PDA

View Full Version : Just one of those things....

Electromass
11-03-2016, 10:04 PM
I've pinned my glutes, I've pinned my delts, and I've pinned my quads over the years. But man...when you lance a nerve ending, bro....there ain't no getting used to that!
Was in a typical spot this morning on my right Vastus Lateralis and felt the pin slice right through a nerve.
Well, you know at that point the damage is done so you keep on track and finish the job!
ill be honest bro's, this ones got me limping like a little pigeon toed ferry!!
It doesn't even hurt where I pinned my thigh, this fucker is moved way over about 4 inches toward the Vastus Intermedius.
Fuck me....just so you know, years of experience does not make this shit easier.
Heads up!!

jsnm
11-04-2016, 12:23 AM
Damn man that sounds bad,I've definitely got a few nerves here and there,one time (somehow) in my glute bad. It sucked for a couple days too.
Hope it gets better bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fitraver
11-04-2016, 12:35 AM
Fuck that does not sound fun at all. Did you get that dreaded cough?

Electromass
11-04-2016, 02:16 AM
Fuck that does not sound fun at all. Did you get that dreaded cough?

No bro...I'm not running tren right now, and I always aspirate. No main lining for me dude!

Bodybuilder220
11-09-2016, 03:48 PM
It makes me not want to pin quads when I do that! But I guess we just suck it up lol anything for the gainz.

Electromass
11-09-2016, 04:47 PM
It makes me not want to pin quads when I do that! But I guess we just suck it up lol anything for the gainz.
Yup, especially when your glutes are screaming "enough already!!".. Lol

TheMan
11-09-2016, 07:39 PM

I could not agree more lol

mastermolnar
11-10-2016, 12:26 AM
Dude I actually get that chest tightness and pain associated with tren cough when I nick pinning npp and sometimes larger test pins. Ugh. I actually nicked a blood vessel pinning quads the other day and had that stream leak happen.... when you pull the pin and shoot a stream of blood 3 or so feet away from you. Ive learned to only pin quads in my bathroom. Ive soaked my carpet before lol

Electromass
11-10-2016, 12:28 AM
Dude I actually get that chest tightness and pain associated with tren cough when I nick pinning npp and sometimes larger test pins. Ugh. I actually nicked a blood vessel pinning quads the other day and had that stream leak happen.... when you pull the pin and shoot a stream of blood 3 or so feet away from you. Ive learned to only pin quads in my bathroom. Ive soaked my carpet before lol
Friggin nightmare walking in on that crime scene bro...lol

mastermolnar
11-10-2016, 10:36 AM
Yeah thats never fun... but I have so much scarring in my glutes and I dont like to hit delts too often. Im gonna end up having to add a site soon