forward to you sharing your progress

Mrs.Newyear1
11-03-2016, 01:16 AM
I am not sure what mg i am taking i will have to check and get back to you. I weight about 155, not sure my bf is. I want to drop down to 130-135 and be nothing but muscle but i love it so far. I have a ton of energy and i actually feel like working out and getting into shape. Also right only in day 2 and my face and arms are full and trying to figure out a good workout that i can do in my busy schedule

Thaistick
11-03-2016, 03:13 AM
As a female it's very important to know what dose you are taking. If it's pure you should only need about 5mg since you are starting out. You've probably noticed anavar is one of the most faked drugs. And it's very important that you have the real thing . If you notice water retention, bloat in the face then stop before you get virilization. This would be a sign that you have another drug. I've got some "anavar" right now that turned out to be Dbol when I tested it. I knew I was putting on water weight and other symptoms of high estrogen so I tested it. And this was Dragon Pharma anavar, supposedly a good brand. I'd test any drug I was going to give to a female.

Mrs.Newyear1
11-03-2016, 04:57 AM
This is from pinnacle labs. I have have a few cycles of a little bite of everything so i am defiantly keeping my open and looking for signs of virilzation. This is just my first cycle of anavar.

Anzel
12-07-2016, 12:30 PM
Mrs. New year, any updates? Ever find out how many mg. You been taking? Thaistick is right about making sure you get real var.
Let us know.

Electromass
12-07-2016, 01:50 PM
I am not sure what mg i am taking i will have to check and get back to you. I weight about 155, not sure my bf is. I want to drop down to 130-135 and be nothing but muscle but i love it so far. I have a ton of energy and i actually feel like working out and getting into shape. Also right only in day 2 and my face and arms are full and trying to figure out a good workout that i can do in my busy schedule

I must say...not having all of these things planned out beforehand is risky to me. You need to know exactly what you are taking and how much of it you need to be taking. These goals you mention don't come about by popping some pills, and THEN deciding what to eat, or how to workout. This is how people get hurt.
Just MHO.

yesidont
12-11-2016, 10:53 PM
I must say...not having all of these things planned out beforehand is risky to me. You need to know exactly what you are taking and how much of it you need to be taking. These goals you mention don't come about by popping some pills, and THEN deciding what to eat, or how to workout. This is how people get hurt.
Just MHO.

well said

rosegold01
07-19-2017, 12:06 PM
Hey mrs new year I'll be following your progress and hope you get great results!! I'm starting my third cycle in a month or so